Problema con dji goggles V2 y FCC
1324 3 2022-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_aSAs1f9A79cq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 535745 ft
Spain

Hola, hice el mod para las gafas V2 para poner las gafas en FCC y con los dos drones con CADXX me ha ido muy bien, pero hace poco compre un drone dji fpv y no me deja vincular las gafas con el drone, ademas si conecto las goggles al pc en la aplicacion djiassistant no me aparece la version que tengo instalada en las goggles y no me deja actualizar. Gracias por tu ayuda de antemano.
traducido con traductor

2022-5-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. I was able to translate your message into English and it shows that you are having issues connecting your V2 Goggles with the DJI FPV drone. It also shows on the statement that you had already modified your DJI Goggles and this might be the reason for the issue. Kindly please try to use a different V2 Goggles for your DJI FPV drone to see if the issue persists. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-13
Use props
djiuser_aSAs1f9A79cq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 535745 ft
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-13 22:03
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. I was able to translate your message into English and it shows that you are having issues connecting your V2 Goggles with the DJI FPV drone. It also shows on the statement that you had already modified your DJI Goggles and this might be the reason for the issue. Kindly please try to use a different V2 Goggles for your DJI FPV drone to see if the issue persists. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you for your response but I cannot have two goggles, one for the dji fpv drone, and another for the caddx, when the product that I bought for both functions should work, it is my responsibility to modify the power of the receiver of my equipment, I have I paid, and I don't understand why I have to buy other goggles to handle the dji drone, another thing is, can you revert (reset) the mod of the goggles to the one they brought from the factory? Thank you.
Translated with translator.
2022-5-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_aSAs1f9A79cq Posted at 5-13 23:11
Thank you for your response but I cannot have two goggles, one for the dji fpv drone, and another for the caddx, when the product that I bought for both functions should work, it is my responsibility to modify the power of the receiver of my equipment, I have I paid, and I don't understand why I have to buy other goggles to handle the dji drone, another thing is, can you revert (reset) the mod of the goggles to the one they brought from the factory? Thank you.
Translated with translator.

Thank you for your response. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules