6596 18 2022-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

1. Overcontrast is pushing (again) the whites up and blacks down, creating especially at night crushed blacks and blown highlights. Put a Contrast control on it. Even in D-Cinelike is seen this.
2. Need a button to disable Dual Iso at nght, the ghosting effect is awful.
3. Fix the battery time - with standard battery does not reach even 20 minutes, that is LAME ! Also, make available the Plus batteries in EU, is my business if I want C1 class or I have the approvals for upper class with PLUS batteries, IS NOT DJI's business to condition me ! We are not comunist here !
4. Fix the O3 transmission....in city in all reviews I see at 500-700 meters wirh Smart RC that signal is lost...Also in comparison from youtube, i see Nano+ going in same area a lot further with NO problems with transmission. If is not a minimum 2km transmission in city on O3, is lower than Mini2 at signal. A lot lower.
5. Add LOG ! D-Cinelike is a crap semi-Log, cannot even call it a LOG. 10 bit is a must.

Cheers.
2022-5-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

“ i see Nano+ going in same area a lot further with NO problems with transmission.“

Yes but you don’t see nano+ coming back because it needs a good tail wind ;+)
2022-5-12
Use props
UweE
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1016775 ft
  • >>>
Germany

you bought the wrong drone... 10bit will never come
2022-5-12
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

3 Every battery needs to be trained a few charging cycles before it gets it's full potential and you can buy the plus batteries also from outside EU.
4 It might be due to beta / pre relaese FW versions. Has been stated somewhere. It is like other functions that did not work properly on pre release  drones as shown in several youtube videos.
1,2,5 Check specs before buying or simply skip it if it does not fit your requirements instead of complaining.
2022-5-12
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

For all morons that think I am complaining:
This is a list of what is needed to make this drone a very good drone.

For Hallmark: You are still alive? I thought you died from bad karma, as you have a lot of poison in you )))) And the comparison is made with Mini 2 also...Now eat this:
2022-5-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Geo_Drone Posted at 5-12 05:52

I think the people you are calling morons are the people who realise you only come here to complain. Insulting people seems to be what you continually do on this forum.
2022-5-12
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

hallmark007 Posted at 5-12 06:07
I think the people you are calling morons are the people who realise you only come here to complain. Insulting people seems to be what you continually do on this forum.

You still did not learned to comment at subject...
As for the ones that think that analising what the drone offers and what are the problems that are already confirmed =  Whining or Complaining, they can skip this post...Go kiss some DJI propellers...
2022-5-12
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

MySky Posted at 5-12 05:30
3 Every battery needs to be trained a few charging cycles before it gets it's full potential and you can buy the plus batteries also from outside EU.
4 It might be due to beta / pre relaese FW versions. Has been stated somewhere. It is like other functions that did not work properly on pre release  drones as shown in several youtube videos.
1,2,5 Check specs before buying or simply skip it if it does not fit your requirements instead of complaining.

1 and 2 is about camera quality, read more, write less ,if you have no idea what I am talking about.
Did you checked the specs about camera quality and I have not seen it? Please post it here... )))
3 - the battery was not at first charges.
4 - What I said? To fix it...What do you say? To fix it...Is from Beta? no idea, as the Smart RC have inside antennas, no one can tell now if is a problem with FW or a design flaw. But for sure cannot remain like this...
2022-5-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Geo_Drone Posted at 5-12 06:12
You still did not learned to comment at subject...
As for the ones that think that analising what the drone offers and what are the problems that are already confirmed =  Whining or Complaining, they can skip this post...Go kiss some DJI propellers...

One thing everyone here knows is, you don’t have the drone so your comments are all based on third party opinions that suit your arguments and you only ever comment on this forum to complain and insult others “thats a fact”
2022-5-12
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

hallmark007 Posted at 5-12 06:34
One thing everyone here knows is, you don’t have the drone so your comments are all based on third party opinions that suit your arguments and you only ever comment on this forum to complain and insult others “thats a fact”

Here you go...Why don't you asked how I made my opinion ))))
Feel free to download the raw video and photos from Mini 3....

2022-5-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Curious how you got around the activation process.  The ones that slipped out here are bricked until they turn on activation around the 17th.
2022-5-12
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

DAFlys Posted at 5-12 07:01
Curious how you got around the activation process.  The ones that slipped out here are bricked until they turn on activation around the 17th.

I did not. I have received raw footages from a friend.
I am not in selected Reviewers of DJI, I don't prostitute for a drone...
2022-5-12
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

I think it's  time for another round of popcorn. Who will serve some.
2022-5-12
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think there might be only one Moron on here
2022-5-12
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Bigplumbs Posted at 5-12 08:44
I think there might be only one Moron on here

No worries....a lot more are added...
When somebody say something about a fix, some idiots needs to appear and say: "You are whining! You are complaining! Why did you brought it? Sell it if don't like it!"...
Probably that persons accept anything and have zero expectations in their life.
Well, I have expectations from this drone and I put it in "To be Fixed"...
But I am sick about that ass-lickers that brought a DJI drone and see nothing but DJI as Almighty God, nothing is wrong in DJI, all is perfect, and if you dare to say something about a drone, they are offended...
This forum is half full with such people.
2022-5-12
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Geo_Drone Posted at 5-12 09:43
When somebody say something about a fix, some idiots needs to appear and say: "You are whining! You are complaining! Why did you brought it? Sell it if don't like it!"...

... what disgusting behavior!
Just stay away with your uncultured statements!
2022-5-12
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Geo_Drone Posted at 5-12 09:43

Oh dear so to make it obvious……….. it is you
2022-5-12
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Keep waiting, everything you want will eventually show up in a Mini, Just not the Mini 3 Pro. In the meantime we'll be enjoying ours.
2022-5-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Geo_Drone Posted at 5-12 07:07
I did not. I have received raw footages from a friend.
I am not in selected Reviewers of DJI, I don't prostitute for a drone...

AH OK,   I thought you had experience with the drone.   cheers.
2022-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules