Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NorCalDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 227303 ft

United States

MarkDidIt Posted at 6-21 17:55
[view_image]

Sorry man that sucks...i feel your pain. Dji and ups are the worst!! Makes sense that they are working together
2022-6-21
Use props
SupaSta
lvl.2
Colombia

I got the same message and nothing on my door showing they were ever there, I called UPS to ask if a signature is even required and they said no its not
2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40509 ft
United States

SupaSta Posted at 6-21 19:15
I got the same message and nothing on my door showing they were ever there, I called UPS to ask if a signature is even required and they said no its not

UPS and DJI are in a shady business of hiding one big issue from us: Either DJI never sent our packages to UPS and thus, UPS already set an automated delivery without any package or UPS lost tons of DJI packages and thus set a fake "missed delivery". I'm one of the first few here to notice the lost packages but many here still had hope that the packages are just sitting somewhere in UPS stores. I've filed a claim 5 days ago but UPS and DJI are at it again. UPS said that a claim has been issued to DJI, and DJI said that they're doing investigation with UPS(We didn't know which one of them had our packages and even after the packages are lost, DJI and UPS still play this game pointing at each other). We need to take DJI and UPS further for this mess.
2022-6-21
Use props
Spectral
lvl.2
Flight distance : 887874 ft
Canada

Hi All,

Just to add one more data point, I ordered from the DJI.COM store on June 3rd from Oshawa, Ontario, Canada which is just outside of Toronto.

I ordered the following, using PayPal to make the payment:

DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Monitor Hood
DJI Mini 3 Pro Fly More Kit Plus
DJI Mini 3 Pro with DJI Care Refresh 2-Year Plan (DJI Mini 3 Pro)

After hearing some advice on this thread, a couple of days after the order I did an online chat with a DJI customer service rep and had the order split into separate entities (they were very helpful).

The hood shipped from DONGGUAN - CHINA via DHL on June 7th and arrived on the 10th.

The Drone shipped from DONGGUAN - CHINA via DHL on June 17th and arrived (today) June 21st.

The Fly More Kit Plus shipped from HONG KONG SAR - CHINA via DHL on June 17th and is currently still in transit (on hold for some reason in Cincinnati) with a scheduled arrival on Thursday June 23rd.

The drone arrived in excellent condition and I did a quick test flight at the end of the day and everything seems to work fine.  

More testing to come ...

I am wondering if the PayPal payment method might have helped in expediting delivery?  It all seems pretty random at this point but I'm hoping you all get your drones soon.  

Don
2022-6-21
Use props
Andrew Ungurs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16804 ft
Ireland

Hi. I'm located in Ireland.  Order placed 07/06/2022
Ordered:  DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC)
Just got a notification that the order is in Warehouse Processing.

2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

Spectral Posted at 6-21 22:13
Hi All,

Just to add one more data point, I ordered from the DJI.COM store on June 3rd from Oshawa, Ontario, Canada which is just outside of Toronto.

Not really. So far, DHL is handling all DJI orders way better than UPS. Even better is that Canadians have some unwritten advantages compared to the rest of us. I've been in this thread when it was about 40 posts and as far as I remember, Canadians received the drones the fastest and exactly as they ordered(compared to us in the US where DJI split the packages without our consent and made the process longer with loss packages). So, don't worry, you'll get it the way you want it.
2022-6-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-21 15:45
Freaking UPS said that they never found my package and here they scheduled a freaking delivery for an imaginary package. Are they delivering it to ghost?

Hello, there. We will confirm with the relevant team again and reply to you as soon as possible. Please rest assured and we will take care of this case.
2022-6-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. We have sent you a PM to confirm more details with you and please rest assured that we will confirm with the relevant team and reply to you as soon as possible.
2022-6-22
Use props
Skyzlmt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2191946 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered June 4 and exactly 3 weeks later says shipped (June 21)
Mini 3 Pro with RC Screen and DJI Refresh Care.    Fly more did not ship

In the same day it made to shipping through having UPS Tracking number.   UPS Estimated Delivery says "Label Created: The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible" which is understandable if the just got their hands on it.

Three weeks from order to ship isn't bad.   Hoping for a fast delivery to the USA (New Jersey) of course.
BTW: I ordered the drone and Fly More separatetly. The DJI ordering screen actually gave be a helpful warning when I had them originally bundled in on order that it could take longer that way, so I changed it before full placing order.

2022-6-22
Use props
Skyzlmt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2191946 ft
  • >>>
United States

Spectral Posted at 6-21 22:13
Hi All,

Just to add one more data point, I ordered from the DJI.COM store on June 3rd from Oshawa, Ontario, Canada which is just outside of Toronto.

17 days delivered to Canada is awesome.  I ordered the day after you and mine just shipped yesterday.  I ordered the same except not the hood and heading to the USA.  You are a good 2 weeks faster than my shipping.

I was thinking maybe they prioritize the more expensive sales first.
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_gNZCwec8xYg8
lvl.2

United States

Hey all. I placed 2 orders. First was from BB on May 11th and second on June 3rd from dji directly. Until now, I thought I’ll keep the one which comes first. But now I feel that they both might get delivered on the same day i.e friday june 24. Does any one know if i can return the one ordered directly from dji once it has got delivered ?
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-22 03:06
Hello, there. We will confirm with the relevant team again and reply to you as soon as possible. Please rest assured and we will take care of this case.

Your DJI colleagues have been emailing me about proceeding with an investigation since Monday. Today's the 3rd day that the first DJI staff told me that. Just minutes ago, I received another email from another DJI staff asking me if I have the investigation results from UPS. What have you guys been doing for 3 days? Instead of contacting UPS, why are you contacting me to know what UPS said about an investigation? I'M NOT A UPS EMPLOYEE. I'M DJI CUSTOMER GOSH!!! You(DJI) are the ones who sent the packages with UPS. So, you MUST call UPS and solve the problem without wasting our time and get me my replacement package asap!
2022-6-22
Use props
MarkDidIt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122041 ft
United States

Well see how round 3 goes on the delivery attempts today. I really hate belly aching about first world problems, but we have very little recourse as consumers.
2022-6-22
Use props
KeithM6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 450400 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone who ordered from Best Buy with an expected delivery between June 22 & 25 got a tracking number yet?
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

KeithM6 Posted at 6-22 06:23
Has anyone who ordered from Best Buy with an expected delivery between June 22 & 25 got a tracking number yet?

I didn't order from Best Buy but the latest guy who did and wrote about it here said that he called BB to confirm the date range of June 22-June 25 and the staff said that "it's on backorder". Other comments tend to make me believe that all Best Buy orders have been delayed until late July or August. Sorry man!
2022-6-22
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 161604 ft
United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-22 06:31
I didn't order from Best Buy but the latest guy who did and wrote about it here said that he called BB to confirm the date range of June 22-June 25 and the staff said that "it's on backorder". Other comments tend to make me believe that all Best Buy orders have been delayed until late July or August. Sorry man!

I don't think this is accurate. I believe the BB orders will be delivered. I could be completely wrong - and we'll know that in a few days for sure.

FWIW - Post 1225:
I don’t think I am getting it by today. Called best buy location from  where I ordered to confirm the accuracy of update and the guy said it’s  on backorder :/

We don't know the person he spoke to, nor the information that they saw - and yesterday (as noted previously), the drone, FMK and FMK+ were listed as sold out at BB (maybe this is why the BB rep said backordered?). Any preorders should have been received by BB by now and should be in the process of making the trip to their new homes.

As of this moment, you can preorder from BB again (the site and the app - with the app listing 'Get it by Tuesday, June 28' for the M3P, FMK and FMK+).  Amazon is still listing 'This item will be released on June 29, 2022'.
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

djitigger Posted at 6-22 06:57
I don't think this is accurate. I believe the BB orders will be delivered. I could be completely wrong - and we'll know that in a few days for sure.

FWIW - Post 1225:

I'm not trying to deceive you nor take your hope away, but you'll be very disappointed if you keep on waiting for something that the least update isn't even available yet. June 25th is just 3 days from now and if you haven't got a tracking number yet, then it's most likely not going to happen(Best Buy B&H and even DJI are all using UPS delivery services and UPS is dead frozen on those deliveries for a whole week. You can re-read most posts about things here and you'll understand what I'm talking about)
2022-6-22
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 161604 ft
United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-22 07:27
I'm not trying to deceive you nor take your hope away, but you'll be very disappointed if you keep on waiting for something that the least update isn't even available yet. June 25th is just 3 days from now and if you haven't got a tracking number yet, then it's most likely not going to happen(Best Buy B&H and even DJI are all using UPS delivery services and UPS is dead frozen on those deliveries for a whole week. You can re-read most posts about things here and you'll understand what I'm talking about)

If you're not disappointed in the train wreck already .. oy. (lol)

BB uses FedEx, UPS and also local delivery in some locations. UPS shipments from DJI are a joke (and this thread definitely shows that), I'm in complete agreement there.

In the event that you speak the truth, the logic behind 'Get it by (date)' is only going to result in increased problems for BB - yet they are continuing to list and change dates. There's no upside for them to continue to do this if they can't meet those dates. That said, they've already missed day 1 of those dates.
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

djitigger Posted at 6-22 07:30
If you're not disappointed in the train wreck already .. oy. (lol)

BB uses FedEx, UPS and also local delivery in some locations. UPS shipments from DJI are a joke (and this thread definitely shows that), I'm in complete agreement there.

You're right about the wreckage! I always order from Best Buy only if I see that the delivery dates from Best Buy are as fast as the company that produces the product. Best Buy has always made it clear to me when they can't deliver my package on time. I had to cancel my XM4 and PS5 pre-order from Best Buy because of delays, but I appreciate their honesty for telling me "sir, there is a delay...", something DJI's staff are not honest about. So, it's better to call Best Buy to confirm the delivery dates for your package. Goodluck!
2022-6-22
Use props
MarkDidIt
lvl.4
United States

yeah, big joke. UPS even turned the map off for my delivery today
2022-6-22
Use props
patd
lvl.1
United States

I was home for my delivery, A signature was required, The UPS guy left the package by my door and left.
So much for the signature being required.  
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

MarkDidIt Posted at 6-22 07:56

I'm not surprised that UPS is doing such dishonest things. One UPS staff was honest enough to tell me that my package is most likely lost and he advised me to file a claim. That was last Friday. All those customers waiting for packages from UPS never received anything for almost 10 days. Yesterday, we were around 5 customers who received fake deliveries attempts and then UPS generated emails saying that today again they'll come back. I'll bet anything that we'll all receive some "missed delivery" message again!
2022-6-22
Use props
NorCalDrone
lvl.2

United States

MarkDidIt Posted at 6-22 07:56

It usually doesn't show the map until its in the delivery window, keep us updated I'd like to know if you actually receive it today. Im a pretty new customer to dji and i have to say they are a complete joke...customer service is horrible, tech support is horrible. I've been trying to bind my RC and aircraft for fly away coverage for a week well come to find out they blacklisted my aircraft because the tech said i told him it flew away when i never told him that. My fmk was to be delivered today and it now says out of stock on my order page..im half tempted to send it all back to them and tell them to F off!! I've had it with dji, they are a horrible company to do business with. I can almost guarantee the Amazon/BB orders will all be delayed on the 29th because of dji
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

patd Posted at 6-22 08:01
I was home for my delivery, A signature was required, The UPS guy left the package by my door and left.
So much for the signature being required.

That's great to hear that UPS is doing a "real" delivery, even if the procedure wasn't followed correctly. Which package have you received? The drone only? Or both the drone and the FMK?
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

NorCalDrone Posted at 6-22 08:09
It usually doesn't show the map until its in the delivery window, keep us updated I'd like to know if you actually receive it today. Im a pretty new customer to dji and i have to say they are a complete joke...customer service is horrible, tech support is horrible. I've been trying to bind my RC and aircraft for fly away coverage for a week well come to find out they blacklisted my aircraft because the tech said i told him it flew away when i never told him that. My fmk was to be delivered today and it now says out of stock on my order page..im half tempted to send it all back to them and tell them to F off!! I've had it with dji, they are a horrible company to do business with. I can almost guarantee the Amazon/BB orders will all be delayed on the 29th because of dji

I can't believe DJI's staff blacklisted your new aircraft without making sure that he/she understood you. How can they be so clueless? Do they think that anyone who's contacting them about coverage is automatically someone who lost his/her drone? I'm having the same problem with my FMK+ which was supposed to be delivered 8 days ago but UPS and DJI lost track of it while stalling for investigation and that pushed me to cancel my second order of FMK because I'm been wasting my time and money on these useless things. You're right that Amazon and Best Buy will have longer delays of DJI products because even DJI is out of stock. Someone already said that BB's staff said the same. We're all learning how bad this DJI M3P release is...
2022-6-22
Use props
NorCalDrone
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-22 08:50
I can't believe DJI's staff blacklisted your knew aircraft without making sure that he/she understood you. How can they be so clueless? Do they think that anyone who's contacting them about coverage is automatically someone who lost his/her drone? I'm having the same problem with my FMK+ which was supposed to be delivered 8 days ago but UPS and DJI lost track of it while stalling for investigation and that pushed me to cancel my second order of FMK because I'm been wasting my time and money on these useless things. You're right that Amazon and Best Buy will have longer delays of DJI products because even DJI is out of stock. Someone already said that BB's staff said the same. We're all learning how bad this DJI M3P release is...

They are the most clueless tech support I've ever experienced. I told the guy several times the aircraft did not fly away that I was only trying to bind the account for fly away coverage because my RC just keeps giving me an error when i do it from the remote. They informed me not to fly at all until I receive a call from them in 24-48 hours...I now have a $1k paper weight
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

NorCalDrone Posted at 6-22 08:57
They are the most clueless tech support I've ever experienced. I told the guy several times the aircraft did not fly away that I was only trying to bind the account for fly away coverage because my RC just keeps giving me an error when i do it from the remote. They informed me not to fly at all until I receive a call from them in 24-48 hours...I now have a $1k paper weight

This is the reason why I dislike a company which sells tech products without good tech support. This is also my worst experience from buying something. I wanted to buy even more DJI drones and products for me and my nephew but I'll not even bother...
2022-6-22
Use props
MarkDidIt
lvl.4
United States

My drone finally got delivered. Updating firmware on it and the rc. Hopefully next month when the fly more kit is supposed to ship there will be far less dramas.
2022-6-22
Use props
Kevm0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 341 ft
United States

DELIVERED TODAY!!!!!!!!
2022-6-22
Use props
NorCalDrone
lvl.2

United States

Awesome! Glad that they are finally coming through...mine is still blacklisted and can't bind to account so hopefully get that figured out soon. Question to the people who live in hotter climates, is it not good to fly in the heat? it's 108 degrees here today where I live and I'm kinda afraid to fly it anyway in fear of it overheating and falling from the sky..lol
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

NorCalDrone Posted at 6-22 12:03
Awesome! Glad that they are finally coming through...mine is still blacklisted and can't bind to account so hopefully get that figured out soon. Question to the people who live in hotter climates, is it not good to fly in the heat? it's 108 degrees here today where I live and I'm kinda afraid to fly it anyway in fear of it overheating and falling from the sky..lol

DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). The manufacturer warranty does not cover damage caused by flights which did not follow recommended instruction manual.
DO NOT charge the battery immediately after flight. The battery temperature may be too high and may cause serious damage to the battery. Allow the battery to cool down.
2022-6-22
Use props
NorCalDrone
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-22 12:34
DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). The manufacturer warranty does not cover damage caused by flights which did not follow recommended instruction manual.
DO NOT charge the battery immediately after flight. The battery temperature may be too high and may cause serious damage to the battery. Allow the battery to cool down.

Thanks for the info! I Saw the temp ratings before just wasn't sure about it. I figured it wasn't safe to fly in these temps considering it overheats just sitting there turned on. Unfortunately where i live it gets very hot so its going to be a long summer with no flying
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

NorCalDrone Posted at 6-22 12:42
Thanks for the info! I Saw the temp ratings before just wasn't sure about it. I figured it wasn't safe to fly in these temps considering it overheats just sitting there turned on. Unfortunately where i live it gets very hot so its going to be a long summer with no flying

You can flight at certain times of the day. I like to fly @ sunrise and sunset because it's usually cooler during those times.
2022-6-22
Use props
SupaSta
lvl.2
Colombia

MarkDidIt Posted at 6-22 11:47
My drone finally got delivered. Updating firmware on it and the rc. Hopefully next month when the fly more kit is supposed to ship there will be far less dramas.

Did they knock or just leave it?
2022-6-22
Use props
NorCalDrone
lvl.2

United States

SupaSta Posted at 6-22 13:21

I signed a package release on the ups app, they left mine at the door but it did say signature required on the app
2022-6-22
Use props
SupaSta
lvl.2
Colombia

NorCalDrone Posted at 6-22 13:55
I signed a package release on the ups app, they left mine at the door but it did say signature required on the app

Yea I’m not seeing that option in my app, or that a signature is needed, when I talked to them yesterday they said a signature was not needed, I have a friend waiting at my place all day and they have to go
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

SupaSta Posted at 6-22 14:09
Yea I’m not seeing that option in my app, or that a signature is needed, when I talked to them yesterday they said a signature was not needed, I have a friend waiting at my place all day and they have to go

That was a requirement(signature required) that I also saw in DJI profile account at the very beginning of my first package tracking(around May 25th) but it was never on UPS web page tracking info. My second package for the FMK+ never even had that neither from DJI nor from UPS. It seems that UPS changed their delivery strategy midway.
2022-6-22
Use props
MarkDidIt
lvl.4
United States

SupaSta Posted at 6-22 13:21

I was waiting on the porch with a look of haughty disdain on my face.  
2022-6-22
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12425794 ft
  • >>>
United States

I placed my order on May 11th with B&H Photo and still no word on when their shipments will arrive. Oh well
2022-6-22
Use props
tony111v
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7320 ft
United States

I believe they were taken by surprise with so many orderst once
2022-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules