Live Stream compatibility DJI RC Controller of the DJI Mini 3 Pro
17050 13 2022-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PedroH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 286421 ft
Portugal

Does anyone know if it will be possible to do live stream on Instagram with the DJI RC Controller of the DJI Mini 3 Pro? I mean... It has an amazing camera with portrait mode and it has been clearly thought to do content to post on social media...
2022-5-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

The DJI RC controller does not have HDMI out capability.  Here is more info from a DJI MOD.
2022-5-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you need to install an app on the controller to stream then this will not be possible,  however if you use a service that provides a RTMP URL it should work.    I expect you'll get black bars in portrait mode though.  
2022-5-13
Use props
djiuser_dTUzbRce2WcH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 537008 ft
Belgium

Any way to chromecast it would be great? Can you use smartphone and smart controller same time - as “copilot”?
2022-7-9
Use props
diegomonx
lvl.1

Italy

how can you do a live stream directly from the RC controller?
2022-7-25
Use props
Elvisfan
lvl.1

Germany

diegomonx@gmail.com Posted at 7-25 12:20
how can you do a live stream directly from the RC controller?

Hi ! Ich glaube nicht !!! Oder hast Du was gefunden? Gruß Thorsten
2022-8-13
Use props
mustangboss
New

United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-13 00:19
If you need to install an app on the controller to stream then this will not be possible,  however if you use a service that provides a RTMP URL it should work.    I expect you'll get black bars in portrait mode though.

How do you do this?  I have the RTMP link, but no where to put it via the controller.   
2022-8-19
Use props
djiuser_DN0TwUTUnnmE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1967096 ft
United Kingdom

The dongle I heard was only going to be available in China can admin confirm? There's one use for the second USB though. I use a microphone in it to talk over screen recording. I'm trying to livestream too so buying an old style remote. Total waste of money the rc its far too limited I'm passed its costing me more. The rc will now get used rarely
2022-9-7
Use props
djiuser_WQPecvvrqwMR
lvl.1
Australia

Watching with interest…
2022-9-7
Use props
AdamManka
New

Poland

I also expect the fastest possible response from DJI and USB-C streaming.
2022-9-27
Use props
djiuser_f2rbPiRSifHQ
lvl.2

United States

The DJI RC Controller does not have RTMP support and therefore cannot stream, acting as an encoder.  However, if you have another controller that the Mini 3 Pro works with, try that... like the RC Pro or the RC-N1
2022-10-24
Use props
miky2368
lvl.1
Flight distance : 711240 ft
  • >>>
Italy

It's not possible so far, that's amazing . You can do that on DJ Fly App on DJ2 Mini 2 , there is a button for streaming. Waiting DJI wake up in order to make a new versione about live streaming also for RC mini 3 controller.
Also
I also expect the fastest possible response from DJI mini 3 RC controller and USB-C streaming.
2022-10-26
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

I was really disappointed to see burst mode missing and am thinking about returning the camera due this mode shockingly being absent!
2022-10-26
Use props
djiuser_GFdhUUQBGO9i
New
Flight distance : 53199 ft
United Kingdom

Watching this with interest,have done this one the phone with the older rc but no option to do it yet on the dji rc
2022-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules