How credible is the DJI FPV with the features it has in the simul...
382 3 2022-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VideoLife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5295545 ft
Croatia

How credible is the DJI FPV with the features it has in the simulator?

I spent a lot of hours in Vritual Flight Simulator, and objectively speaking, I fly in the simulator with a lot of confidence in myself and in the drone, however, while flying in real life, I have no confidence in the drone, because I'm not sure if the drone is able to perform all those acrobatics I run them in a simulator.

So the question; is this simulation an absolutely credible replica of drone capabilities (in non-wind conditions)?
I don't dare to check it in real life for those EXTREME acrobatics I perform in the simulator.

Thanks in advance for the reply.

2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there VideoLife. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out these valued insights and the best information to you with regards to this matter. Just a reminder that the DJI Virtual Flight is DJI's first FPV flight simulator that provides an immersive flight experience wherever you go and this software allows you to hone your piloting skills without the potential risks and costs associated with real-life training. Thank you.
2022-5-11
Use props
VideoLife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5295545 ft
Croatia

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-11 22:57
Hello there VideoLife. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out these valued insights and the best information to you with regards to this matter. Just a reminder that the DJI Virtual Flight is DJI's first FPV flight simulator that provides an immersive flight experience wherever you go and this software allows you to hone your piloting skills without the potential risks and costs associated with real-life training. Thank you.

Yes, I am absolutely happy with the simulator because it gave me the opportunity to practice flight in manual mode, and it helped me perfectly in that regard.
Thanks DJI for the simulator.
Yes, I hope that FPV pilots will be able to give me useful advice on this issue.
Thank you very much for this answer!
Have a nice day!
2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

VideoLife Posted at 5-11 23:07
Yes, I am absolutely happy with the simulator because it gave me the opportunity to practice flight in manual mode, and it helped me perfectly in that regard.
Thanks DJI for the simulator.
Yes, I hope that FPV pilots will be able to give me useful advice on this issue.

Hi there VideoLife. You are very much welcome and thank you for giving out these additional information. Again, thank you for your valued support and keep flying. .
2022-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules