Expected delivery date on Mini 3 Pro
67585 1512 2022-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BassN8
lvl.2
United States

I placed my order on the 12th and the fly more kit was going to delay shipment to mid July. I contacted DJI and had the orders split and just received the shipping and tracking email
for the drone today May 26th
2022-5-26
Use props
djiuser_0sRMzdjCzu31
lvl.1

Canada

EdwvLVXnmeVZ Posted at 5-26 07:36
My status literately just changed a few mins ago to Warehouse Processing.
So that makes 2 for Canada with some movement, from these threads.

from Ottawa have shipped notice from DHL with tracking number but no update being shipped from mainland china expect 5 to 7 days
2022-5-26
Use props
J04DAN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34413 ft
Canada

So yes, just as I said. You didn’t order within minutes of it going on sale. You ordered hours after it was available.
2022-5-27
Use props
EdwvLVXnmeVZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213 ft
Canada

Just got status changed to shipped last night.  DHL label created that is.

So far it looks like everyone in NA is sitting on shipping labels, and no body has had theirs actually shipped yet.

The story so far.
USA: Labels from UPS; ships form California
CAN: Labels from DHL; ships form China
EUR: Shipping from China this whole time (EU, Asia, etc, that entire continent)

Not sure what DJI is waiting for.
Hopefully things will start rolling out today.
But I'm surprised about the US.  They have their own warehouse. Next step is direct to customer, so whats up there.
Unless warehouse is waiting on their big China load first.

Lets face it, we all saw a May 31st shipping date originally.
So right on track really.
But this early shipping to EUR,Asia, that was a big surprise and a bit of an F-U from DJI to NA.

2022-5-27
Use props
aw200
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31909 ft
Canada

Mine has is now with DHL. It left the DHL facility in China early this morning, the are saying it should be delivered by" June, 03 2022 - By End of Day".  It is shipping to Ontario Canada.
2022-5-27
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

do a google search on the address below and take a look at the "warehouse."  you can actually see ups trailer being loaded/unloaded.

17301 EDWARDS RD
CERRITOS, CA 90703
2022-5-27
Use props
EdwvLVXnmeVZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213 ft
Canada

The Saint Posted at 5-27 06:17
do a google search on the address below and take a look at the "warehouse."  you can actually see ups trailer being loaded/unloaded.

17301 EDWARDS RD

oh you mean that picture from Jan 2021
2022-5-27
Use props
check4twenty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108071 ft
United States

J04DAN Posted at 5-27 02:34
So yes, just as I said. You didn’t order within minutes of it going on sale. You ordered hours after it was available.

He meant minutes…as in 147 minutes…
2022-5-27
Use props
Cowboy_flyboy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 194970 ft

United States

AuroraFource Posted at 5-26 08:17
My status just changed to Warehouse Processing   Ordered on the 11th Shipping to Ohio.

When did you place your order?
2022-5-27
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

EdwvLVXnmeVZ Posted at 5-27 06:30
oh you mean that picture from Jan 2021

yep, it's the same building then as it is now.  probably too small to be a traditional dji warehouse and too big to be an office.  i don't know what they do there but not sure why they have to intercept drones from china before they get to customers.  for all we know, there could be a third party outfit inside that will take the inbound shipments and do something with them before shipping them out.  it's easy to do small task such as repackaging, reflashing, inspecting, etc and then put everything back together and off you go.  sounds like this isn't happening with canada which is odd.  could be fcc related, maybe it has something to do with the delays....we don't know.  has anyone seen this happen with dji drones before?  will take a closer look at the package when it arrives, see if we can spot something.  again, to most people, nothing to see here.
2022-5-27
Use props
davidms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 428186 ft
Canada

check4twenty Posted at 5-27 07:07
He meant minutes…as in 147 minutes…

clearly you're both idiots.

13:00 UTC is 9am EST.

keep working on your education - you may get there.
2022-5-27
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 5-27 07:11
yep, it's the same building then as it is now.  probably too small to be a traditional dji warehouse and too big to be an office.  i don't know what they do there but not sure why they have to intercept drones from china before they get to customers.  for all we know, there could be a third party outfit inside that will take the inbound shipments and do something with them before shipping them out.  it's easy to do small task such as repackaging, reflashing, inspecting, etc and then put everything back together and off you go.  sounds like this isn't happening with canada which is odd.  could be fcc related, maybe it has something to do with the delays....we don't know.  has anyone seen this happen with dji drones before?  will take a closer look at the package when it arrives, see if we can spot something.  again, to most people, nothing to see here.

It is where most of my new DJI shipments originate.

Doing Business As: Dji Service LLC
Company Description: Dji Service LLC is located in Cerritos, CA, United States and is part of the Aerospace Product and Parts Manufacturing Industry. Dji Service LLC has 15 total employees across all of its locations and generates $4.99 million in sales (USD). (Sales figure is estimated).
2022-5-27
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

US order had shipping  label created 2 days ago and still have not been hand over to UPS
2022-5-27
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 5-27 07:44
US order had shipping  label created 2 days ago and still have not been hand over to UPS

same here; not sure how they are going to make it for the promised tuesday delivery.  i guess once ups has it they will adjust the delivery date accordingly.

i wonder what exactly is going on?  perhaps this is tied to the late launch in the US.  but according to a previous post, it sounds like this location is routinely involved in US dji shipments (this is my first drone thru dji.com).
2022-5-27
Use props
djiuser_G2F8pSEJV6Hl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96795 ft
United States

The Saint Posted at 5-27 08:11
same here; not sure how they are going to make it for the promised tuesday delivery.  i guess once ups has it they will adjust the delivery date accordingly.

i wonder what exactly is going on?  perhaps this is tied to the late launch in the US.  but according to a previous post, it sounds like this location is routinely involved in US dji shipments (this is my first drone thru dji.com).

A couple things.

First, it is possible they messed up and created shipments out shipped using different labels. It happens. The only reason I can imagine that they might have to move status to Shipped is because that's when they can collect payment and book it as revenue...by month end.

However, DJI isn't a flaky US Public company trying to please investors with monthly or quarterly earnings.

We aren't going to understand what happened until we are sure they don't arrive in the next 4-5 days. Mine had a label created and not yet picked up.
2022-5-27
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_G2F8pSEJV6Hl Posted at 5-27 09:11
A couple things.

First, it is possible they messed up and created shipments out shipped using different labels. It happens. The only reason I can imagine that they might have to move status to Shipped is because that's when they can collect payment and book it as revenue...by month end.

All I know is that it's not a UPS problem as UPS picks up at least once a day and more if there is a large shipment and this is not the first large shipment DJI have to make from the facility. SO they basically printed the label but have not attached it to a package for pickup.
2022-5-27
Use props
check4twenty
lvl.2
United States

davidms Posted at 5-27 07:26

mmm, I was making a joke…went clear over your “highly” educated head…keep being a pole smoke.
2022-5-27
Use props
Bayou7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 349163 ft
  • >>>
United States

check4twenty Posted at 5-27 09:26
mmm, I was making a joke…went clear over your “highly” educated head…keep being a pole smoke.

I call BS on this one.
2022-5-27
Use props
djiuser_uF3fvdMwcyG3
lvl.1

United States

1300 UTC is 8am EST.

1300 UTC is 9am EDT

Who is the idiot now?  

Keep working on your education.  I'm not convinced you'll ever get there.  

2022-5-27
Use props
J04DAN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34413 ft
Canada

If you were as smart as you thought you are you’d have realized by now that the fly more kit is delaying your shipment. If you would have broken it up you would have received your drone next week like me.

Have fun waiting smart guy
2022-5-27
Use props
KILOZONER
lvl.1
Flight distance : 123789 ft
United States

Starting to think although the label was made, it wont ship until May 31st.
2022-5-27
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Check you UPS shipping page. If labels are created, they are already affixed to the shipment. Nine times out of ten the UPS tracking info is right on.
2022-5-27
Use props
PauloACSilva
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1203520 ft
Portugal

Have NO PROBLEM here in this small country called PORTUGAL, mine arrived yesterday, I went to pick it up today and as the local representant said to me before, I received even the Fly More Combo !!!!
It looks like most of the problems are happening in the NA Continent, in Europe everything is according to the expectable schedule...
I have already turn it on and updated all firmware, be aware to download DJI ASSISTANT 2 and update the "bird" firware from there AND for the ones with extra batteries DON'T forget to "refresh" the firmware with all batteries in the "bird"... you will notice that after you update the first time with a certain batterie, when you change the batterie for another and reconnect with the APP , an error will occour and the APP will ask you to update the firmware again...Just do that for ALL your batteries... HOPE this would help someone....
JUST GONNA FLY FOR THE FIRST TIME NEXT MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2022-5-27
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

KLRSKIR Posted at 5-27 12:39
Check you UPS shipping page. If labels are created, they are already affixed to the shipment. Nine times out of ten the UPS tracking info is right on.

Nope, That only means that a label was created and tracking number was transmitted to UPS to start the process but have no relation to if the package have been picked up by UPS.
2022-5-27
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

how did we get fixated on a label?  has anyone here even been to or seen inside a factory to understand how the shipping works?  what is the obsession with the label?  i don't get it.
2022-5-27
Use props
check4twenty
lvl.2
United States

Bayou7 Posted at 5-27 09:32
I call BS on this one.

See, and you still don’t get it…the original post was saying that he ordered within minutes, the next post, by the true buster, called him out by proving it was actually hours, my “joke” was meant to convey that there are minutes in hours and that’s what the actual op meant by minutes…didn’t land, over your head, it’s never good when a joke needs explanation. You can call bull ... all you want, but I can’t even imagine what a top shelf loser you are…all this energy spent clambering over when the mini might ship and when you might get it?!? Go out and find some trim or do something with your life. You’ll get it when it comes.
2022-5-27
Use props
KeithM6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 450400 ft
  • >>>
United States

check4twenty Posted at 5-27 14:34
See, and you still don’t get it…the original post was saying that he ordered within minutes, the next post, by the true buster, called him out by proving it was actually hours, my “joke” was meant to convey that there are minutes in hours and that’s what the actual op meant by minutes…didn’t land, over your head, it’s never good when a joke needs explanation. You can call bull ... all you want, but I can’t even imagine what a top shelf loser you are…all this energy spent clambering over when the mini might ship and when you might get it?!? Go out and find some trim or do something with your life. You’ll get it when it comes.

Ordered the Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC) from Amazon on May 10 with an estimated delivery date of July 1 to Florida.
Just got an email from them cancelling the delivery date with no new date provided. Only that they will email when a delivery date is available,
2022-5-27
Use props
fans0a35a463
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

The Saint Posted at 5-14 09:47
my order also says "to be shipped" when it originally said end of may when i ordered on day one.   if you try to order today, it says end of june.  glad i changed my mind and decided not to wait before placing an order otherwise, could be waiting all summer.  the standard packing is showing august delivery by which time the summer will be over.  i understand the world has challenges and i appreciate the difficulty that dji has with getting these drones out to the public.  unfortunately that happens sometimes and while the mini 3 launch is official a late launch, it's not completely disaster as long as the drone works well with no major issues (tbd).

I placed my order at DrDrone (DJI STORE) in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia on May 12 for the Mini 3 Pro/DJI RC and the Fly More Kit Plus.  At the time of ordering I was informed that they would have a faster delivery time than other retail stores because of who they were; a DJI Store.  So my order was places in the queue with 200 other orders and was eta by early June.  However on May 16th I received this email (  Due to the high demand of the Mini 3 Pro, supply chain delays, and the ongoing semiconductor shortage, DJI has notified us that the units will be shipping late June. Your pre order with us still remains the same, as does your position in the queue.)  And now there are all sorts of reports of ETA dates for both Canada and the US that show shipping is happening before the end of June.  May 12 to Late June is nearly 2 months and I do understand how a person's patience can run out with all the confusion.  My question is when will the first shipments to Canada expected to happen to a DJI Store?
2022-5-27
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans0a35a463 Posted at 5-27 15:50
I placed my order at DrDrone (DJI STORE) in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia on May 12 for the Mini 3 Pro/DJI RC and the Fly More Kit Plus.  At the time of ordering I was informed that they would have a faster delivery time than other retail stores because of who they were; a DJI Store.  So my order was places in the queue with 200 other orders and was eta by early June.  However on May 16th I received this email (  Due to the high demand of the Mini 3 Pro, supply chain delays, and the ongoing semiconductor shortage, DJI has notified us that the units will be shipping late June. Your pre order with us still remains the same, as does your position in the queue.)  And now there are all sorts of reports of ETA dates for both Canada and the US that show shipping is happening before the end of June.  May 12 to Late June is nearly 2 months and I do understand how a person's patience can run out with all the confusion.  My question is when will the first shipments to Canada expected to happen to a DJI Store?

impossible to tell.  this launch is such a cluster and that's because it is late so everyone is having to scramble.  what would have been nice is to have a may 15th launch and get all the channels filled to the brim by may 1st and actually beg everybody not to sell anything or let anything go until midnight on the 15th.  but a super late launch with everything running behind schedule means you'll have beggars and broken promises and a dji store in ns is probably going to get lost in the mix.  good luck!
2022-5-27
Use props
fansaa16f82c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26913 ft
United States

I placed my order online from DJI 5/10 @ 9:56p. PST. I, like others.got the notice from UPS that I was to get a delivery today. ThenDJI page did not indicate that anything was shipped. This afternoon it says that my order is going to be split. Like others, they are sending the Mini 3 RC first. They are holding my Fly More plus kit . I agree that they are loading trailers for UPS. And I agree that the package isn’t “put in the mail” the same day. When the trailer is full then they contact UPS to come pick up the trailer. Once it’s offloaded/scanned than we will get a expected arrival. I’m glad I’m getting the drone first, and not the batteries like others have posted. Can’t wait to shoot some sunsets over the Santa Clarita Valley
2022-5-27
Use props
djiuser_HFv3X9rkIWSm
lvl.2
United States

I ordered on the 10th of May within minutes when they became available, I got the notification it has shipped on the 25th, but as of today, the 28th, it still says no delivery date label created but UPS has not received the package yet? It wouldn’t be the first time I have received something from UPS with it still stuck in that status.
I also need to go and purchase my dji care refresh package that I won from We talk UAV.
3D9B5520-BB6C-4733-BC9B-FB548E30EB73.jpeg

2022-5-27
Use props
Dloines
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12054 ft
United States

I ordered on May 11, just recieved notification yesterday of partial shipment of Mini and RC TBD 6-2, fly more delayed for now good timing for me taking it to the Smoky Mountains in a week!!
2022-5-28
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 5-27 13:23
Nope, That only means that a label was created and tracking number was transmitted to UPS to start the process but have no relation to if the package have been picked up by UPS.

It CLEARLY states just that:

Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
United States

Guess you missed my point.
2022-5-28
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

KLRSKIR Posted at 5-28 04:47
It CLEARLY states just that:

Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.

My point is that why send out shipping notice to everyone when DJI is not ready to hand off the package to UPS..
2022-5-28
Use props
Thegwiz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 315833 ft
United States

I think the main reason to print the labels is so you can’t just refund the order anymore.You have to wait until it arrives and then send it back if you change your mind now.

Anyone else notice 2 invoices on their order page?
2022-5-28
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 5-28 06:31
My point is that why send out shipping notice to everyone when DJI is not ready to hand off the package to UPS..

This has been the protocol for the years that I have been a DJI customer ordering from them directly.

When all the shipments are moved from the warehouse (to truck/plane) with shipping label on the boxes now, that's when the UPS site will update. It's also quite possible that your package will be sitting on your porch and the UPS site will still say what it says today. It's rare, but has happened to quite a few. We're almost there, patience is a virtue.
2022-5-28
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Well another 24 hours have gone by and UPS still does not have the package. So unless they made arrangement with UPS for a Saturday pickup. It won't even reach UPS till Tuesday which means you will get your package anywhere between June 2nf to June 6th depending on your location. What a mess. Yes, I know they probably have to print label and get thing ready with such a large shipment but they should delay sending out the shipping notice.

Also, None of the forum mods have a clue as to what's going on. A simple statement that explain that they have to start creating labels early with such a large shipment and the shipment won't actually be released to UPS until May 31st would have cleared things up, Same can be said with DJI support with different reps giving out ship date from May 25th to May 31st. What a mess.

2022-5-28
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

KLRSKIR Posted at 5-28 07:09
This has been the protocol for the years that I have been a DJI customer ordering from them directly.

When all the shipments are moved from the warehouse (to truck/plane) with shipping label on the boxes now, that's when the UPS site will update. It's also quite possible that your package will be sitting on your porch and the UPS site will still say what it says today. It's rare, but has happened to quite a few. We're almost there, patience is a virtue.

I'm not really worried about the delivery date but it's more about the lack of/ inaccurate communication from the forum mods and support staff. A simple statement on the top saying that with such a large shipment, they have to create labels early but the shipment won't be hand off to UPS until a certain date would have eliminate the need for 100s of shipping date related messages on the forum.
2022-5-28
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 5-28 07:30
I'm not really worried about the delivery date but it's more about the lack of/ inaccurate communication from the forum mods and support staff. A simple statement on the top saying that with such a large shipment, they have to create labels early but the shipment won't be hand off to UPS until a certain date would have eliminate the need for 100s of shipping date related messages on the forum.

I get you, but relying on forum Mods and even Support Staff to have details on each and every shipment is going to be exactly what it is, pretty useless. What you can count on is when (in my instance) UPS receives my packages, they will arrive via 3 Day Select. Nothing more and nothing less.
2022-5-28
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 5-28 06:31

wiz, we understand your frustration and just want to see if can help you understand.  you've said it twice now but i'm still confused:

when you say "why send out shipping notice to everyone" do you mean:

1.you got a shipping notice from dji (by email?) and you don't understand why it was sent to you by dji if the box has not been actually shipped or handed off to the shipper (ups) and dji is not yet ready to hand it off? or,

2.you got a shipping notice from ups and you don't understand why you are getting this notice from ups when they actually don't have the product in their possession that is being shipped and dji is not yet ready to hand it off?

it sounds like you are asking why printing the label cannot be the last step in the process so customers can equate "printing a label" with "ready to be handed off to the shipper" which by now, certainly you are aware this is not the case; not how it works.
2022-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules