Expected delivery date on Mini 3 Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40509 ft
United States

Are y'all surprised about being lied? Nothing surprises me when it comes down to any business putting fake information somewhere just to keep their customers. We all wouldn't still be here waiting for the mini 3 pro if we had better options. All we can do is swallow our frustration
2022-5-31
Use props
fans64588c46
lvl.2
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 5-31 17:13
UPS pickup in the afternoon and the truck usually does not make it back to the facility till after 6:00PM. Then it's unloaded, scanned and sorted which can take another few hours. so you should see actually tracking info by midnight PDT.

Hey I do not see any changes on UPS tracking status, PDT midnight is in 10min.
The great news is DJI chat now told me they will expedite my shipment hahaha, and also they made up a delivery date showing on their system, but nowhere else!! I'm so lucky.
2022-5-31
Use props
MTShipp_
lvl.3

United States

No status change overnight. Still shows Shipment Ready for UPS.
2022-6-1
Use props
Edwsn2005
lvl.2

United States

I am willing to bet the drones are still on ships waiting for their chance to dock. The tracking number that's provided to us will be applied to each drone once it hits the warehouse and picked up by UPS. That's when you will start seeing updates to your tracking.
2022-6-1
Use props
FloydPink
lvl.2
United States

Same case everyone else - the partial shipment of the drone alone still has the same status on UPS that it had since 5/6: “ Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.”.

Chatted with DJI Support one more time and they have upgraded my shipment to “expedited processing” - I will trust the information when I see the status change on UPS, I guess.

The Fly More Kit still is given the delivery date of 06/11 - let’s see.

3E73F9A0-1ACA-4327-9EA6-297D37C08D96.jpeg
2022-6-1
Use props
Dubtown
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4308 ft

United States

FloydPink Posted at 6-1 04:33
Same case everyone else - the partial shipment of the drone alone still has the same status on UPS that it had since 5/6: “ Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.”.

Chatted with DJI Support one more time and they have upgraded my shipment to “expedited processing” - I will trust the information when I see the status change on UPS, I guess.
[Image]

Interesting to see the different responses received. Here is mine. Looks like they are putting the blame on UPS.
5CDFC1C1-9B15-4A6C-8B10-B00E5D064727.jpeg
2022-6-1
Use props
FloydPink
lvl.2
United States

Dubtown Posted at 6-1 04:43
Interesting to see the different responses received. Here is mine. Looks like they are putting the blame on UPS.

Would love to see the company stepping up here with their accountability and offering us all a reasoning as to what the root cause of this mishap is.

But looking at some other comments from seasoned DJI customers, it seems like this is the modus operandi every time a new product is launched?

Even with the greatest and most innovative of products, without taking care of the customer expectations correctly, how can the company sustain a loyal customer base?
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_DNZFIx55zjr5
lvl.2
United States

I was just told that DJI has not actually sent U.S. packages to UPS yet, which contradicts everything they have been saying to most customers. I think there are further delays and they are lying about UPS scanning issues in order to cover up for their garbage slow service.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_alwS1UbVcYCA
lvl.2

United States

The customer service responses are just generic.  They don't know more than you.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_5fGDACPoWrD0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 535571 ft
United States

this is the response i received. I placed my order on 05/10/2022 09:09:46 (UTC-5) and still nothing other than "Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet."

Why tell customers lies? we would much rather hear the truth and know when it will actually ship vs. being lied too and having constant false hope.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_ep11R2L7BcCM
lvl.1

United States

The truth and DJI don’t belong in the same sentence. When I had a online chat Friday the 27th, they assured me mine was picked up by UPS on Thursday the 26. We all know that never happened to anyones order.
2022-6-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_npm8S4EnPvvm Posted at 5-31 16:05
El problema no es de UPS. La demora está por DJI no tiene listo los pedidos ok.

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo.
2022-6-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans64588c46 Posted at 5-31 16:43
DJI chat support told me yesterday I should have a tracking update "other than UPS label created" before June 1st...
I bet anything it isn't happening.

Didn't happen before June 1st for sure.
2022-6-1
Use props
coloradoskier
lvl.3
Flight distance : 906411 ft
  • >>>
United States

FloydPink Posted at 6-1 04:54
Would love to see the company stepping up here with their accountability and offering us all a reasoning as to what the root cause of this mishap is.

But looking at some other comments from seasoned DJI customers, it seems like this is the modus operandi every time a new product is launched?

By only offering the product initially from them, and making retailers wait another month, minimum.  Which is how they appear to have handled this launch.
2022-6-1
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

FloydPink Posted at 6-1 04:54

This is how it goes with a very sought after product from DJI.

The loyal customer base is evident by the large order volume for the MM3P.

Remember too that we're all dealing with a (hopefully) post-pandemic situation, and on top of it all China is just coming off of a major lockdown. I'm frankly surprised that this launch has even happened considering the circumstances.
2022-6-1
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think the shipment did get handed over to UPS yesterday but if the shipment was so large that they have to start printing label and attaching them to packages a few days before, it might take UPS a bit longer than usual to scan them all in.
2022-6-1
Use props
fanse7a1a294
lvl.2
Flight distance : 579114 ft
United States

Chatted with DJI this morning (Arizona time).  I got the same 'it's UPS fault' response.  You would think they'd post a message at the top of this forum explaining the shipping delay.  Sure would make customers happy, at least knowing what's going on.
2022-6-1
Use props
coloradoskier
lvl.3
Flight distance : 906411 ft
  • >>>
United States

fanse7a1a294 Posted at 6-1 07:36
Chatted with DJI this morning (Arizona time).  I got the same 'it's UPS fault' response.  You would think they'd post a message at the top of this forum explaining the shipping delay.  Sure would make customers happy, at least knowing what's going on.

Except that it is likely a lie.  UPS handles more packages than this in a day.  It feels like DJI dropped the ball.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_alwS1UbVcYCA
lvl.2

United States

Wiz33 Posted at 6-1 07:29
I think the shipment did get handed over to UPS yesterday but if the shipment was so large that they have to start printing label and attaching them to packages a few days before, it might take UPS a bit longer than usual to scan them all in.

Nobody that I know of has received any advancement on shipping.  You'd see some news (in theory) if that was the case.
2022-6-1
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

fanse7a1a294 Posted at 6-1 07:36
Chatted with DJI this morning (Arizona time).  I got the same 'it's UPS fault' response.  You would think they'd post a message at the top of this forum explaining the shipping delay.  Sure would make customers happy, at least knowing what's going on.

Instead of waiting for this, they should have posted a message back on the 25th when all the shipping notice got sent out automatically and pin it to the top. Tell everyone that the shipment is so large that they need to start printing labels out early to get them attached to packages but it won't actually ship till the 31st.
2022-6-1
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

coloradoskier Posted at 6-1 06:42
By only offering the product initially from them, and making retailers wait another month, minimum.  Which is how they appear to have handled this launch.

except that isn't how it happens.  dji didn't shut anyone out so they can have their exclusive launch.  any big retailer can get product whenever they want it.  they get to see the new product long before it is launched.  we beat up on mavic 3 so badly it's no wonder the retailers are not that excited by the next dji drone.  so they wait their turn.

if amazon or best buy wanted an exclusive launch, they could have paid for it.  tell dji we want the first million drones and we sell it only for the first 30 days.  maybe that happened and it was due in february but like i keep saying, the mini 3 pro is late, and now, all bets are off.  if you can't deliver when you say then you will be lucky to have a smooth launch.  best buy is not going to just wait around until you decide you wanna sell.  so dji gets the be the first seller and since there are limited quantities in the beginning, everybody else has to be second....a long second.  dji can't launch the drone with only a thousand drones; they would sell out in one hour.  so initially they cannot share with a hundred other retailers until they can fill the dji channel.  amazon is not going to accept a hundred drones at a time, you need to be able to give them enough so they can turn on the mini 3 pro sales.  have you ever see a product go online and then it's sold out in minutes?  that's not good.  by the time we can fill the amazon channel, i guess it's going to take until july or august since dji sales are brisk.  this is what happens when you are late and the schedule is all screwed up.  this is why it is important to manage the launch starting a year ago.

sorry for the troubles and the delays the current dji customers are experiencing.  did you forget you were given a golden ticket for your troubles?  as mentioned, there is covid, there are lockdowns, there are unexpected delays, the mini 3 is not the only product shipping around the world.  dji is doing the best they can, they are not lying or trying to pull a fast one.  that makes no sense, there is nothing to gain from that.  explain why europe and australia has their drones already?  
2022-6-1
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 6-1 07:40
Instead of waiting for this, they should have posted a message back on the 25th when all the shipping notice got sent out automatically and pin it to the top. Tell everyone that the shipment is so large that they need to start printing labels out early to get them attached to packages but it won't actually ship till the 31st.

it probably takes two things to post a message here:  you know what is the problem and you have a solid timeframe to commit to.  my guess is they don't yet have the latter.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

Y'all expect DJI to tell you about every detail that'll show their incompetence. No company does that. DJI forced the release of the mini 3 pro when they're not ready yet nor capable of handling too many orders at once. Many businesses do this reckless move of releasing unfinished products sooner to get customers purchase them when they still have enough money to spend especially while preparing vacation but in the end, the customers won't get their products on time nor exactly how they expect the finish product to be.
2022-6-1
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-1 08:11
Y'all expect DJI to tell you about every detail that'll show their incompetence. No company does that. DJI forced the release of the mini 3 pro when they're not ready yet nor capable of handling too many orders at once. Many businesses do this reckless move of releasing unfinished products sooner to get customers purchase them when they still have enough money to spend especially while preparing vacation but in the end, the customers won't get their products on time nor exactly how they expect the finish product to be.

totally agreed
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_mYRrYeHNz2hZ
lvl.1
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 5-25 07:06
Woke up this morning to a nice surprise. Got the shipping notice now just have to wait for it to show up on UPS tracking.

Did ups pick up your package yet I have shipped on the 27 but thts it
2022-6-1
Use props
msemhs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40909 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_mYRrYeHNz2hZ Posted at 6-1 08:31
Did ups pick up your package yet I have shipped on the 27 but thts it

I ordered mine an hour after launch, and all I have is the May 25 label notice.  Please let us know if anyone is lucky enough to have UPS pick up their order.
2022-6-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-1 08:11
Y'all expect DJI to tell you about every detail that'll show their incompetence. No company does that. DJI forced the release of the mini 3 pro when they're not ready yet nor capable of handling too many orders at once. Many businesses do this reckless move of releasing unfinished products sooner to get customers purchase them when they still have enough money to spend especially while preparing vacation but in the end, the customers won't get their products on time nor exactly how they expect the finish product to be.

Dji have had much bigger releases than this drone. I do believe delays are now a worldwide phenomenon caused by covid/ war etc. my package has been in the Netherlands since 25th may DHL and hasn’t moved an inch. But dji said it would be delivered on the 5th, so I’m guessing these dates come from carriers.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_Eh30WDDe10sR
New

United States

DJI is stating its UPS fault. Preorder were May 10 of ship date of May 17, its June 1 and still nothing. Sounds to me that DJI issue not UPS. Im sure UPS can handle thousands of package daily. An honest answer would be great.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-1 08:41
Dji have had much bigger releases than this drone. I do believe delays are now a worldwide phenomenon caused by covid/ war etc. my package has been in the Netherlands since 25th may DHL and hasn’t moved an inch. But dji said it would be delivered on the 5th, so I’m guessing these dates come from carriers.

No. Delays have always been part of business and life in general. Chips and other products shortages are not delays. Covid isn't the blame of the current delay because Covid didn't just start this year. The excuses about the unexpected should've been expected from DJI.
2022-6-1
Use props
msemhs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40909 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-1 08:49
No. Delays have always been part of business and life in general. Chips and other products shortages are not delays. Covid isn't the blame of the current delay because Covid didn't just start this year. The excuses about the unexpected should've been expected from DJI.

It was also their choice to begin taking orders on the 10th, and (at least for me) state on the bottom of the sales page that delivery would be by the 31st.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_Eh30WDDe10sR Posted at 6-1 08:47
DJI is stating its UPS fault. Preorder were May 10 of ship date of May 17, its June 1 and still nothing. Sounds to me that DJI issue not UPS. Im sure UPS can handle thousands of package daily. An honest answer would be great.
You're right. It is DJI's fault because European also have delays with DHL. It's simply because no delivery company received the shipment yet. DJI's fault is for making us look like idiots by pointing UPS in America and DHL in Europe. There is no way in all places on earth, no one started shipping the drones and updating the tracking numbers. It doesn't even make sense to believe that all delivery companies cannot deliver only DJI packages while still delivering other packages on time.
2022-6-1
Use props
fans0e9051fc
lvl.1

Canada

I placed my order on May 10th, at 11:06(EDT), for the Mini 3 Pro and the fly more kit(standard battery) directly on DJI store. I am in Canada. Shipped today, June 1st. I still don't have a tracking number, but it's shipped with DHL and I expect to receive it in about 5 days.

Looking forward to try it :-)
2022-6-1
Use props
fans1407f76a
lvl.1
United States

Y’all forget that DJI is a Chinese Company and over a holiday American holiday. They didn’t calculate that in the release. These delays actually are quite common. It’s most likely UPS didn’t have enough staff to process the product properly in the warehouse. With less time.

Or something has happened to the shipping container. Like highway robery. DJI has checked in the product to UPS which has been confirmed.

Like UPS cares. They are just doing there job. But… leaving us stupidly hanging.
2022-6-1
Use props
UPTGrad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1447884 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same issue here.   Ordered on launch day.  (North America)   I blame UPS for saying Est delivery is today, and on the same page saying they have not received the package yet.  Really poor of UPS to post such bad information.   I also blame DJI for not informing us with any updates.  There is no excuse for not sending a quick update.
2022-6-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-1 08:49

Covid has been a huge part of delays in world logistics and will continue to be for a long Time yet. I think it’s likely you received a delivery date on purchase and my guess is this date has not passed yet. Remember chinas largest city just opened yesterday after being locked down for 6 weeks for covid. It hasn’t gone away yet..
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

Why y'all so stucked on blaming UPS and DHL? Is this the first time y'all see a shipping label get printed even before the package gets received to the shipping company? Businesses do that all the time, especially those overseas. They'll send the package from China and prepare a UPS or DHL label for inland shipment even before the package reaches the other continent, then they'll send you the tracking number of UPS or DHL which knows how long they'll take to send you your package ONCE THEY GET IT. That's not the actual delivery date. That's just an estimation delivery date from the moment UPS gets the package. Such process makes customers believe that UPS or DHL has the package but doesn't want to move it. That's not true. They don't even know where the package is. It's the company which sends the package from the factory overseas that knows what's going on with the shipment(in our case, DJI). So, it's neither UPS nor DHL's fault.
2022-6-1
Use props
Barry
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-1 09:56
Covid has been a huge part of delays in world logistics and will continue to be for a long Time yet. I think it’s likely you received a delivery date on purchase and my guess is this date has not passed yet. Remember chinas largest city just opened yesterday after being locked down for 6 weeks for covid. It hasn’t gone away yet..

So where are the drones located right now? On a ship in the middle of the ocean or in California?. Lol. Yeah, Covid may have played a part but DJI hasn’t helped themselves here, right now it looks like a pack of fibs.  I like DJI as a company but I’m not giving them more excuses than they deserve on this one. Thankfully I have my new Nikon camera to keep me busy.
2022-6-1
Use props
JaviviPro
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2545367 ft
United States

I talked with couple people from UPS and they do not have the packages they say they are waiting on DJI, they are lying to everyone saying UPS has the packages for days and they are the ones delayed with the scanning.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

JaviviPro Posted at 6-1 10:17
I talked with couple people from UPS and they do not have the packages they say they are waiting on DJI, they are lying to everyone saying UPS has the packages for days and they are the ones delayed with the scanning.

That's what I kept telling to people but many here either don't read me or they just believe DJI customer service reps without trying to verify if UPS or DHL truly has those packages.
2022-6-1
Use props
Chevy3717
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1438566 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_5fGDACPoWrD0 Posted at 6-1 05:43
[view_image]

I got the same exact cut and paste response:/
2022-6-1
Use props