Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Expected delivery date on Mini 3 Pro
67572 1512 2022-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-31 07:32
Talked to DJI Support on the phone and then followed up on Chat to see if responses matched.  Both agents said that the drones will be released to UPS today.  However, due to the volume it will take some time for UPS to scan them all into their system and update the database.  I then spoke with a Manager at UPS and he said we should all be able to get a delivery update on the UPS website by tomorrow morning.  Hope this happens.  I attached a copy of the chat below.

if this is truly a dji facility, i think they would be crazy to attempt to scan each and every box they ship out of there.  it's 2022, there is new technology.  when dji is preparing all of our boxes from shipment and a ups truck is due to arrive to pickup at the end of the day, i would expect that ups truck to scan one barcode (or a couple, depending) and that barcode contains the hundreds of boxes contained on the shipment.  scan it as the flat is moving across the dock and into the back of the trailer and then pull away, off to the airport.  my guess.  it would be insane to spend time trying to scan each and every package and stack it up into a ups truck loosely. if dji is overwhelmed, these boxes should be shrink-wrapped onto a pallet and one barcode sticker slapped on it (maybe that sticker has 500 barcodes on it that have to be scanned) but  it's 2022 and this is not a small business shipping packages one at a time.  ups needs to visit one/twice a day and every day this month so let's go!  of course none of this makes any sense if dji is doing things the old-fashion way which means you'll get your order when you get it.  i would put every single package on a plane to louisville and from there you are 1 or 2 days to the rest of america.  but im not dji and im not ups and this may have been the thinking a decade ago, i understand things have changed.

btw, earlier question that came up.  when the boxes are smaller, you can stack more onto a truck.  maybe they go out 2,000 at a time instead of 1,000 at a time if you had big fmc combo boxes outbound.  it's easier to build a pallet when every single box is the exact same size instead of mix which could be the reason to hold off on fmc for a week or two.  think about the forecast to ship 50,000 drones in a month, imagine how many truck trips $ you can save by including 50% more drones per trip.

i do agree dji needs to show these drones as shipped in the month of may, not june.  to dji, shipped means when they are dji-ready to go, not ups-ready to go.  it's not the sole reason why they do it but it's good for them and that's good for all of us, can't hate it.   personally i don't feel "deceived" everybody does business this way.
2022-5-31
Use props
aw200
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31909 ft
Canada

My drone has arrived.  Charging the battery and will take it out for a flight after work today.
2022-5-31
Use props
b_ron
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

I'm assuming everyone here is referring to the RC combo right? no RC-N1's yet? (atleast in the US)
2022-5-31
Use props
EdwvLVXnmeVZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213 ft
Canada

aw200 Posted at 5-31 06:41
Just got a message from DHL that mine is out for delivery.  I am in Canada just outside of Hamilton Ontario. I am still waiting for the Fly More Kit to ship though.

Nice...how does the DHL tracking look.
Did it go from China to Ohio, then to Canada?
2022-5-31
Use props
M J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2126677 ft
  • >>>
Canada

EdwvLVXnmeVZ Posted at 5-31 10:08
Nice...how does the DHL tracking look.
Did it go from China to Ohio, then to Canada?

China-California!!-Ohio-Canada
2022-5-31
Use props
EdwvLVXnmeVZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213 ft
Canada

aw200 Posted at 5-31 09:29
My drone has arrived.  Charging the battery and will take it out for a flight after work today.

So that's one confirmed Canadian delivery!
Looks like you got yours a few days early.  Suppose to be the June 2nd?

Mine just left SHENZHEN.
And was stuck all day yesterday on "Scheduled to depart on the next planned movement"
Schedule for the 6th delivery, but hopefully it'll be this week.

But I gotta say it took a long time to travel through China.
Shipment has departed from a DHL facility DONGGUAN on May28th.
Shipment has departed from a DHL facility SHENZHEN on May 31st.
And there was allot of sitting around in the DHL facilities in between.

2022-5-31
Use props
aw200
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31909 ft
Canada

EdwvLVXnmeVZ Posted at 5-31 10:23
So that's one confirmed Canadian delivery!
Looks like you got yours a few days early.  Suppose to be the June 2nd?

Yeah it came early.  It was originally scheduled to be delivered on Friday June 3rd.
2022-5-31
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I ordered on May 10:

Mini 3 Pro with RC.
Fly More Pro (extended Batteries)
2 Year Care refresh.

No expected ship date as of yet to Australia.

2022-5-31
Use props
Barry
lvl.2
United States

Have to say it looks like DJI has let down it’s US market somewhat here, still no pickup or expected delivery date despite packaging labels being printed on the 25th of May. I know people in the UK and Europe who have got there’s now. The wait continues…..
2022-5-31
Use props
check4twenty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108071 ft
United States

djiuser_UiOpbSlvbHqN Posted at 5-31 09:01
I'm in the same boat here (label printed last week, still not in hands of UPS).  The BIGGER issue, though, is that DJI charged all our credit cards the day we ordered (May 10 for most of us in the USA).  That is what is most despicable in this case for me.

Despicable? That seems a little dramatic. I think there are many other things I could call despicable. You must have not ordered from DJI this early in an release before. I have ordered several products, including several drones on or near the release date and the delays, in my experience, are pretty typical. As far as charging your card, that’s the way your place held. You want to see a cluster f*ck, take orders without charging cards. You can probably still cancel, or at least return yours, but you won’t, and that’s why they can…
2022-5-31
Use props
M J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2126677 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Just received my Mini 3 Pro RC ( scheduled on June 2)
now charging for taking out at today's sunset

Still have no update on my FMC kit though
2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_6XmUwmnNpmjw
lvl.1

Germany

M J Posted at 5-31 12:30
Just received my Mini 3 Pro RC ( scheduled on June 2)
now charging for taking out at today's sunset

Congrats, looking beautiful!
2022-5-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 5-31 09:17
if this is truly a dji facility, i think they would be crazy to attempt to scan each and every box they ship out of there.  it's 2022, there is new technology.  when dji is preparing all of our boxes from shipment and a ups truck is due to arrive to pickup at the end of the day, i would expect that ups truck to scan one barcode (or a couple, depending) and that barcode contains the hundreds of boxes contained on the shipment.  scan it as the flat is moving across the dock and into the back of the trailer and then pull away, off to the airport.  my guess.  it would be insane to spend time trying to scan each and every package and stack it up into a ups truck loosely. if dji is overwhelmed, these boxes should be shrink-wrapped onto a pallet and one barcode sticker slapped on it (maybe that sticker has 500 barcodes on it that have to be scanned) but  it's 2022 and this is not a small business shipping packages one at a time.  ups needs to visit one/twice a day and every day this month so let's go!  of course none of this makes any sense if dji is doing things the old-fashion way which means you'll get your order when you get it.  i would put every single package on a plane to louisville and from there you are 1 or 2 days to the rest of america.  but im not dji and im not ups and this may have been the thinking a decade ago, i understand things have changed.

btw, earlier question that came up.  when the boxes are smaller, you can stack more onto a truck.  maybe they go out 2,000 at a time instead of 1,000 at a time if you had big fmc combo boxes outbound.  it's easier to build a pallet when every single box is the exact same size instead of mix which could be the reason to hold off on fmc for a week or two.  think about the forecast to ship 50,000 drones in a month, imagine how many truck trips $ you can save by including 50% more drones per trip.

I'm not a UPS employee so I was only providing the information that was given to me by a UPS Manager.  If you know better than him what the process currently is then that's fantastic.  I'll not post any further updates so as to not go against your thought process.

Have a nice day.  
2022-5-31
Use props
check4twenty
lvl.2
United States

Barry Posted at 5-31 10:56
Have to say it looks like DJI has let down it’s US market somewhat here, still no pickup or expected delivery date despite packaging labels being printed on the 25th of May. I know people in the UK and Europe who have got there’s now. The wait continues…..

I would be really surprised if it does not update by tomorrow morning. At the time I’m posting this, it’s only 3:30pm on the west coast. Our UPS pick-up time where I work is at 4:00pm. I’m sure there is some reason concerning logistics to what we are experiencing in the US and doubt that DJI something against the US market and just trolling. Although, if there was any country they would troll, wouldn’t it be the US?
2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_UiOpbSlvbHqN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 249249 ft
United States

check4twenty Posted at 5-31 11:07
Despicable? That seems a little dramatic. I think there are many other things I could call despicable. You must have not ordered from DJI this early in an release before. I have ordered several products, including several drones on or near the release date and the delays, in my experience, are pretty typical. As far as charging your card, that’s the way your place held. You want to see a cluster f*ck, take orders without charging cards. You can probably still cancel, or at least return yours, but you won’t, and that’s why they can…

You are RIGHT, I won't cancel and they know that!
2022-5-31
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-31 14:17
I'm not a UPS employee so I was only providing the information that was given to me by a UPS Manager.  If you know better than him what the process currently is then that's fantastic.  I'll not post any further updates so as to not go against your thought process.

Have a nice day.

that's not necessary, i actually agree with everything you said and you were told.  except for the part about scanning packages one at a time; i didn't think ups did that anymore.  that would take a long long long time.....but that's ok, i think we know how ups-speak goes.  i replied to your post but sorry my long answer was about a lot of other stuff besides your post.
2022-5-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 5-31 14:57
that's not necessary, i actually agree with everything you said and you were told.  except for the part about scanning packages one at a time; i didn't think ups did that anymore.  that would take a long long long time.....but that's ok, i think we know how ups-speak goes.  i replied to your post but sorry my long answer was about a lot of other stuff besides your post.

No probs.  
2022-5-31
Use props
davidms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 428186 ft
Canada

As an update to my earlier tantrum regarding shipping dates - my mini 3 pro with the FMC+ has shipped and is currently awaiting customs clearance (Ohio) bound for Canada. Expected delivery date is June 6th.Apologies to Saint and J04DAN for letting my emotions get the better of me.
2022-5-31
Use props
check4twenty
lvl.2
United States

davidms Posted at 5-31 15:16
As an update to my earlier tantrum regarding shipping dates - my mini 3 pro with the FMC+ has shipped and is currently awaiting customs clearance (Ohio) bound for Canada. Expected delivery date is June 6th.Apologies to Saint and J04DAN for letting my emotions get the better of me.

Man that’s awesome you’re getting your FMC too. When are y’all gonna to get rid of Trudeau?
2022-5-31
Use props
SF44sxsM6kNS
lvl.1

United States

Barry Posted at 5-31 10:56
Have to say it looks like DJI has let down it’s US market somewhat here, still no pickup or expected delivery date despite packaging labels being printed on the 25th of May. I know people in the UK and Europe who have got there’s now. The wait continues…..

I'm in Barry's boat.  Ordered May 10th (05/10/2022 10:12:18 (UTC-5) git a shipping notice of 05/25/2022 12:14:38 (UTC-5) with tracking code, but the UPS tracking # says that the package as not been received by shipper. I actually also received notice from UPS that it was being delivered, but then UPS said the time was being changed.  I guess it is in queue???
2022-5-31
Use props
davidms
lvl.4
Canada

check4twenty Posted at 5-31 15:21
Man that’s awesome you’re getting your FMC too. When are y’all gonna to get rid of Trudeau?

Lol not soon enough!
2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_npm8S4EnPvvm
New

United States

Compre el mavic mini 3 pro el 10 de Mayo, el 25 de Mayo listo para shipp llamo a DJI y me dan fechas totalmente incierta primero estaría listo para el 27 después para el 31 de Mayo ahora te siguen aplazando los días para ganar tiempo en la venta, DJI debe ser más cuidadoso en sus ventas y no prometer fechas si estar seguro. Es una verdadera lástima siempre e confiado en todos sus equipos soy fan a sus dispositivo. Tendremos en cuenta para una cancelación futura, Gracias
2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_npm8S4EnPvvm
New

United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-31 14:17
I'm not a UPS employee so I was only providing the information that was given to me by a UPS Manager.  If you know better than him what the process currently is then that's fantastic.  I'll not post any further updates so as to not go against your thought process.

Have a nice day.

El problema no es de UPS. La demora está por DJI no tiene listo los pedidos ok.
2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_npm8S4EnPvvm
New

United States

SF44sxsM6kNS Posted at 5-31 15:36
I'm in Barry's boat.  Ordered May 10th (05/10/2022 10:12:18 (UTC-5) git a shipping notice of 05/25/2022 12:14:38 (UTC-5) with tracking code, but the UPS tracking # says that the package as not been received by shipper. I actually also received notice from UPS that it was being delivered, but then UPS said the time was being changed.  I guess it is in queue???

De acuerdo, UPS esperando las solicitudes y DJI no lo tiene en la mano .
2022-5-31
Use props
renonelab
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3704 ft
United States

trying to remove
2022-5-31
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

renonelab Posted at 5-31 16:35

do not see any movement today at all. DJI's definition of shipped and the rest of the world is pretty different

hey renonelab, we can see your ups tracking # in your post.
2022-5-31
Use props
renonelab
lvl.2
United States

The Saint Posted at 5-31 16:39
hey renonlab, we can see your ups tracking # in your post.

think thats a risk ? ill edit

2022-5-31
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

renonelab Posted at 5-31 16:41
think thats a risk ? ill edit

maybe or maybe not, it's up to you.  wouldn't want someone to find a way to intercept your package or find a way to divert it to a "neighbor"
2022-5-31
Use props
fans64588c46
lvl.2
United States

DJI chat support told me yesterday I should have a tracking update "other than UPS label created" before June 1st...
I bet anything it isn't happening.
2022-5-31
Use props
renonelab
lvl.2
United States

very surprised mods have not moved this to shipping support seems like they are trying to bury most of the shipping concerns
2022-5-31
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans64588c46 Posted at 5-31 16:43
DJI chat support told me yesterday I should have a tracking update "other than UPS label created" before June 1st...
I bet anything it isn't happening.

UPS pickup in the afternoon and the truck usually does not make it back to the facility till after 6:00PM. Then it's unloaded, scanned and sorted which can take another few hours. so you should see actually tracking info by midnight PDT.
2022-5-31
Use props
fans64588c46
lvl.2
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 5-31 17:13
UPS pickup in the afternoon and the truck usually does not make it back to the facility till after 6:00PM. Then it's unloaded, scanned and sorted which can take another few hours. so you should see actually tracking info by midnight PDT.

pick up from where??
2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_3mavRLpuEU1c
lvl.1
United States

Like many of you, I received a notice from DJI last week saying my unit had been shipped. But no tracking info. In checking with chat support, I am told my unit will ship July 12. I asked why I got a shipment notice and was told they just created the label way early. Makes no sense. I'll either get the drone soon, or in July. No way to know at this point. Frustrating.
2022-5-31
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

UPS tracking (if you signed in) will show labels originating in southern California
2022-5-31
Use props
check4twenty
lvl.2
United States

davidms Posted at 5-31 15:58
Lol not soon enough!

I feel the same way about the old fart we got. I would think  81+ million can’t be wrong, but they were.
2022-5-31
Use props
davidms
lvl.4
Canada

check4twenty Posted at 5-31 18:03
I feel the same way about the old fart we got. I would think  81+ million can’t be wrong, but they were.

at least ours doesn't fall asleep at the podium He just cheats money to his family through fake charities
2022-5-31
Use props
K9JDN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 893819 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI needs to change the Order Detail timeline to include, "Printed Shipping Label" and put it in-between "To Be Shipped" and "Shipped", so everyone doesn't get excited!  And, DJI Marketing needs to re-visit their wording on this page under the "All Shipped" status at the top of the order page.  DJI engineering, for the most part, does their job pretty well.  The rest of DJI could use some improvement from software to user support, IMHO.
2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

makes me big sad
2022-5-31
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

K9JDN Posted at 5-31 19:02
DJI needs to change the Order Detail timeline to include, "Printed Shipping Label" and put it in-between "To Be Shipped" and "Shipped", so everyone doesn't get excited!  And, DJI Marketing needs to re-visit their wording on this page under the "All Shipped" status at the top of the order page.  DJI engineering, for the most part, does their job pretty well.  The rest of DJI could use some improvement from software to user support, IMHO.

Yes, As I said, I don't care if they're a few days late but I want better communication.
2022-5-31
Use props
FloydPink
lvl.2
United States

No change in the UPS package status - the same one since 05/26 09:04 AM EDT

Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
05/26/2022   9:04 AM
2022-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules