France

Any news about this issue ?
2022-7-23
Use props
djiuser_Wx2QD9FkYjeZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 273681 ft
United States

DJI you must do better when it comes to updates. You know Google and Apple release new versions software EVERY SINGLE YEAR! The whole purpose of beta's are so the app developers (Yes, you people) can test new versions of the software beforehand. It's frustrating  that you try to blame it on the hardware when the pixel line of phones are flagships! I'm out here with a unusable brick of a drone cause you all suck at app updates.
2022-7-23
Use props
exciter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 249482 ft
Turkey

After update to Android 13 Beta 4.1 it still crashes!
2022-7-26
Use props
VinniDoddu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1926 ft

France

Same for me on Android 12, pixel 4A.
I think it is linked to android services webview last week update.
Please help. This is summer time and I have travel with my Mavic mini for nothing.....
Very sad.

Vincent
2022-7-26
Use props
Hufsa
lvl.1

Norway

Seriously DJI

If you're making an option for us to buy a drone with a remote where we need to connect our phones, you better make sure the app is updated and working. This is ridiculous! What are we suppose to do now? Wait for half a year until you have fixed it? Maybe longer? You don't even bother giving us any info to let us know you are aware of the issue and are working on it. Nothing!
2022-7-26
Use props
TylarO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8593 ft
United States

Android 13 is going to be out within a few weeks. Would be really nice if you guys could provide a update on if a new version is being worked on and will be out before then. Will be really sad if the official Android 13 release is out and it still crashes. You've had almost 2 months with stable APIs. Will be lots more mad people on here once they realize they can't fly their drones because you guys can't update your app in a timely manner.
2022-7-26
Use props
RtkAsk1031
lvl.1

United States

Dear DJI,
Please fix this compatibility issue much sooner than later. Some of us don't have another device that we can use.
Sincerely,
Everyone that updated to Android 13 and now have a Mini 2 paper weight
2022-7-27
Use props
RtkAsk1031
lvl.1

United States

Is the litchi app compatible with Android 13? Maybe I'll switch to that until DJI fixes this sometime in the future
2022-7-27
Use props
djiuser_WjBRdnhlYK9U
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65354 ft
United States

Litchi doesn't work either on Android 13..at least not for me.
2022-7-27
Use props
Sergio_69
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328556 ft
Italy

RtkAsk1031 Posted at 7-27 09:05
Is the litchi app compatible with Android 13? Maybe I'll switch to that until DJI fixes this sometime in the future

Working fine on my Pixel 5 with beta 13, it's the only way to still fly my Mini 2 :-)
2022-7-27
Use props
RtkAsk1031
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-14 20:46
Hi there tonered. Thank you for the reply and I am sorry for the trouble. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persists? Upon checking the mobile device ( Pixel 6 Pro ) that your are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Pixel 6 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

[view_image]

DJIStephen can you give us an actual update on when the issue will be resolved instead of the "try another device"? The problem is going to be the same with any device running Android 13. Not everyone has the luxury of another device
2022-7-29
Use props
Sergio_69
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328556 ft
Italy

Wow, forget DJI fly, I'm trying this new app (works wonderfully with Magimask): Auriga DJI

https://play.google.com/store/ap ... om.swg.aurigadjipro

Youtube video (in Italian) here:

2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_4m90mJKcEaHF
lvl.1

United States

I have a Pixel 6 Pro that has worked great, until recently.  This is the standard Android 12 July security patch.  Suddenly the DJI Fly app crashes with each launch of the app, almost instantly.  Cleared cache, reinstalled and installed previous versions as well.  All the same results.
I cannot fly my drone at all.  We need a fix.
2022-8-4
Use props
Terje Hannisdal
lvl.1

Norway

I think I'll just return my drone as it doesn't look like DJI have any interest in addressing this issue anytime soon. They don't comment here anymore. I've sent them emails, but they won't reply and I've also contacted them on Facebook, but they don't have anything to do with this so they can't give me any info basically.

If this happens every year when Android releases a new version and we can't use our drones for halv a year, that's not good enough, so I'll just return it.
2022-8-5
Use props
djiuser_tgPpN313rNWP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96614 ft
France

I'm thinking of selling mine too. Every year it's the same problem
2022-8-5
Use props
tastypurgen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 120499 ft

Poland

Hey DJI here is a message from another disappointed customer Android 13 - your app crashes every time. Please do something
2022-8-6
Use props
djiuser_49e8lpsSDCOA
New

France

Same here with my new pixel 6a on Android 12, your Dji Fly app crashes immediately. It was ok with my old s10e !
2022-8-6
Use props
djiuser_EWAWMLItu3Ws
New

Sweden

can not express enough how angry and disappointed i am at DJI for not giving information and fixing software. Have been able to use my drone perhaps 50% of the time I have owned it. Will sell mine, never to trust this company again, and will let others know about it.

Apparently my reseller doesn't think Pixel 6 pro i a supported device and not even ipad pro is supported, so -i can't return it.

Got both ipad and pixel 6 pro, non working.

DJI, You should be ashamed for letting so many of your customers down.
2022-8-7
Use props
djiuser_faoNFeJQZ3nw
New

Canada

Wow August 7 2022 still no Lt work with android 13 beta pixel 6.
2022-8-7
Use props
djiuser_xLUYJhNoVNHs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2022530 ft
United Kingdom

moochinazz Posted at 5-13 04:39
Same happened to me too. Pixel 6, Android 13 beta 2

And on pixel 6, now on my only other device the pixel 4a. This is disgusting Corporate behaviour and should be fixed asap. What device should I use after spending £600 on YOUR drone
2022-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dear all:

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Please don't worry, our relevant team is checking this problem and we will keep you updated here.

Besides, if you need any support, you can contact us anytime here.
2022-8-8
Use props
djiuser_ymgS6v7ITG5t
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69688 ft

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-8 01:07
Dear all:

May I have a test file?  Thanks

Sorry, can't figure out PM on this site yet.

Got it!  You have to be on desktop site, not mobile.
2022-8-8
Use props
djiuser_faoNFeJQZ3nw
New

Canada

This test file fails to work also. Does DJI even pay people to work on their apps ? Like they are required to use your products unless you want to spend on a 3rd party app. Basically makes our drones expensive paper weights. When there has been like little to no support or anything since this issue started. Been months with nothing. CRAZY.
2022-8-8
Use props
djiuser_B7TaO3AfGJ0n
lvl.1
Flight distance : 163166 ft
United Kingdom

Dear all:

Yes test file is working, Thank you very much!
2022-8-8
Use props
fans3e830089
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13658 ft
United States

What is this test file?  I was on with their support this weekend and all I was given was the same file on their website for 1.6.9. Still doesn't work. 1.6.9 was released over 1 month ago. This is absolutely ridiculous.
2022-8-8
Use props
fans3e830089
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13658 ft
United States

Dear all:

How are you telling people not to worry?  My drone has been unusable for 3 MONTHS!!  You require us to use our mobile phones and your app to fly our drones and we haven't been able for three months. Your support is an absolute joke!!!
2022-8-8
Use props
TylarO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8593 ft
United States

djiuser_B7TaO3AfGJ0n Posted at 8-8 07:42

Are you on Android 12 or 13?
2022-8-8
Use props
djiuser_ymgS6v7ITG5t
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69688 ft

United States

Not working for me on Android 13 Pixel 6 Pro but luckily I have a backup LG G7 to use.
2022-8-8
Use props
IamMugs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27710 ft
United States

Where is this beta?  Do we need to PM someone for it and if so, why?

Release it as a beta

2022-8-8
Use props
IamMugs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27710 ft
United States

djiuser_WjBRdnhlYK9U Posted at 7-27 12:29
Litchi doesn't work either on Android 13..at least not for me.

It won't because it's an SDK level bug.

They have their hands tied, same as us
2022-8-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

IamMugs Posted at 8-8 13:16
It won't because it's an SDK level bug.

They have their hands tied, same as us

Hi, there. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We noticed you have contacted us via PM.
We will reply to and help you with this problem asap, please don't worry.
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_ymgS6v7ITG5t Posted at 8-8 12:58
Not working for me on Android 13 Pixel 6 Pro but luckily I have a backup LG G7 to use.

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We are checking the problem with android, please don't worry.
For any updates, you can also check our official website.
Thank you.
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_ymgS6v7ITG5t Posted at 8-8 03:34
May I have a test file?  Thanks

Sorry, can't figure out PM on this site yet.

Thanks for the update as well.
If you need any more support, you can contact us here anytime.
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans3e830089 Posted at 8-8 08:23
How are you telling people not to worry?  My drone has been unusable for 3 MONTHS!!  You require us to use our mobile phones and your app to fly our drones and we haven't been able for three months. Your support is an absolute joke!!!

Hi, there. We will send you a PM to help you more with this problem, please check.
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_faoNFeJQZ3nw Posted at 8-8 04:24
This test file fails to work also. Does DJI even pay people to work on their apps ? Like they are required to use your products unless you want to spend on a 3rd party app. Basically makes our drones expensive paper weights. When there has been like little to no support or anything since this issue started. Been months with nothing. CRAZY.

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are checking this problem now and it may need some time, we hope you can understand and we will urge them to help with this problem asap. Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_B7TaO3AfGJ0n Posted at 8-8 07:42

2022-8-9
Use props
timmm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 231631 ft
Belgium

Is there a test file for DJI Mimo as well so I can give it a try on a Pixel 5 - Android 13?
2022-8-9
Use props
FlashSamolet
New

Russia

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-9 00:19

Can you send me test file too? Same problem, pixel 6 Android 12
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_fA81uaOScMyj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 194488 ft
Ireland

Oneplus 9 ---android 12---
Not working atoll
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_AN26HkKp159k
New
Flight distance : 122365 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-9 00:14
Hi, there. We will send you a PM to help you more with this problem, please check.

Hey, I haven't been able to use my drone for over 3 months as well. I am using a Pixel 6 Pro on Android 13 beta 4. I also have other devices running Android 13 where DJI Fly app crashes. If you have a beta APK file or some type of fix for your DJI Fly app on Android 13 for Pixel 6 Pro it would be very much appreciated as my Mavic Mini 2 just sits here.
2022-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules