2183 12 2022-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chamanea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 999262 ft
  • >>>
New Caledonia

Hi, I'm trying to find the EU declaration of conformity (Red - 2014/53/UE) for the Mini 3, I will need this to be able to import it in my country..DJI or anyone, can you point me to this document?

Tx in advance
2022-5-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You will have to either wait till this is updated or ask DJI Support, https://www.dji.com/uk/euro-compliance/mavic
2022-5-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to the link that our fellow DJI Pilot posted above. If you cannot find the said form that you need on the link, kindly please let us know. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-5-13
Use props
Chamanea
lvl.2
  • >>>
New Caledonia

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-13 20:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to the link that our fellow DJI Pilot posted above. If you cannot find the said form that you need on the link, kindly please let us know. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi and thanks for your replies. I double checked and the Mini 3 pro EU declaration of conformity is not under that mentioned page… would you be able to either update the page, or attach this form in here?
Many thanks
2022-5-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Chamanea Posted at 5-13 21:54
Hi and thanks for your replies. I double checked and the Mini 3 pro EU declaration of conformity is not under that mentioned page… would you be able to either update the page, or attach this form in here?
Many thanks

This is why i said you need to contact DJI support, this is really glorified social media and will prob take longer than by email, therefore, you need to email support, i think it's support@dji.com but double-check that...
2022-5-13
Use props
Chamanea
lvl.2
  • >>>
New Caledonia

Bashy Posted at 5-13 22:44
This is why i said you need to contact DJI support, this is really glorified social media and will prob take longer than by email, therefore, you need to email support, i think it's  but double-check that...

Thanks for their address, I will email them shortly
2022-5-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Chamanea Posted at 5-13 21:54
Many thanks

Thank you for your response. We will forward this to our designated team for them to possibly update the said form. Please keep me posted if our email team has already provided you with the needed information. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-5-16
Use props
24hofsun
lvl.1
Flight distance : 317234 ft
Austria

hello.
anybody got access to this document? my insurance company needs this to cover my new mini3 Pro
2022-6-21
Use props
24hofsun
lvl.1
Flight distance : 317234 ft
Austria

24hofsun Posted at 6-21 04:00
hello.
anybody got access to this document? my insurance company needs this to cover my new mini3 Pro

Hi,
any new information on this?
2022-9-5
Use props
Andreja
lvl.4
Flight distance : 864961 ft
Germany

I know this is an old topic, but here's the link with the DoCs for the Mini 3 Pro: https://www.dji.com/uk/euro-compliance

It's quite interesting to see that the Plus batteries, which the DJI doesn't want to sell in Europe also have the DoCs.
2022-9-26
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Andreja Posted at 9-26 02:39
I know this is an old topic, but here's the link with the DoCs for the Mini 3 Pro: https://www.dji.com/uk/euro-compliance

It's quite interesting to see that the Plus batteries, which the DJI doesn't want to sell in Europe also have the DoCs.

This is my issue with it too, not only that, the sub 250g drones are still MTOW  and NOT MTOM, therefore, restricting the sale of the plus batteries is totally out of order DJI, i have mentioned this a few times and its been ignored.

not only that, we are allowed to fly it with the plus battery under the sub 500g rules, even more so if you have the A2 CofC.

Restricting the sale of addons for the Mini 3 Pro is just crazy and makes not sense from a legal standpoint and from a business standpoint. Come on DJI, get with the program....
2022-9-26
Use props
Andreja
lvl.4
Flight distance : 864961 ft
Germany

Bashy Posted at 9-26 03:48
This is my issue with it too, not only that, the sub 250g drones are still MTOW  and NOT MTOM, therefore, restricting the sale of the plus batteries is totally out of order DJI, i have mentioned this a few times and its been ignored.

not only that, we are allowed to fly it with the plus battery under the sub 500g rules, even more so if you have the A2 CofC.

What I also find a bit interesting is the fact that the DJI's Wide Angle Lens for the Mini 3 started appearing as pre-orderable in European online shops, and it's nominal mass would bring Mini 3 over the 250 g limit.
2022-9-26
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Andreja Posted at 9-26 04:23
What I also find a bit interesting is the fact that the DJI's Wide Angle Lens for the Mini 3 started appearing as pre-orderable in European online shops, and it's nominal mass would bring Mini 3 over the 250 g limit.

Im not seeing that there now, prob changed their minds. Its ridiculous, doesnt DJI know the difference between MTOM and MTOW? I mean, we know they dot, but being ignorant of it is infuriating!
As seen here in our official document, its still a legacy drone, therefore under MTOW

https://publicapps.caa.co.uk/mod ... =detail&id=9954
2022-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules