propeller holder
1141 6 2022-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

one of the best things in the mini 2 was the propeller holder - what happened with it for the mini 3????
2022-5-11
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sure you'll see plenty of after-market ones soon.
2022-5-11
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

Wiz33 Posted at 5-11 07:56
I'm sure you'll see plenty of after-market ones soon.

well it was a lot more convenient to be included in the package, not to mention that the aftermarket ones for the mini 1 were crap. had to invent something myself. the mini 2 one was really well thought and executed. they could have at least included one in the fly more combo...
2022-5-11
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

yeah agreed they should include a prop holder whether it is really needed or not, please love them and believe in them.  perhaps they are causing problems with the prop but that would be up to dji to design one that works.  the autel nano has one and it is excellent.  of course, including one helps kill off aftermarket but something tells me dji doesn't care.
2022-5-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There’s always the Velcro ones which are generic and cheap.  
2022-5-11
Use props
djiuser_H6SlOw4P5dc1
New

United States

Hopefully DJI will at least supply one as an addon accessory.
2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sbonev. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment we do not have any information with the new DJI Mini 3 Pro's future accessories and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates and accessories by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules