RC battery drainage
853 7 2022-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_co43r6PJI8ux
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1851703 ft
Australia

Hi seen a you tube video from Stewart in Scotland and he actually stated that the RC PRO needed recharge after using 3 standard batteries .i would like to see someone testing out this product power life..i can actually seem to believe this due to all that the controller does
Like records  app running etc

Full bright and so on
That is why I am looking to using my RC N1and smart phone.withy air 2s after 3 full batteries used the RC still almost fully charged
People who doing these YouTube vids on the  mini pro instead of telling us the same thing over and over. Do some real product testing  this is why the RC PRO is cheap..any thoughts.
2022-5-12
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't see a problem as long as the DJI RC will last through 3 batteries. I've never gone through all 3 batteries on my Mini in one day even when I'm traveling. Having the screen on the RC and not having to use your phone constantly is well worth it and I'll usually have at least a 30000mAh power back when I travel so I'll be fine.
2022-5-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Based on the times DJI released, it should last just under the N1's time of 4hrs when charging the Phone, so you should get 4 batteries (standard) out of it, surely?
2022-5-13
Use props
djiuser_co43r6PJI8ux
lvl.4
Australia

Wiz33 Posted at 5-13 11:52
I don't see a problem as long as the DJI RC will last through 3 batteries. I've never gone through all 3 batteries on my Mini in one day even when I'm traveling. Having the screen on the RC and not having to use your phone constantly is well worth it and I'll usually have at least a 30000mAh power back when I travel so I'll be fine.

I also never had a problem with the RC for the mini but that didn't have a screen and functionality the phone did .have you noticed that nobody has done a range test yet if the single will be in different environments. Just a thought
Cheers
2022-5-14
Use props
djiuser_co43r6PJI8ux
lvl.4
Australia

Bashy Posted at 5-13 19:08
Based on the times DJI released, it should last just under the N1's time of 4hrs when charging the Phone, so you should get 4 batteries (standard) out of it, surely?

Let's hope so with the screen brightness and the app it will use power life quickly .might have to wait until some one on YouTube puts it through a test. Especially if you have 3 or 4 plus batteries.
Cheers
2022-5-14
Use props
djiuser_co43r6PJI8ux
lvl.4
Australia

Bashy Posted at 5-13 19:08

Also dji specs are never the same as in use as os on their specs.
2022-5-14
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_co43r6PJI8ux Posted at 5-14 06:23
Also dji specs are never the same as in use as os on their specs.

Nobody is, You phone battery never last as long as the manufacturer claims as all battery and range data is based on ideal condition.
2022-5-14
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_co43r6PJI8ux Posted at 5-14 06:20
Let's hope so with the screen brightness and the app it will use power life quickly .might have to wait until some one on YouTube puts it through a test. Especially if you have 3 or 4 plus batteries.
Cheers

4 hours
2022-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules