Shipping Label
1098 4 2022-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BaconCrusader
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3960 ft
United States

Hello, I opened a case with you folks last week, CAS-8972811-Q8F1W2 to send in my drone for repair. I did not receive one, nor is it in my spam folder. Could you please check the status of the shipping label?
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

[tr][/tr]

2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi BaconCrusader, as per the case, the shipping label had been sent, I will ask the team to resend the label. If you do not receive it within 2 business days, please send a backup email address in PM for receiving the label.
2022-5-11
Use props
BaconCrusader
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-11 07:12
Hi BaconCrusader, as per the case, the shipping label had been sent, I will ask the team to resend the label. If you do not receive it within 2 business days, please send a backup email address in PM for receiving the label.

I appreciate the prompt reply. Just as an FYI, I did receive YOUR email regarding the issue to the email address provided on your form, so I'm looking for your Service Department's next attempt.
2022-5-11
Use props
BaconCrusader
lvl.1
United States

The shipping label made it, thank you for that! Dropped off and hoping for the best. I have a Ronin RS-2  inbound once Raveneye's get back in stock [bought as a package] at Adorama, and looking forward to the new Mini-3 when it becomes available. Best wishes!
2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. Glad to hear that. If you have more needs or questions, please feel free to contact us, then we will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your support.
2022-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules