Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40509 ft
United States

djiuser_DNZFIx55zjr5 Posted at 6-1 18:15
My Mini 3 has been shipped from California! Finally thank you DJI

When have you seen the updated shipping?
2022-6-1
Use props
fans64588c46
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_DNZFIx55zjr5 Posted at 6-1 18:15
My Mini 3 has been shipped from California! Finally thank you DJI

screenshot or it didn't happen.
2022-6-1
Use props
Cavids
lvl.3
United States

Mine in theorey shipped May 28, but as of now UPS only shows that the label was created so not delivery date or anything else
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

Cavids Posted at 6-1 18:17
Mine in theorey shipped May 28, but as of now UPS only shows that the label was created so not delivery date or anything else

That's the same for me. I have a fake shipping from May 26th and a due delivery date for June 1st between 3pm-7pm eastern time but it's 10:22pm and still nothing. One guy here has a delivery date for May 31st yesterday but he's still waiting for the package.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_DNZFIx55zjr5
lvl.2
United States

fans64588c46 Posted at 6-1 18:17
screenshot or it didn't happen.
It is from Gardena, CA, United States if that helps you guys.
2022-6-1
Use props
msemhs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 40909 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_DNZFIx55zjr5 Posted at 6-1 18:24
[view_image]

Did you have the May 25 label created as the rest of us?
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_DNZFIx55zjr5
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-1 18:16
When have you seen the updated shipping?

They updated it about 10 mins ago from "label created" to "on the way".
2022-6-1
Use props
fans64588c46
lvl.2
United States

[view_image]

where is that screenshot from?
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_DNZFIx55zjr5
lvl.2
United States

msemhs Posted at 6-1 18:27
Did you have the May 25 label created as the rest of us?

Yup. I can tell you guys everything I did to get it expedited, but hopefully I am just the first wave and you guys will get it shipped tonight or tomorrow morning.
2022-6-1
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

in my experience, the best reason why i can think these boxes have dropped off the grid goes something like this:

dji hires a 3rd party to come in and pick up each and every box and take them somewhere to be worked on.  they scan them with a handheld and a computer, they open every box, they do something (like reflash the software, apply the missing fcc sticker, replace the extended battery with a standard battery...whatever) and then they wrap it up, reprint the label and these boxes show up again as mysteriously as they have disappeared.

if the delay is only going to be 3 - 5 business day, i wouldn't say anything except "sorry for the delay."  especially if it only affects the first couple of shipments.  it's possible the american shipment was the first shipment and it had the wrong (earlier) software in it, like v01.00.0050.  wouldn't you want dji to catch that?

as far as being told the problem, we'll never know for sure because you are correct, it could be untruthful the reason.  dji is not going to tell you if they screwed up or u.s. sanctions are hurting them or they forget to sign something that says these drones are not sold to us govt organization, or ups is playing by the rules and not letting things move unlike dhl, etc.

all we can do is wait and let's be honest, if you don't like this or you don't agree with any of it, the best way to let dji know is not to yell at them over the phone or post bad things about them on the internet but instead, cancel your order and refuse to do business with them and their unsavory business practices.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_DNZFIx55zjr5
lvl.2
United States

fans64588c46 Posted at 6-1 18:28
where is that screenshot from?

UPS. I also got an email from UPS saying my delivery has been updated
2022-6-1
Use props
b_ron
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

FloydPink Posted at 6-1 13:43
I also looked again and it is still showing the delivery date of tomorrow!

I somehow got logged out of UPS My Choice earlier - and that's why I was not seeing the date:

Sorry to break it to you but if you are in the US, you're probably not going to get it like some other people with the same update as you.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_DNZFIx55zjr5 Posted at 6-1 18:30
UPS. I also got an email from UPS saying my delivery has been updated

Thanks man. This finally started updating. I guess those who had earlier shipping dates would be served 1st. It's time for me to take a nap. I've been here for hours expressing my frustration like everyone but I'm relieved that some of us started getting updates. Take care y'all!
2022-6-1
Use props
fansd25cecea
lvl.1
United States

Yep, same here. Shipment info updated to on the way from Gardena CA.
Screenshot_20220601-194425.png
2022-6-1
Use props
b_ron
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

I would stay skeptical until it says Out for Delivery
2022-6-1
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

when you get your package, be sure to look over it and see if you can spot anything that would give us a clue about what might have happened (extra labels, repacking, etc).  and also please note your sw version if you have 100 and have to update to 200.

btw, one rc drone is 2.5 lbs.  we are also shipping on ups 3-day select
2022-6-1
Use props
nosnoop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237953 ft
Canada

Ordered from Canada: May 14, Estimated delivery at time of order: June 29

Shipped: May 27, Estimated Delivery by carrier: June 2

Actual delivery: May 31 (DHL)
2022-6-1
Use props
fansd25cecea
lvl.1
United States

The Saint Posted at 6-1 18:52
when you get your package, be sure to look over it and see if you can spot anything that would give us a clue about what might have happened (extra labels, repacking, etc).  and also please note your sw version if you have 100 and have to update to 200.

btw, one rc drone is 2.5 lbs.  we are also shipping on ups 3-day select

Yes, one thing that has somewhat puzzled me (other than the VERY premature shipping notification) is the weight. I ordered one drone with the typical kit and it weighs 11.2 lbs?
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_L3cpQgNWzufI
New

Canada

nosnoop Posted at 6-1 18:56
Ordered from Canada: May 14, Estimated delivery at time of order: June 29

Shipped: May 27, Estimated Delivery by carrier: June 2

Did yours ship out of China?
2022-6-1
Use props
nathmallon
lvl.1

United States

Yep, mine too! I ordered 5/15 and got the label printed shipping notification on 5/27. When I ordered it said 6/29 delivery, so now saying delivery tomorrow for 6/2 I'm incredibly happy.

2022-6-1
Use props
CxWu3rxuS1b4
lvl.2
United States

Ordered mine on 5/10/22 and still no movement. I took the week off work to get some drone time and have a nice vacation as I got a UPS label created email and the site showed I’d get it by 5/31 or at least shipped by the 31st when I made the purchase.

I’m not happy with DJI, and now I see people that ordered after me getting UPS updates for delivery.
2022-6-1
Use props
nosnoop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237953 ft
Canada

djiuser_L3cpQgNWzufI Posted at 6-1 19:27
Did yours ship out of China?

Yes, "DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND "
2022-6-1
Use props
FloydPink
lvl.2
United States

b_ron Posted at 6-1 18:34
Sorry to break it to you but if you are in the US, you're probably not going to get it like some other people with the same update as you.

Thank you.

What made you think I do not know this already?
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XGeE4uXqphf6
lvl.1
United States

Finally Updated!

2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_AUWsl6sgAIRC
lvl.1

Italy

just received the mail from DHL shipping service that my drone will arrive on the 07 of June!!! ordered it from the DJI official website on the 12th of May. I received the mail of the creation of the shipping ticket on the 27th of May. SO EXCITED!!! country I'm living in: Italy.
2022-6-1
Use props
thedao
lvl.1
Brazil

Finally Updated!
DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC) + DJI Mini 3 Pro Fly More Kit Plus

2022-6-2
Use props
MTShipp_
lvl.3

United States

Mine transitioned to ‘on the way’ last night with a delivery of 6-June. 2.5 lbs so only the Mini, not with my Fly Kit +.
2022-6-2
Use props
DennyA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30144 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine is on the way, but the Fly More kit doesn’t show shipped.  Anyone know the ETA on those?
2022-6-2
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansd25cecea Posted at 6-1 19:10
Yes, one thing that has somewhat puzzled me (other than the VERY premature shipping notification) is the weight. I ordered one drone with the typical kit and it weighs 11.2 lbs?

My drone w/FMC Plus is showing 11.2lbs. FMC Plus alone is showing 8.2lbs.
2022-6-2
Use props
fansde92c3f7
lvl.1
United States

Order placed May 10 shortly after it went live. As of May 25, DJI showed all shipped, UPS said label printed awaiting package and showed an estimated delivery date to Florida of June 1. As of yesterday June 1, UPS is still awaiting package.
2022-6-2
Use props
fansde92c3f7
lvl.1
United States

Order placed May 10 shortly after it went live. As of May 25, DJI showed all shipped, UPS said label printed awaiting package and showed an estimated delivery date to Florida of June 1. As of yesterday June 1, UPS is still awaiting package.
2022-6-2
Use props
FSH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192067 ft
United States

fansde92c3f7 Posted at 6-2 03:28

I too am in Florida (just 10min N. of Orlando) and mine said the same.... now it says On it's way by June 7th from Gardena, CA, United States.   Looks like they finally ACTUALLY got the packages over to UPS.
2022-6-2
Use props
Roodog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 270331 ft
United States

[view_image]

Just saw your post. At least it's a tiny glimmer of hope that the process might be starting to crawl. LOL  But, I ordered mine on day 1 and my UPS still shows the dreadful "label created" status this morning. Good luck and share any updates.
2022-6-2
Use props
msemhs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 40909 ft
  • >>>
United States

Roodog Posted at 6-2 04:12
Just saw your post. At least it's a tiny glimmer of hope that the process might be starting to crawl. LOL  But, I ordered mine on day 1 and my UPS still shows the dreadful "label created" status this morning. Good luck and share any updates.

Same boat as well.  Day 1 one hour after launch and still just label.

Yes please if anyone starts getting actual shipping dates let us know.
2022-6-2
Use props
Roodog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 270331 ft
United States

djiuser_DNZFIx55zjr5 Posted at 6-1 18:29
Yup. I can tell you guys everything I did to get it expedited, but hopefully I am just the first wave and you guys will get it shipped tonight or tomorrow morning.

Just in case it helped - tell us what you did to get it expedited?

2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_alwS1UbVcYCA
lvl.2

United States

Ordered within first 5 mins.
This morning changed from Label Created to On the Way
Arriving June 7th in FL
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_aeiFGFEk1VcR
lvl.1
United States

Order 5 min after the launch. The expected delivery of both the drone & the fly more kit plus is Tuesday the 7th, arriving on the east coast.
2022-6-2
Use props
AuroraFource
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111047 ft
United States

Strange it says it will be delivered today on ups.com, but is also says they haven't received the package...

DJI SERVICE LLC
Estimated delivery
Today, June 02 between 12:00 P.M. - 3:00 P.M.

05/26/2022
9:03 A.M.
Label Created
Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
United States

I've seen it do this with Apple products where they ship in huge lots then send it out on the trucks that day... so I hope that is the case here. I don't want to wait around to sign for this package and it never shows up..
2022-6-2
Use props
teckel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8009 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-1 11:44
I remember that time well, it was a mess born out of extremely high orders. But when you get a shipped notification that clearly means that shipper has been contacted and its now their job to pick up and deliver. Thats what shippers do UPS FEDEX and DHL who dji use. There are shipping delays all over the world for almost everything, I read today that the US has a shortage of 200,000 haulage drivers its the same in Europe . Logistics will determine when your package gets delivered. As I said earlier my package is at DHL headquarters in Netherlands since 25th May and they said when contacted that it will be delivered on 5th June the very date it is supposed to be delivered. I actually don’t believe there are hundreds of packages late. In fact I’m still waiting to see shipment that is actually late and thats why I asked.

I do understand that people are chomping at the bit to get their drones, but most on purchasing will have known the dates they were due to arrive.

Not sure if you know how this works.  But anyone can create a shipping label at any time from anywhere.  It doesn't mean you printed the label or even have the package yet to ship.  You just create the tracking number in the system and that's it.   A month later you can print the label and slap it on a box.

This is what I believe is happening as it's the only thing that makes logical sense...

In China, DJI gets a load of Mini 3's all boxed up.  They create UPS shipping labels for delivery from the US port to our homes.  They then load the drones up in a shipping container and send it to the port in China.  The shipping container then takes the slow boat to a port in the US (this is the point we're at right now).  Eventually, it arrives at the US port, goes through customs, and is finally delivered to UPS.  Only at this point does UPS get the package and is able to scan it for the first time.  THEN, it can be shipped to our homes and we can follow tracking details.

So in DJI's point of view, the drone is "shipped".  And I guess technically it has been.  But the illusion DJI is making is that the package is already in the US and UPS has dropped the ball.  In reality, it's on a boat somewhere in the Pacific, or maybe by now at a US port going through customs.

Basically, we're just going to need to wait a week or more longer than expected due to the procedure they're using to ship.
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_alwS1UbVcYCA
lvl.2

United States

AuroraFource Posted at 6-2 04:56
Strange it says it will be delivered today on ups.com, but is also says they haven't received the package...

DJI SERVICE LLC

It wont arrive there until you see actual package movement.
The estimated date right now for you is based on when the label was created.
2022-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules