DJI Refresh wants to charge me another $49??
510 4 2022-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SmooBG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 312457 ft
United States

I bought DJI Refresh as soon as I got my Mini 2.  Before I ever flew it.  Now I'm having trouble with a 'gimbal stuck' message.  The gimbal moves in all directions, I tried recalibrating it, but it won't progress beyond 10%.
I started an online ticket for DJI Refresh, but before I can send it, it's asking for $49.  I already paid $49 for DJI Refresh with the understanding that they would send me a replacement if the drone was damaged, etc.  Now they're asking for another $49!  WTF??  This is very frustrating, and misleading.

2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi SmooBG. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read about this and for any confusion regarding the DJI Care refresh service plan. Please be advised that if we will use the replacement feature, we will need to pay a small amount for the replacement fee. For better visualization, you may kindly visit this link: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mini-2 and the terms/faq of the DJI Care refresh through this link: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq
2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. You can also send us your Case-number via PM. We will then check your problem and reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
2022-5-11
Use props
SmooBG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 312457 ft
United States

Thanks y'all.  I bought the Refresh 345 days ago, and forgot about the 'deductible'.  I'll complete the online forms and send it in.
2022-5-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

SmooBG Posted at 5-12 00:18
Thanks y'all.  I bought the Refresh 345 days ago, and forgot about the 'deductible'.  I'll complete the online forms and send it in.

Glad to know that. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules