Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NorCalDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 227303 ft

United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 6-28 09:42
Lol, 2 days ago.  Try weeks man.

Oh its already 2 weeks late bud...i wouldnt have waited that long before i told them to kick rocks and canceled. Just saying DJI has horrible logistics and I'd never order from them again
2022-6-28
Use props
NorCalDrone
lvl.2

United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 6-28 09:42
Lol, 2 days ago.  Try weeks man.

If its really been weeks dude i would contact them and complain. I got refunded $70 for my fmk, dji ain't playing me for a fool
2022-6-28
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

both amazon and best buy have drones to sell.  it's gonna happen!
2022-6-28
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40509 ft
United States

NorCalDrone Posted at 6-28 10:17
If its really been weeks dude i would contact them and complain. I got refunded $70 for my fmk, dji ain't playing me for a fool

What do you mean when you say you got refunded while still waiting for the FMK? I've been waiting for my FMK+ since May 25th when DJI sent the drone but not the FMK+. I was asked if I wanted to cancel the FMK+ and get refunded but I need it. So, I kept it.
2022-6-28
Use props
NorCalDrone
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-28 10:57
What do you mean when you say you got refunded while still waiting for the FMK? I've been waiting for my FMK+ since May 25th when DJI sent the drone but not the FMK+. I was asked if I wanted to cancel the FMK+ and get refunded but I need it. So, I kept it.

I ordered may 20th it had a delivery date of mid june, shipping label never created nor did it ship so i contacted them via chat complaining pretty much every day it was late so they probably finally got sick of me and gave me a credit on my account. The fmk is still coming apparently, well the label was made a few days ago. Dji must be holding it hostage lile everyone else's packages
2022-6-28
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 161604 ft
United States

NorCalDrone Posted at 6-28 09:28
I personally will never order direct from DJI again, its been a horrible experience dealing with them. Still waiting on my fmk, label made 2 days ago in hong kong via DHL and they still haven't received the package. DJI has really set a bad name for themselves with this release

Anyone in the US that has ordered from anyone other than DJI, has not received anything (no drone, no fmk, nothing) - and no one knows when we will receive anything. I don't know when you ordered - but many of us ordered on May 10th, at announcement time.
2022-6-28
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
United States

NorCalDrone Posted at 6-28 09:56
Oh its already 2 weeks late bud...i wouldnt have waited that long before i told them to kick rocks and canceled. Just saying DJI has horrible logistics and I'd never order from them again

Totally agree. Like I said, some of us ordered on May 10th - and we're still in the dark - with little to no information about anything.
2022-6-28
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
United States

The Saint Posted at 6-28 10:39
both amazon and best buy have drones to sell.  it's gonna happen!

You must mean Winter 2022

Edit - BB staff: 'Our team is working on this with the manufacturer as there is delay from their end.'

2022-6-28
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

NorCalDrone Posted at 6-28 11:20
I ordered may 20th it had a delivery date of mid june, shipping label never created nor did it ship so i contacted them via chat complaining pretty much every day it was late so they probably finally got sick of me and gave me a credit on my account. The fmk is still coming apparently, well the label was made a few days ago. Dji must be holding it hostage lile everyone else's packages

You were pretty lucky to get a credit on your account and still get the FMK coming. They never proposed me any compensation except cancelling my order. I was so mad at one DJI rep and she thought that I wanted my money back or something. I told her "NO! I'm angry that my time is being wasted on useless talk with you, enough to buy me an extra FMK". We spend money on buying products that we don't even know when we'll receive them and they make us waste more time and money just to tell them deliver the same products that we already spent money on...
2022-6-28
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djitigger Posted at 6-28 11:27
You must mean Winter 2022

Edit - BB staff: 'Our team is working on this with the manufacturer as there is delay from their end.'

but the bby website changed from pre-order to order and according to you that means it is launched.  they even gave a date.  but not it says backordered (and it will still let you order) so apparently they got a hundred or a thousand or whatever and they're all gone now.  right?

what is the point of changing all these designations and labels and there are no units anywhere to be found at best buy?

i'll let you reply with what you've heard before i guess....  yeah, there's a delay in getting more.
one of the fmk items says "sold out"
2022-6-28
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

wow, a bunch of people demanding baby formula....er, i mean drones.
2022-6-28
Use props
NorCalDrone
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-28 12:31
You were pretty lucky to get a credit on your account and still get the FMK coming. They never proposed me any compensation except cancelling my order. I was so mad at one DJI rep and she thought that I wanted my money back or something. I told her "NO! I'm angry that my time is being wasted on useless talk with you, enough to buy me an extra FMK". We spend money on buying products that we don't even know when we'll receive them and they make us waste more time and money just to tell them deliver the same products that we already spent money on...

Ya i honestly didn't think they would actually come through with it but it appeared on my account about the time my label was made a few days ago. Fmk sitting in hong kong waiting to be handed off to DHL...ughh I was by no means nice at all...I've spoke to over a dozen reps from dji customer service and tech support and I've had maybe 1 that actually knew what they were talking about. Its blows me away how many people are working for that company with zero knowledge at all about there products
2022-6-28
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

NorCalDrone Posted at 6-28 12:51
Ya i honestly didn't think they would actually come through with it but it appeared on my account about the time my label was made a few days ago. Fmk sitting in hong kong waiting to be handed off to DHL...ughh I was by no means nice at all...I've spoke to over a dozen reps from dji customer service and tech support and I've had maybe 1 that actually knew what they were talking about. Its blows me away how many people are working for that company with zero knowledge at all about there products

most know, they just aren't allowed to tell you
2022-6-28
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
United States

The Saint Posted at 6-28 12:40
but the bby website changed from pre-order to order and according to you that means it is launched.  they even gave a date.  but not it says backordered (and it will still let you order) so apparently they got a hundred or a thousand or whatever and they're all gone now.  right?

what is the point of changing all these designations and labels and there are no units anywhere to be found at best buy?

Actually, that was according to you - take a look back at your own wikipedia link. In the few discussions we've had, you seem to conflict your own statements often. I have repeatedly stated that the launch date for all US stores is 6/29. I guess it's possible that they had some and those have been shipped. I'm not a BB upper level employee, so I would not have that information. Do you?

This entire thread is about 'Expected delivery date on Mini 3 Pro' and the M3P's (and associated items) that have made it and the ones that have not - not sure why you want to pick on BB customers.

It appears that a difference between you & I is that I do my research and follow up with the proper groups and that I'd like to believe those groups are believable, until proven otherwise. I also like to share and discuss with others, including those in a similar situation, while you come across as others are of no importance.

Reply with what I've heard before? Again, this comes across like I'm the only one asking everyone here to help me with my plight - and you would be completely wrong. You can easily look through these threads and find many of us BB customers discussing and sharing information about this exact thing. Being that you have not ordered from BB, nor do you seem to be interested in those that have - if you can't contribute to the conversation, why are you involving yourself?

Additionally, while it seems that you have your drone, I'm not sure why you feel that makes you better than those that have not. Again, this thread is literally about 'expected delivery dates' - and here you are calling out those discussing that exact thing. For a reality check, you can check almost any social site and you'll see people discussing the same exact things as people here. The difference here is that BB is not a user and this is not a social networking site. Does that mean we can't help, discuss and talk to each other in a civil manner?
2022-6-28
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djitigger Posted at 6-28 14:37
Actually, that was according to you - take a look back at your own wikipedia link. In the few discussions we've had, you seem to conflict your own statements often. I have repeatedly stated that the launch date for all US stores is 6/29. I guess it's possible that they had some and those have been shipped. I'm not a BB upper level employee, so I would not have that information. Do you?

This entire thread is about 'Expected delivery date on Mini 3 Pro' and the M3P's (and associated items) that have made it and the ones that have not - not sure why you want to pick on BB customers.

whatever.  not going to read all that whining.  tomorrow is the day (according to amazon; not yet according to bby) and we should be able to tell from bby and amazon whether the sales are happening or if there is a delay for some retailers.  i happen to think it will happen but we will see i guess.  i still need a fmk+ but yeah i have my drone because i paid attention and i understand the process and i understand the terms.  not a problem with anyone discussing their purchase and the details, not an issue for me.
2022-6-28
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
United States

Whining .. lol. You don't have your drone because you 'understand the process' nor the terms. Unless you happen to have insider information, then you had no way of knowing that any of this 'train wreck' would happen. If you 'understand the process', then why are you still waiting for a fmk+. Conflict yourself much?

If you do not have 'a problem with anyone discussing their purchase and the details, not an issue for me' - then stop whining about those that are discussing their purchase and details.

2022-6-28
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djitigger Posted at 6-28 17:02
Whining .. lol. You don't have your drone because you 'understand the process' nor the terms. Unless you happen to have insider information, then you had no way of knowing that any of this 'train wreck' would happen. If you 'understand the process', then why are you still waiting for a fmk+. Conflict yourself much?

If you do not have 'a problem with anyone discussing their purchase and the details, not an issue for me' - then stop whining about those that are discussing their purchase and details.

ok, let me know when you want to get back to the topic instead of talking about me, it's not about me...i've told you that before.
2022-6-28
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
United States

The Saint Posted at 6-28 18:38
ok, let me know when you want to get back to the topic instead of talking about me, it's not about me...i've told you that before.

You're right, it's not about you - yet here we are, because of your focus on you. I have no issues with the topic (and have been discussing it), you decided to derail it.

Forums are really simple. They're for sharing information among individuals with a shared interest. If you can't constructively contribute to what someone wrote, then why bother posting? I've told you before - you don't have to respond to what I write about drones from BB, Amazon, etc - I'm not writing specifically to you. If you have beneficial information for people here regarding this, then provide it. If not, move on.
2022-6-28
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djitigger Posted at 6-28 19:21
You're right, it's not about you - yet here we are, because of your focus on you. I have no issues with the topic (and have been discussing it), you decided to derail it.

Forums are really simple. They're for sharing information among individuals with a shared interest. If you can't constructively contribute to what someone wrote, then why bother posting? I've told you before - you don't have to respond to what I write about drones from BB, Amazon, etc - I'm not writing specifically to you. If you have beneficial information for people here regarding this, then provide it. If not, move on.

i did.  i said tomorrow it will be clear about 3rd party retailers and their shipping.

now, let's see if you bring me up again....it's almost as if you are obsessed or something.  quit talking about me, talk about the drone dude.
2022-6-28
Use props
djiuser_gNZCwec8xYg8
lvl.2

United States

Even though I got the drone that I ordered from DJI on June 3rd, I am still waiting for my drone and fmk ordered from best buy on may 11th :/
I wanted to cancel my order from bb, but if I do then that would delay the fmk even more ! And that’s a necessity.
Status on bb changed today to “ We're working on shipping this item. It's unlikely, but if your item isn't available by Tue, July 12, we'll issue a refund”.
I am hoping that I receive it. And then I can keep the kit while return the drone to bb. Any thoughts ?
2022-6-28
Use props
BobWinNV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Best Buy still says that my DJI Mini 3 Pro and FMK+ are pre-ordered but I can order a Mini 3 Pro and pick it up on Wed July 6.  The FMK+ can be ordered as well but marked as get it in 3-4 weeks.
2022-6-28
Use props
Skyzlmt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2191946 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyone in New York (north Jersey) Metro?  Several on reddit are commenting there is a DJI Store in the Garden State Plaza that has the Mini 3 in stock.
(Well they have had them. I dont want anyone driving a long distance to find out they ran out. Thats on you!)

https://djinyc.com/pages/locations
DJI STORE IN NEW JERSEY
Westfield Garden State Plaza
500 Garden State Plaza Blvd
#2313, Level 2, Paramus, NJ 07652

Hours:

Friday        10AM–9:30PM
Saturday        10AM–9:30PM
Sunday        Closed
Monday        10AM–9:30PM
Tuesday        10AM–9:30PM
Wednesday        10AM–9:30PM
Thursday        10AM–9:30PM
2022-6-29
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
United States

6/29, the official 'release' day for all US stores - Amazon went from 'Item will be available on 6/29' directly to: 'Temporarily out of stock. We are working hard to be back in stock. Place your order and we’ll email you when we have an estimated delivery date. You won’t be charged until the item ships.' BB went from 'Not Released Yet' directly to 'Backordered'. B&H says 'Expected availability: Jul 06, 2022'. C'mon DJI!
2022-6-29
Use props
Beta5K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

djitigger Posted at 6-29 06:23
6/29, the official 'release' day for all US stores - Amazon went from 'Item will be available on 6/29' directly to: 'Temporarily out of stock. We are working hard to be back in stock. Place your order and we’ll email you when we have an estimated delivery date. You won’t be charged until the item ships.' BB went from 'Not Released Yet' directly to 'Backordered'. B&H says 'Expected availability: Jul 06, 2022'. C'mon DJI!

And Adorama CS just told me they don't have any N1 to ship, even though their website says ship on 6/29. I pre-ordered mine through them on 5/24.
2022-6-29
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

as expected, units are starting to arrive and it appears some are shipping.  however, there is so much demand that supplies run out quickly and the current order status appears to be deceiving which means you shouldn't rely on it.

can't speak for all retailers but here's what i've known from the past from some retailers that are "devious":  if you have a pre-order from customers, why fill all them when you can sell what you have to people who are waiting to buy today AND put pre-orders on backorder so you can try to fill them later;  ultimately you can sell more this way.  sure some will cancel but many will continue to wait while you sold most of what you receive to people who had money in hand today.  it's a solid business practice if you can continue to keep some pre-orders waiting a little while longer and you expect more supplies soon.
2022-6-29
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Beta5K Posted at 6-29 06:42
And Adorama CS just told me they don't have any N1 to ship, even though their website says ship on 6/29. I pre-ordered mine through them on 5/24.

yes the adorama website still says "pre-order" so the dates are largely invalid because they will continue to shift.

for the most part, i think it is important that people separate what they see and read on the website from what is really happening with the business on the ground....they're not in sync.
2022-6-29
Use props
Beta5K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

The Saint Posted at 6-29 07:01
yes the adorama website still says "pre-order" so the dates are largely invalid because they will continue to shift.

for the most part, i think it is important that people separate what they see and read on the website from what is really happening with the business on the ground....they're not in sync.

Just wish that there is more transparency on DJI's end. Since no one is 100% sure what is going on, and no updates are given to the third party distributors.
2022-6-29
Use props
Kevm0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 341 ft
United States

Skyzlmt Posted at 6-29 03:59
Anyone in New York (north Jersey) Metro?  Several on reddit are commenting there is a DJI Store in the Garden State Plaza that has the Mini 3 in stock.
(Well they have had them. I dont want anyone driving a long distance to find out they ran out. Thats on you!)

hmmm i'll be heading that way this weekend... i dont care about the unit as i have it already but i wonder if they have FMK or FMK+.....
2022-6-29
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

B&H website indicates they have FMK+ in stock right now.  The regular FMK still says "coming soon" so who knows how accurate but if you want FMK+ right away, this might be worth a shot because no other US retailers seem to have any in stock at the moment.  looks like bby had some fmk but sold out.

since there are 2 fmk skus, when you have limited supplies, one strategy could be to ship just one of the skus to a retailer, that way they at least have something to sell along with the drone.  it's really hard to sell a drone with only one battery and zero options for extras but this way, at least you can offer one of the kits.  if i were retailers, i would tell you this IS the fmc (and never let you know there is a +)
2022-6-29
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

B&H

Shipped! ETA: Saturday, Jul 2

Shipping Method: Fdx Home Delivery | Tracking # 5650xxxxxxxx

Mini 3 Pro Fly More Kit Plus

B&H #DJM3PFMKP
QTY: 1

Intelligent Flight Battery Plus for Mini 3 Pro

B&H #DJM3PIFBP
QTY: 1
2022-6-29
Use props
djiuser_H6x7Okc8OzFR
lvl.2

United States

If you looking for a single Battery go to B&H … i buy one today
2022-6-29
Use props
Islander Flys
lvl.2
Flight distance : 444291 ft
United States

I just ordered FMK+ From B&H today. 6/29
Expected delivery is 6/30.
If this one come tomorrow.  I will cancelled my order from Best Buy.
2022-6-29
Use props
Islander Flys
lvl.2
United States

Islander Flys Posted at 6-29 12:25
I just ordered FMK+ From B&H today. 6/29
Expected delivery is 6/30.
If this one come tomorrow.  I will cancelled my order from Best Buy.

UPDATE: Just got email from B&H that my order is being Shipped from NJ via FedEx.
Expected Delivery by End of Day tomorrow.

Wow..I'm Impressed
2022-6-29
Use props
Islander Flys
lvl.2
United States

Islander Flys Posted at 6-29 12:33
UPDATE: Just got email from B&H that my order is being Shipped from NJ via FedEx.

Shipping from NJ to MD.
2022-6-29
Use props
Kaski
lvl.2

United States

Thanks to the members at the Mavic forums who shared info I got a FMK+ from B&H too, already shipped.
Dronenerds had the M3P in stock today and that shipped too. Located in Illinois.

After ordering the M3P & FMK from Best Buy and getting no real delivery date,  decided to cancel.   It's been interesting reading all of the posts here and elsewhere about the shipping. Thanks to those in this forum who shared info and knowledge.  
2022-6-29
Use props
Kevm0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 341 ft
United States

Islander Flys Posted at 6-29 12:39
Shipping from NJ to MD.

i just ordered a FMK+ from b&h as well, also shipping to MD, excited to get it WAY before the dji order, which i just cancelled.
2022-6-29
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

Islander Flys Posted at 6-29 12:33

If I knew that, I wouldn't waste 2 weeks whining here and everywhere about how I was one of the 1st to order from DJI and still can't get it. Now I'm still waiting for DJI to send me the FMK+ and I still don't know when I'll finally get it. I wanted to buy the FMK only from B&H but it's out of stock. One thing for sure, I'll stop buying products online for now because I've been receiving delays on all my online purchases.
2022-6-29
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

the fmk appears to have sold out pretty fast at b&h with the fmk+ surprisingly still in stock.  can't say i'm really surprised because many u.s. pilots believe in the under 250g rule and will not pay extra for just a few minutes more of flight.  after all, you typically fly 25-30 minutes and then you land.  doesn't matter which battery you fly with.  i guess people are still getting off work and a lucky few will make sure the remaining b&h stock is gone shorty since nobody else seems to have any left.  i still have my fmk+ on order from dji set to ship who knows when but i won't cancel it; could use 2 kits eventually.
2022-6-29
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

The Saint Posted at 6-29 13:35
the fmk appears to have sold out pretty fast at b&h with the fmk+ surprisingly still in stock.  can't say i'm really surprised because many u.s. pilots believe in the under 250g rule and will not pay extra for just a few minutes more of flight.  after all, you typically fly 25-30 minutes and then you land.  doesn't matter which battery you fly with.  i guess people are still getting off work and a lucky few will make sure the remaining b&h stock is gone shorty since nobody else seems to have any left.  i still have my fmk+ on order from dji set to ship who knows when but i won't cancel it; could use 2 kits eventually.

The FMK is pretty useful in and out of the USA. So, it makes sense that everyone wants it. It's also the reason why I want to buy it. If in the near future I need to travel overseas with the Mini 3 Pro, I'll definitely need smaller batteries to keep the drone under 250 grams.
2022-6-29
Use props
fans7b11d31a
lvl.3
United States

My Mini 3 Pro and Remote Control with Built-in Screen - Gray order placed with Best Buy on Jun 12th is still in PreOrder status. Their customer service Rep just mentioned that BB didn't receive any stock yet and all Pre orders are waiting for inventory. Please share your BB USA pre order shipping status here.
2022-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules