8817 15 2022-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RLWood6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1248743 ft
  • >>>
United States

My company just purchased three T30's and I'm just getting setup, having never worked in agriculture.

The company setup it's own "drones" email to log into the remotes/DJI account.  I've linked the three drones to the DJI account and have the Agras Mgmt Platform (AMP) logged in.  However, when I go to teams (I have my own DJI account) and invite my own DJI email address it says Invite Sent, but I never receive the email. I even tried to just log into the remote with my personal account.  It lets me log in but it says I'm not part of a team.

I'm having similar challenges with understanding the "Field Management". I assumed by creating a field on the remote that it would sync to the AMP, but it doesn't. And it doesn't show the progress on the AMP fields.  Obviously I can see the flights made in Flight Statistics and the individual sements that they flew, but not as part of a "plan" map.

I'm a little frustrated since the company just dropped $100k on this set and none of it seems as intuitive as I would have expected.

I downloaded Terra, but it doesn't import the flights at all from the drone (or the maps created by the drone).
2022-5-11
Use props
djiuser_PTdhJS3SKm9k
lvl.3

Malawi

I had a similar experience, when inviting the "DJI User" to join your team, try use just the username and not the email address. No email will be sent, but there will be a notification in the AMP (top right icons on the AMP)
As for the actual reporting off the platform, I am also dissapointed in the level of functionality. You are limited to downloading 100 flight tracks (kml) and 1000 excel records and field boudnary management is not up to expectation. There is also no API (that I know of) to interface with other systems. It would be hugely beneficial to all Agras owners that spray commercially if this platform was improved.

2022-5-23
Use props
tonyrowland111hotmail.com
New

United States

Hey, i was wondering how you got to where you invite your email address. I am trying to setup my Mgmt Platform but am having a hard time finding instructions out there
2022-5-23
Use props
djiuser_PTdhJS3SKm9k
lvl.3

Malawi

In the Mgmt platform, you have to create a team and then there is an "add member" option when you have selected the newly created team.
2022-5-23
Use props
kapchur.us
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_PTdhJS3SKm9k Posted at 5-23 09:28
I had a similar experience, when inviting the "DJI User" to join your team, try use just the username and not the email address. No email will be sent, but there will be a notification in the AMP (top right icons on the AMP)
As for the actual reporting off the platform, I am also dissapointed in the level of functionality. You are limited to downloading 100 flight tracks (kml) and 1000 excel records and field boudnary management is not up to expectation. There is also no API (that I know of) to interface with other systems. It would be hugely beneficial to all Agras owners that spray commercially if this platform was improved.

Thanks for all that info!  I tried just a "user name" but it gave me an error demanding an email address.  And when I input my "other" email address for my main DJI account, it finds my account and shows me my name (as verification of who I'm inviting I think) and then says something like User Invited. But, like you said, no email confirmation/invitation. And if I log into Agras with that account it shows nothing.  I'm SOO frustrated with this entire system.
2022-5-25
Use props
kapchur.us
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI support helped me. But I had to give them the login info for both accounts.  After they fixed it I found the invite INSIDE the Agras MGMT platform under notifications.  It's very strange that I didn't see the notification previously.
2022-7-6
Use props
Paulo Augusto
lvl.1

Brazil

djiuser_PTdhJS3SKm9k Posted at 5-23 09:28
I had a similar experience, when inviting the "DJI User" to join your team, try use just the username and not the email address. No email will be sent, but there will be a notification in the AMP (top right icons on the AMP)

Seriously?, I didn't know
Once we exceed the limit, will we have to pay to access this data?
2022-8-3
Use props
kapchur.us
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Paulo Augusto Posted at 8-3 10:35
Seriously?, I didn't know
Once we exceed the limit, will we have to pay to access this data?

It's not a "you can ONLY download 100", he just meant that you can only download 100 flights, then you can select 100 more, then 100 more.  I have almost 1800 flights in July... so I have to download 18 files and combine them in Excel.  Not to mention the screen only shows you 10 records at a time, so you select 10, then go to the next page and select 10 and... etc etc.... until you get to 100. Then start over for the next 100 records.
2022-8-4
Use props
Paulo Augusto
lvl.1

Brazil

kapchur.us Posted at 8-4 09:01
It's not a "you can ONLY download 100", he just meant that you can only download 100 flights, then you can select 100 more, then 100 more.  I have almost 1800 flights in July... so I have to download 18 files and combine them in Excel.  Not to mention the screen only shows you 10 records at a time, so you select 10, then go to the next page and select 10 and... etc etc.... until you get to 100. Then start over for the next 100 records.

I understand now, at least they provide, but nothing productive
2022-8-4
Use props
kapchur.us
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Good News!!!  You can now select 50 per page instead of 10!!
2022-8-6
Use props
djiuser_jdayAxBmLWT9
lvl.1

United States

Hello everybody, I found a solution that worked for us, as we ran into the same problem.

Basically what we found out is that the account that creates the team through the agras management platform or the DJI smartfarm app, cannot be the same account piloting the aircraft.  So if your operation consists of just you, you will likely have to create two accounts (that's what we had to do), one to pilot the aircraft, and one to create and manage your team.  Just like the other posts say, you should create a team, invite the user (your other "pilot" account) and then log out and sign back into the smartfarm app, but this time with the invited "pilot" credentials.  Visit the notifications tab where you should see your pending invite (click accept), then if you sign into that "pilot" account on your DJI smart controller, it should say that you are now part of a team. You can also verify your pilot accounts addition to the team by signing back into the account that created the team and you should see your name populate in the team members tab.

I hope this helps you guys!!!! We struggled with this for a couple of days with no help from DJI Support!
2023-2-23
Use props
djiuser_TYsr8RWgkcjY
New

Germany

Please help me. How can i join a team on the Dji agras managment platform?
2023-3-26
Use props
Ginger gem23
lvl.1

Australia

Does anyone know how to join the Agras management platform
2023-3-29
Use props
Ginger gem23
lvl.1

Australia

2023-3-29
Use props
djiuser_XzU7kVUEqGW2
New

Ivory Coast

Ginger gem23 Posted at 2023-3-29 14:22

Salut, svp je souhaite savoir comment activer mon drones dji agras T50 et rejoindre une équipe sur dji smartfarm pour piloter mon drones.
3-26 11:04
Use props
ABUBAKAR MUSA AL-HASSAN
New

Nigeria

Goog evening. I had about DJI platform and investment I want more information about the platform and investments
3-29 10:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules