Expected delivery date on Mini 3 Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SupaSta
lvl.2
Colombia

chocolateshark Posted at 6-20 14:57
My label was created the same day, hopefully mine gets pickup up by ups soon. It’s still saying on the way to UPS.

Where are you located?
2022-6-20
Use props
chocolateshark
lvl.2
United States

SupaSta Posted at 6-20 15:34
Where are you located?

In the Northeast. PA
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40509 ft
United States

M J Posted at 6-20 14:35
I placed my order on May 11 including Mini 3 Pro RC + FMK from Canada
DJI split my order to two shipments:

Your FMK is most likely lost like mine. You should also file a claim instead of waiting for DJI to do it for you. You'll need to use the UUID provided in your DJI invoice number to file the claim because if you don't, UPS will reject the claim. Anyone in the USA who files a UPS claim should call  eight six six seven zero six six eight nine four instead of UPS customer service which is not helping. All they do is repeat the same things just to get rid of you without ever solving the problem and you'll keep on coming back wasting your time.
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_BwDjXuiFier2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 157382 ft
United States

I ordered mine through Best Buy and have not gotten any updates. I called bestbuy online and they told me the fulfillment date is showing June 21st.
2022-6-20
Use props
MarkDidIt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122041 ft
United States

yeah, mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow as well. I wonder if that center said screw it we're taking a 3 day weekend. there is another ups hub literally within a mile from my house and they were out delivering today.
2022-6-20
Use props
SupaSta
lvl.2
Colombia

Im in DFW Texas
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

If you guys don't see any info saying that your package arrived in a location near your city, then you're far from receiving those packages. I don't remember having to deal with package problems like I'm with DJI and UPS. I never had any package delays nor losses during the Covid. DJI and UPS are currently playing us for fool. UPS lost my package and said that since DJI is the sender, they must proceed with everything to get the refund, but DJI staff is telling me that they're still doing their own investigation and it'll take as long as it's needed. DJI, since you want to do the job UPS already did, why not create your own courier company? Please stop wasting everyone's time and money and speedup the obvious things. Send me the replacement FMK+ and the FMK I just bought and I hope you make sure with UPS that none of them gets lost this time because if you lose 2 Fly More Kits after losing the previous one, I will definitely stop buying your products...
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_gNZCwec8xYg8
lvl.2

United States

UPS sucks !!
I can feel ya’ll pain. Last year, UPS was supposed to deliver a package to me which had the green (Permanent Residency) card in it. And rather than keeping it in the mail box or at the door, the guy decided to throw such an important document next to the trash can. Luckily a nice stranger saw the package and understood that it’s some important government document and kept it with him until I managed to reach this guy
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_gNZCwec8xYg8 Posted at 6-20 19:29
UPS sucks !!
I can feel ya’ll pain. Last year, UPS was supposed to deliver a package to me which had the green (Permanent Residency) card in it. And rather than keeping it in the mail box or at the door, the guy decided to throw such an important document next to the trash can. Luckily a nice stranger saw the package and understood that it’s some important government document and kept it with him until I managed to reach this guy

I've noticed since 2021, UPS has some pretty lame delivery problems. I understand that they're struggling with staff shortage but they make it worse by overloading truck drivers and then those drivers will put their frustration on customers packages and we'll go vent our frustration to the customer services and the circle is made. The beginning of the whole problem is up there with those bosses that want extra profit when the manpower isn't available. You can't force a single employee to do the job of 4 employees and expect the productivity quality to be still the same.
2022-6-20
Use props
Mini3Valencia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26913 ft
United States

ALOFT Drone Posted at 6-19 16:42
M3P w/RC  and FMK+ order placed: 5/10/22
My order marked as "SHIPPED" by DJI and UPS shipping label created: 5/25/22
UPS tracking number current status as of 6/19/22: "Investigation opened", we have begun an investigation to locate the package." UPS has now denied the claim submitted by DJI because they did not provide enough information.

This is dreadful! I might have missed your earlier post, but did you initiate the missing item with DJI?
2022-6-20
Use props
KeithM6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 450400 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered from Best Buy May 27. No delivery date promised. Just received an email from them stating

"Your pre-ordered item is delayed. As soon as your item becomes available we'll send an email letting you know it's on the way. However, due to increased shipping volume, delivery of your order may be affected."  "Your package should arrive Wed, June 22 - Sat, June 25 We're working on shipping this item. It's unlikely, but if your item isn't available by Mon, July 4, we'll issue a refund."

Looks like they plan on just cancelling my order. So much for standing in line for weeks. Wonder if others got the same information??
2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_gNZCwec8xYg8
lvl.2

United States

Ordered from best buy on May 11th. Says “Arriving today”
2022-6-21
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 161604 ft
United States

KeithM6 Posted at 6-21 03:04
Ordered from Best Buy May 27. No delivery date promised. Just received an email from them stating

"Your pre-ordered item is delayed. As soon as your item becomes available we'll send an email letting you know it's on the way. However, due to increased shipping volume, delivery of your order may be affected."  "Your package should arrive Wed, June 22 - Sat, June 25 We're working on shipping this item. It's unlikely, but if your item isn't available by Mon, July 4, we'll issue a refund."

I ordered from Best Buy on May 10, immediately after it was announced - and I also received this message this morning. C'mon Best Buy!!!

Even the BB app has removed all 'Get it by' dates.
--------------------------

Your pre-ordered item is delayed.

As soon as your item becomes available we'll send an email letting you know it's on the way. However, due to increased volume, delivery of your order may be affected.
We're Working on Your Order
•            If the delay(s) are OK, we'll make sure you receive your item(s) as soon as possible
•            If you paid with a credit card, your funds have been pre-authorized, but you won't be charged until your order is fulfilled
•            As soon as your order ships, we'll send a separate e-mail with tracking details
•            It's unusual, but if your item(s) aren't available by Monday, July 4, 2022, we'll cancel the item(s) and notify you by email

--------------------------

There's absolutely no way that BB did not know this before today. The worst part, if it's not'available by July 4th, then I'm back at Step 1. Absolutely frustrating. I will not ever pre-order from DJI again.

2022-6-21
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_gNZCwec8xYg8 Posted at 6-21 03:38
Ordered from best buy on May 11th. Says “Arriving today”

I ordered from Best Buy on May 10, immediately after it was announced - and I also received the 'delayed' message this morning. C'mon Best Buy!!!

2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-20 19:05
If you guys don't see any info saying that your package arrived in a location near your city, then you're far from receiving those packages. I don't remember having to deal with package problems like I'm with DJI and UPS. I never had any package delays nor losses during the Covid. DJI and UPS are currently playing us for fool. UPS lost my package and said that since DJI is the sender, they must proceed with everything to get the refund, but DJI staff is telling me that they're still doing their own investigation and it'll take as long as it's needed. DJI, since you want to do the job UPS already did, why not create your own courier company? Please stop wasting everyone's time and money and speedup the obvious things. Send me the replacement FMK+ and the FMK I just bought and I hope you make sure with UPS that none of them gets lost this time because if you lose 2 Fly More Kits after losing the previous one, I will definitely stop buying your products...

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will check your order and confirm with our teams. Much appreciate your understanding.
2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_gNZCwec8xYg8
lvl.2

United States

djitigger Posted at 6-21 03:52
I ordered from Best Buy on May 10, immediately after it was announced - and I also received the 'delayed' message this morning. C'mon Best Buy!!!

I really doubt that I’ll get mine today from best buy. Even though it says arriving today, but when I try to add another one to the cart, it says “sold out- not available in stores or online orders”
2022-6-21
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_gNZCwec8xYg8 Posted at 6-21 05:07
I really doubt that I’ll get mine today from best buy. Even though it says arriving today, but when I try to add another one to the cart, it says “sold out- not available in stores or online orders”

It'll be interesting to see if you do get it. I got the 'delayed' message at 11:41pm last night. The App has removed all 'Get it by' dates.

Latest update: 'Your package should arrive Wed, June 22 - Sat, June 25'

2022-6-21
Use props
KeithM6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 450400 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like we're all promised delivery between the 22 & 25th. If some were going to arrive on the 22 or 23, we should have tracking numbers by now or very soon. (Hope it's not UPS)
2022-6-21
Use props
b_ron
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-20 05:44
It's most likely a staff shortage that UPS has(not a weather delay) all over the USA. I don't know about other UPS deliveries but all DJI deliveries handled by UPS are slowed down or frozen. There is something that DJI and UPS hide from us. My hint is that both can't keep up with the high volume of orders and that's why we're having all these issues.

Doubt its the high volume of orders for UPS. I'm sure they handled way higher volumes like newly released smartphones. Pretty sure people are out buying those more than consumer drones.
Either way, probably fault on both ends.

2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_kLwObXQbIUgw
lvl.2

United States

Ordered May 17 through DJI & it's out for delivery today.  FMK+ not expected until July 17.  I'm in Michigan
2022-6-21
Use props
ALOFT Drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62943 ft
United States

Mini3Valencia Posted at 6-20 22:27
This is dreadful! I might have missed your earlier post, but did you initiate the missing item with DJI?

Yes I did. I have a new order being shipped. UPS tracking shows it's supposed to arrive today 6/21/22. Fingers crossed!
2022-6-21
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
United States

Best Buy app currently shows the M3P (with RC), FMK and FMK+ as sold out - and the Best Buy website shows the same. The M3P with RC-N1 is still there, but is listed as 'coming soon'.
2022-6-21
Use props
Kevm0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 341 ft
United States

i got a delay message last night as well (originally suppose to be delivered today) chatted up UPS who told me it was in fact in my state, that for some "operation delay" at the facility that it would be delivered tomorrow instead. OR i can chooise to pick it up, but it's a 8 dollar charge.
FMK+ kit still has not shipped (order date was same as drone 27 May)
2022-6-21
Use props
chocolateshark
lvl.2
United States

Tomorrow will be a week since it was listed as in transit to ups. Hopefully they get it by then so I can have it for the weekend
2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_gNZCwec8xYg8
lvl.2

United States

djitigger Posted at 6-21 05:39
It'll be interesting to see if you do get it. I got the 'delayed' message at 11:41pm last night. The App has removed all 'Get it by' dates.

Latest update: 'Your package should arrive Wed, June 22 - Sat, June 25'

I don’t think I am getting it by today. Called best buy location from where I ordered to confirm the accuracy of update and the guy said it’s on backorder :/
I said fuck off !
2022-6-21
Use props
chocolateshark
lvl.2
United States

Speak of the devil, UPS has it today! Scheduled for Thursday.
2022-6-21
Use props
Gibbystardust
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17110 ft
  • >>>
United States

chocolateshark Posted at 6-21 10:31
Speak of the devil, UPS has it today! Scheduled for Thursday.

Sorry for all those still waiting on their drones.

I was fortunate to get mine sooner than projected. Though I am still waiting on the regular and plus Fly More Kits. No movement period on either separately placed orders.

For those that purposefully split their drone order from a FMK...did the process follow the same Warehouse Processing / Label Created / UPS / Order in Transit steps and delivery timeframe of approximately 2 weeks?
2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

Gibbystardust Posted at 6-21 11:23
Sorry for all those still waiting on their drones.

I was fortunate to get mine sooner than projected. Though I am still waiting on the regular and plus Fly More Kits. No movement period on either separately placed orders.
Almost all those FMK+ coming separately are being lost somewhere with UPS. I'm not even sure that these package ever got sent by DJI. One thing for sure, we aren't going to get any FMK+ within 2 weeks from now because first thing UPS/DJI do is to make us wait for a week without knowing who got the package, second thing is that the package tracking location will be stucked/frozen as if UPS doesn't even have a truck to move the package. After another the 2nd week of "no move" from UPS, you'll start to file a claim and that'll take UPS/DJI 1 more week to solve it...
2022-6-21
Use props
Kring1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 161073 ft
United States

My DM3P/RC finally showed up today after a week of sitting on the dock, then lost by UPS for a week and rescheduled three times.   kind of a logistical chain-yank mess... but it arrived, whew!  doing updates and charging the batteries then I  will be doing my first drone flight in my life here soon! wish me luck

PMK+ is still not shipped, was due 6/29 so likely it will be late if I don't see it ship today or tomorrow.  not too worried though.

I ordered 5/27 and was quoted 6/29, so drone did arrive a week early!
2022-6-21
Use props
NorCalDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 227303 ft

United States

My Fmk is supposed to be delivered tomorrow, have contacted dji several times. It has not shipped, no warehouse processing no label made no answers from customer service. After I finally receive my orders I will never be doing business with dji again. By far the worst company I have ever dealt with
2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_gNZCwec8xYg8
lvl.2

United States

Label was created today for my direct order from dji. I am scared
2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

NorCalDrone Posted at 6-21 14:21
My Fmk is supposed to be delivered tomorrow, have contacted dji several times. It has not shipped, no warehouse processing no label made no answers from customer service. After I finally receive my orders I will never be doing business with dji again. By far the worst company I have ever dealt with
Mine was lost by UPS and they never ever notified me with the loss. I had to waste my time through dozen of chats and calls to find out that the package is lost. I filled a claim and DJI is also wasting my time. Today, while I'm talking to DJI rep, UPS brought back some fake hope with automated email and text message saying that they missed me home. Guess what? I called UPS which said that my package hasn't been found and that they never atempted any delivery at my house. I was like "I subscribed to emails and text messages for my UPS packages deliveries and I received many confirmations of package deliveries with those UPS email and number. Now you're telling me that those are not yours? I think UPS "missed deliveries" are just robot programmed to lie to us. We should be taking this issue to court. DJI customer reps are also doing upsetting activities by repeatting the same things over and over (We're sorry blah blah...we'll escalate your problem) without doing any proof of work
2022-6-21
Use props
NorCalDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 227303 ft

United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-21 15:07
Mine was lost by UPS and they never ever notified me with the loss. I had to waste my time through dozen of chats and calls to find out that the package is lost. I filled a claim and DJI is also wasting my time. Today, while I'm talking to DJI rep, UPS brought back some fake hope with automated email and text message saying that they missed me home. Guess what? I called UPS which said that that my package hasn't been found and that they never atempted any delivery at my house. I was like "I subscribed to emails and text messages for my UPS packages deliveries and I received many confirmations of package deliveries with those UPS email and number. Now you're telling me that those are not yours? I think UPS "missed deliveries" are just robot programmed to lie to us. We should be taking this issue to court. DJI customer reps are also doing upsetting activities by repeatting the same things over and over (We're sorry blah blah...we'll escalate your problem) without doing any proof of working on it at all. I've been stucked with the same answers for 5 days and nothing progress. I've been talking to one customer rep begging him/her to tell me something new and her 10+ messages are exactly the same as the previous ones her colleagues...

The chat is beyond ridiculous, i feel like I'm chatting with bots when I talk to them. DJI has the worst customer service and logistics I have ever seen. The tech support is not much better as ive talked to them several times now about binding issues with my mini 3 and RC
2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_KeIuEZ8o4Spe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 386348 ft
United States

DVDB66 Posted at 5-17 23:01
Ordered the DJI RC combo and the FlyMore package in Austria on May 10  DJI support estimates 3 weeks for shipping and delivery by June 10…

Check if this drone works on DJI GO4 app. My Samsung A52u1 unlocked no longer works with this app. I believe it is  Samsung software update that is the problem. Don't know yet. What a mess. Im trying to cancel my order... Still am confused.
PR
2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

NorCalDrone Posted at 6-21 15:22
The chat is beyond ridiculous, i feel like I'm chatting with bots when I talk to them. DJI has the worst customer service and logistics I have ever seen. The tech support is not much better as ive talked to them several times now about binding issues with my mini 3 and RC

True. And I dislike those fake names that don't match the staff at all. I was chatting with a staff called Stephy and I had to leave her for 5 mins to talk to UPS because of a fake email and text, then I came back to report to Stephy that the UPS text and email were fake. He/she asked me what is my problem today and if I can give her more explanation. I was like: "aren't you the same Stephy that was chatting with me 5 mins ago? Even if you guys switched during chats, can't you go back and read what I was talking to your colleagues?" DJI customer service reps are as worst as UPS customer service rep.
2022-6-21
Use props
MarkDidIt
lvl.4
United States

So, my package is out for delivery today. Got an email and the UPS app said between 10:30 am and 2:30 pm. I'm less than a mile from their depot and told my self fat chance its delivered in that time frame. When ever I have a package being delivered via UPS, its always early in the evening. and as per usual, no package by 4pm, status updated to delivery by 7pm. Less than 30 minutes from now and it probably will be more like 8 - 8:30. Oh well.
2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_KeIuEZ8o4Spe Posted at 6-21 15:30
Check if this drone works on DJI GO4 app. My Samsung A52u1 unlocked no longer works with this app. I believe it is  Samsung software update that is the problem. Don't know yet. What a mess. Im trying to cancel my order... Still am confused.
PR

You won't lose if you cancel yours. I canceled one of mine just yesterday because I've been unable to work well while wasting too much time on package loss issues with DJI and UPS. I'll just enjoy my drone with 1 freaking battery.
2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

MarkDidIt Posted at 6-21 15:32
So, my package is out for delivery today. Got an email and the UPS app said between 10:30 am and 2:30 pm. I'm less than a mile from their depot and told my self fat chance its delivered in that time frame. When ever I have a package being delivered via UPS, its always early in the evening. and as per usual, no package by 4pm, status updated to delivery by 7pm. Less than 30 minutes from now and it probably will be more like 8 - 8:30. Oh well.

I bet you won't get it today nor tomorrow. That's the game of UPS and DJI isn't new to it too. Sell fake hope to us as if we are getting those drones for free...
2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

Freaking UPS said that they never found my package and here they scheduled a freaking delivery for an imaginary package. Are they delivering it to ghost?
16558554564025453078355473959977.jpg
2022-6-21
Use props
MarkDidIt
lvl.4
United States

And of course. And no, they did not actually make a delivery attempt.
2022-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules