862 16 2022-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It looks like some orders are being pushed back already, certainly on amazon, why doesn't DJI learn, this happens every time and early on. Don't release a product until you have enough units to sell, you should know roughly how many units you need by basing it on the last drone sold in its class and then adding at least 3 more, ok thats being a tad facetious there, i shouldn't have left off million. They know your products are very popular, i really don't get it, anyhoo, some are being pushed back to the 18th June now as opposed to the 18th of May delivery date. Disappointing as it will mean when its time for me to order, it will probably be a Christmas delivery lol. Hopefully, the dates will change once more stock enters the country, blooming Russians, heck, gotta blame, someone, lol...
2022-5-13
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is it that NEW orders have a later release date or orders that were ALREADY PLACED have now been pushed back as well as any new orders?
2022-5-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Orders already taken...
Also DJI has now changed to the same date, June, some will get them earlier I'm sure

2022-5-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please provide us with your order number for our further check? Thank you.
2022-5-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just an "in general" observational post, not specific to me as i haven't ordered yet, but i am seeing more and more posts pop up relating to this, as per usual, DJI really underestimated the interest in this product, either that or you sent far too many out to "content creators" ;)
2022-5-13
Use props
djiuser_sIfzjz0BjZZj
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have also had the same experience with my order from Amazon UK. Was really excited when I ordered on announcement day that it was going to come on 17 May but now says expected delivery 18 June. I went for the rc package. And my fly more kit is expected by 24 may.
2022-5-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I think Dji was playing it safe and did not want to keep extra stock in hand just in case it hardly sold because of the Mavic 3 fiasco.
2022-5-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Suren Posted at 5-13 23:38
I think Dji was playing it safe and did not want to keep extra stock in hand just in case it hardly sold because of the Mavic 3 fiasco.

Nah, i really cannot see that being it, they just want to get it out there into the market place knowing full well there's limited stock, Its prob been a long time in the making and waiting for more stock to build up prior to releasing it into the wild is money sat doing nothing in the warehouse, so its better to claw some money back in and release it now... that's what i think, sommat like that anyway.
2022-5-14
Use props
ResonatorUAV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695699 ft
United Kingdom

I placed an order with Amazon during the official announcement but still got the delay email notification.
I’m not too upset as I still have my Mini 2 to use in the meantime.
2022-5-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_sIfzjz0BjZZj Posted at 5-13 23:11
I have also had the same experience with my order from Amazon UK. Was really excited when I ordered on announcement day that it was going to come on 17 May but now says expected delivery 18 June. I went for the rc package. And my fly more kit is expected by 24 may.

Mine still says 17th may release.
2022-5-14
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 5-14 01:01
Mine still says 17th may release.

Probably one of the lucky 9 people lol
2022-5-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Bashy Posted at 5-14 01:09
Probably one of the lucky 9 people lol

It could change yet lol.
2022-5-14
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 5-14 01:27
It could change yet lol.

For sure, fingers crossed for you...
2022-5-14
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Another reason for waiting until the early hoo-hah has died down
2022-5-14
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

My order delivery date at the DJI shop has not changed yet. Maybe they first serve the Golden Ticket oders which will be directly shipped from China.
Amazon Germany is still on the 17. of May, the Fly More Kit has been removed and Care Refresh is still not available.
Globally it is still an issue for all delivery and support chains due to corona, especially if parts coming from China as there are still a lot lockdowns in many areas.

2022-5-14
Use props
djiuser_co43r6PJI8ux
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1851703 ft
Australia

Australia may 17th 18th and bigger batteries available. All packages except the drone on its own  sold with rc n1 controller we'll I have a  spare, or get the rc pro for extra 100 bucks. But  really waiting for someone to do a range test with the RC PRO. I live in the outback so if I can check on cattle 5 or so k away and back would be great.
2022-5-14
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

djiuser_co43r6PJI8ux Posted at 5-14 03:43
Australia may 17th 18th and bigger batteries available. All packages except the drone on its own  sold with rc n1 controller we'll I have a  spare, or get the rc pro for extra 100 bucks. But  really waiting for someone to do a range test with the RC PRO. I live in the outback so if I can check on cattle 5 or so k away and back would be great.

Brave new world.
I have seen a report that some people use smal, agile helicopters to chase the cattlel, but drone ?
Do the drones really work in the hot outback temperatures.
2022-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules