1444 4 2022-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ricardo Ghion
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1042037 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

My 2.4 ghz transmission no longer works, only the 5.8 ghz transmission. Has anyone had the same problem?
2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall your DJI Go 4 app to see if the issue persists? In addition, please try to fly the drone in a different locations and check if there are any changes. Please make sure that you sync first your flight records on the app before uninstalling the app to make sure that the flight records will not be deleted. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-5-13
Use props
TracieLouise
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-13 22:48
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall your DJI Go 4 app to see if the issue persists? In addition, please try to fly the drone in a different locations and check if there are any changes. Please make sure that you sync first your flight records on the app before uninstalling the app to make sure that the flight records will not be deleted. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I am having the same issue.  I'm flying a P4P V2, so can't uninstall the app.  I have tried flying in various locations on a road trip of over 4200km.  It's not the location that is the problem.
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

TracieLouise Posted at 9-30 21:13
I am having the same issue.  I'm flying a P4P V2, so can't uninstall the app.  I have tried flying in various locations on a road trip of over 4200km.  It's not the location that is the problem.

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you still can select the 2.4ghz on the app or you can only select the 5.8ghz? Can you please take a screenshot of your Image Transmission Settings for us to check it here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-2
Use props
djiuser_4meaKTAD4PbW
New
Flight distance : 10010 ft

Brazil

Same situation here. Yesterday MP2 went no signal while trying to record new year’s fireworks on beach. Triggered RTH. Started the flight normally but went that way after 7 minutes at 60 meter diatance. When returned to landing area there was a group of people there, hd to got ir on hand cutting to fingers a loosing a nail. Completely loose fireworks due to this. In tests after even on floor at 1 meter distance keeps loosing signal. Change to 5,8 and looks normal. Didn’t flight again to see. Very angry to this. Will sell this ... thing ASAP and went away from DJI after 2 phantons, 1 inspire 1, 3 mavics and 1 mini. I’m not a new to this and it’s visible that it’s a firmware created defect. Loos like the Mavic 3 is not selling well, so they decided to force it.
2023-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules