Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
360 Photosphere - Full or still uncomplete?
755 5 2022-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sharp
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3571634 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hi all.  
I mainly use my drones for 360 degree photo’s and I always fill in the large empty hole in the sky with a matching CGI sky I would create in a 3D program.  

With the Mini 3 being able to point upwards vastly more than any previous DJI drone, can you tell me if it now takes enough photo’s for the entire photosphere.  

Thank you.  

2022-5-14
Use props
Sharp
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3571634 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Sorry, I see someone has already answered this here.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 609&pid=2740180

So the answer is no. That's such a shame that the drone dosen't even make any use of the fact it can point 60 degrees upwards.

Makes no sense. I guess we have to wait to get an SDK and do it ourselves?
2022-5-14
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It would be great if it had that capability. Filling in the Black Hole is not difficult, but the results are sometimes less than discrete.
2022-5-14
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

One of the main reasons I ordered this drone was because I thought that it did a complete 360 photosphere.
2022-5-15
Use props
Bussty
Second Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

CloudVisual Posted at 5-15 04:23
One of the main reasons I ordered this drone was because I thought that it did a complete 360 photosphere.

I'm sure it will come in FW updates otherwise an easy opportunity wasted by DJI, until then manual nadir shots it is!  I think this design now needs to be rolled out to the Air and Mavic lines as it truly changes the game and makes this drone more Pro than some of it's bigger brothers and sisters.
2022-5-15
Use props
AVsupport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 618734 ft
  • >>>
Australia

yes check the other posts. IT can do it, but the 'Sphere' photo mode WON'T, you end up with a black hole. All it's missing is 2 rows of 45deg horizontal pix which you'll have to shoot manually..thus far..
The more people submit a bug report directly to DJI th better the chances this gets fixed IMO.
2022-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules