Broadcasting FPV Video
760 8 2022-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Certified Aerials
lvl.2
United States

Does anyone know the channel frequencies on the manual broadcast mode ie channel 1, 2, and 3?
Is the transmitted video what the drone camera is recording or just the goggles tx video?
2022-5-12
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

The broadcast transmission if you have your goggles set to auto is chosen by the goggles. It is only the view that the goggles get.

Just make sure that you have your transmission set to broadcast in the menu so that other goggles can find it.
2022-5-13
Use props
Certified Aerials
lvl.2
United States

SgtRay Posted at 5-13 00:16
The broadcast transmission if you have your goggles set to auto is chosen by the goggles. It is only the view that the goggles get.

Just make sure that you have your transmission set to broadcast in the menu so that other goggles can find it.

Thanks for the reply!

I'm looking for this exact frequency information so that I can pick up the feed from another device (not DJI) without a spectrum analyzer.
2022-5-13
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Certified Aerials Posted at 5-13 02:25
Thanks for the reply!

I'm looking for this exact frequency information so that I can pick up the feed from another device (not DJI) without a spectrum analyzer.

It is not possible as far as I'm aware. It is an encrypted signal.
It isn't like Analog FPV video transmission that can just be picked up and displayed by any FPV receiver.
2022-5-16
Use props
Certified Aerials
lvl.2
United States

Yaros1 Posted at 5-16 04:34
It is not possible as far as I'm aware. It is an encrypted signal.
It isn't like Analog FPV video transmission that can just be picked up and displayed by any FPV receiver.

I believe the RF company I'm working with has that ability to decode the signal I just need the channel frequencies. My initial thoughts are that the goggles feed is not "broadcast quality" and I'll have to put a GoPro on the unit with a small tx. Only issue there is that I lose tilt control and the controls get a bit wonky.
2022-5-16
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Spain

This might help:
Screenshot 2022-05-16 14.57.05.png
2022-5-16
Use props
Certified Aerials
lvl.2
United States

Yaros1 Posted at 5-16 04:57
This might help:
[view_image][Image]
Ohhh yesss!! Where did you find this? Is there similar info for the 2.4 band?
2022-5-16
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Spain

https://oscarliang.com/fpv-channels/
2022-5-16
Use props
Certified Aerials
lvl.2
United States