Expected delivery date on Mini 3 Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans64588c46
lvl.2
United States

Covid, UPS, DHL, short of workers, too many orders.... That's not the point, but the transparency of the communication between the seller and buyers.
DJI after sales support is misleading their customers, period.
2022-6-1
Use props
b_ron
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

fans0e9051fc Posted at 6-1 09:30
I placed my order on May 10th, at 11:06(EDT), for the Mini 3 Pro and the fly more kit(standard battery) directly on DJI store. I am in Canada. Shipped today, June 1st. I still don't have a tracking number, but it's shipped with DHL and I expect to receive it in about 5 days.

Looking forward to try it :-)

Is it actually shipped? or is it "shipped"
2022-6-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Barry Posted at 6-1 10:04
So where are the drones located right now? On a ship in the middle of the ocean or in California?. Lol. Yeah, Covid may have played a part but DJI hasn’t helped themselves here, right now it looks like a pack of fibs.  I like DJI as a company but I’m not giving them more excuses than they deserve on this one. Thankfully I have my new Nikon camera to keep me busy.

Ok so I take it you were promised your drone from dji and haven’t received it yet. You do of course have the right to complain. But what I have been saying is very simple. Many products are being delayed for various different reasons. Covid being one right now and as a legacy from the last two and half years. Shipping has changed and how logistics are being done and run. This is not caused directly by dji , large logistic companies like DHL Fedex UPS have changed much of their logistics . For instance I ordered a combo set from dji.com. It arrived in Netherlands DHL head office on 25th may , it hadn’t moved an inch in 4 days so I contacted DHL to enquire why it seemed to be stuck in Netherlands, their response to me was shipment is due for delivery on 5th June and it will be, this is the very date dji gave me when I purchased. So no delays there and I will receive on the date I expected when I purchased. That service is what the call JIT “just in time”

So I was just saying if your date of delivery has not passed then really you have no complaint with dji , rather your frustration is with the courier.
2022-6-1
Use props
fans1407f76a
lvl.1
United States

From my messaging with the chat service. The product was delivered to UPS but due to the holiday and “too many packages” there is a delay in processing. Once your package is processed there will be an update on delivery expectation.

If you haven’t gotten your delivery expectation yet. I’d assume it means they are still sitting in Cali waiting for processing. DJI isn’t an American company and Im not surprised they weren’t expecting a problem with the holiday.  But, shame on UPS if this is the story as they were expecting an influx in items for this release.
2022-6-1
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-1 10:21
That's what I kept telling to people but many here either don't read me or they just believe DJI customer service reps without trying to verify if UPS or DHL truly has those packages.

no it's because there is no way to know for sure.  no one knows where those packages are for sure.

if they are in the back of a trailer in a 3rd party transit yard, no wonder dji has said the truckload left our warehouse and ups has said we haven't scanned them into our receiving facility.  until somebody "takes care of business" those packages are going nowhere.  dji has to work to get things moving.

quite frankly, it's none of our business where the drones currently are.  all we are owed is an estimated delivery date and a timely update if there is a protracted problem.  there are close to a billion people who want to know "where is my stuff" and i wouldn't be surprised if the call takers simply tell you "they don't have it" instead of "none of your business."  if i am ups, i just transport packages....i'm not in the business of making deadlines and keeping schedules and satisfying customers outside of simple package delivery.  because there are too many sloppy businesses out to for me to take responsibility for their shoddy processes.  dji clearly should have shipped these drones straight out of covid-ridden shenzhen directly to our homes and skipped all the stateside bureaucracy.
2022-6-1
Use props
davidms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 428186 ft
Canada

So mine went from being shipped on the 28th May with an expected delivery of a June 6th….to it’s being delivered today by DHL (Canada)
2022-6-1
Use props
teckel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8009 ft
United States

b_ron Posted at 6-1 10:30
Is it actually shipped? or is it "shipped"

Mine was "shipped" 5 days ago and it's still not actually shipped.
The Mini 3 launch is not [yet] as bad as the initial Mavic Pro launch (which delayed everyone for like 3-6+ months).  And that was in 2016, long before COVID-19, so please, lets not use that as an excuse mid-way through 2022.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40509 ft
United States

fans1407f76a Posted at 6-1 10:38
From my messaging with the chat service. The product was delivered to UPS but due to the holiday and “too many packages” there is a delay in processing. Once your package is processed there will be an update on delivery expectation.

If you haven’t gotten your delivery expectation yet. I’d assume it means they are still sitting in Cali waiting for processing. DJI isn’t an American company and Im not surprised they weren’t expecting a problem with the holiday.  But, shame on UPS if this is the story as they were expecting an influx in items for this release.

Are you saying Memorial day is the same in Canada and Mexico as it is in the USA? Even if all North America celebrates the holiday, DJI can't say that they never included holidays in their schedules and delivering estimations as if holidays are also unexpected events. Let's stop with finding excuses to protect DJI when all they do is shift the blame somewhere else. DJI knew about Covid, Ukraine vs Russia, China lock down... and all these things started even before the release of the mini 3 Pro. So, DJI had the time to analyze if they should push back the release or not. If they went with the release, then I expect them to be ready to face those event or at least talk to the customers about imminent delays.
2022-6-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

teckel Posted at 6-1 10:53
Mine was "shipped" 5 days ago and it's still not actually shipped.
The Mini 3 launch is not [yet] as bad as the initial Mavic Pro launch (which delayed everyone for like 3-6+ months).  And that was before COVID-19, so please, lets not use that as an excuse mid-way through 2022.

What date was your drone to arrive ?
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_G2F8pSEJV6Hl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96795 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-1 10:34
Ok so I take it you were promised your drone from dji and haven’t received it yet. You do of course have the right to complain. But what I have been saying is very simple. Many products are being delayed for various different reasons. Covid being one right now and as a legacy from the last two and half years. Shipping has changed and how logistics are being done and run. This is not caused directly by dji , large logistic companies like DHL Fedex UPS have changed much of their logistics . For instance I ordered a combo set from dji.com. It arrived in Netherlands DHL head office on 25th may , it hadn’t moved an inch in 4 days so I contacted DHL to enquire why it seemed to be stuck in Netherlands, their response to me was shipment is due for delivery on 5th June and it will be, this is the very date dji gave me when I purchased. So no delays there and I will receive on the date I expected when I purchased. That service is what the call JIT “just in time”

So I was just saying if your date of delivery has not passed then really you have no complaint with dji , rather your frustration is with the courier.

Here is the real issue: When a product is marked "Shipped" the vendor can take full payment as it has left their possession. Until then a credit card order has a reserved but not captured balance.

It is unethical and improper in the US at least to take full payment for over a week without shipping the product from an accounting standpoint. This is often done to make month-end-revenue better.

I don't know the details here, it could just be a system error. Shipping systems are not as manual as people seem to think here and shipments are often created before the carrier takes possession and that is fine but it is highly irregular to do so within a week of duration. Why? Because you cannot get rates and times from most carriers for anything further out than 10-14 days so it's a pointless exercise unless you actually ship fairly promptly. They aren't charged unless it is a real shipment but it is a pain in the ass as people are describing here.

And creating labels only means the shipment was created, not printed on a label.

But I agree we are impatient and the supply chain is tough :-)
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-1 11:11

The "shipped" that he's talking about is the DJI "shipped" from China. It NOT the "shipped" from North American shipping company like UPS. All it means is the package is somewhere between China and North America(probably still on the ship). Someone from Europe says that DHL has received the packages but keep them but I don't believe it. Here in the US, when UPS receives a package, they'll update the status to "package received", and if they have to keep it in storage for some reasons, they'll also update the status to "package in transit" just to let the customer know that "hey, we have your package. You can call us for any inquiries about it". Some say the US holiday affected the delivery and caused delays even in countries like Mexico that didn't have any holiday at all. I don't know about Canada but I also think there was no holiday in there. So, it's most likely DJI fooling customers.
2022-6-1
Use props
teckel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8009 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-1 11:11

No idea, I don't recall what the ETA was when I ordered.  I seem to remember it said May 31st, but that's not at all the issue I'm talking about.

What I'm talking about is that my order status on May 27th changed to "shipped" along with a UPS tracking number.  5 days later UPS is still reporting they haven't received the package.  While some may want to blame COVID, the Russians, aliens or whatever, I'm just aware that DJI had shipping delay issues back in 2016 (long before COVID and the Russian invasion of Ukraine) and they made all kinds of excuses and delayed orders for months back then too.
2022-6-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

teckel Posted at 6-1 11:32
No idea, I don't recall what the ETA was when I ordered.  I seem to remember it said May 31st, but that's not at all the issue I'm talking about.

What I'm talking about is that my order status on May 27th changed to "shipped" along with a UPS tracking number.  5 days later UPS is still reporting they haven't received the package.  While some may want to blame COVID, the Russians, aliens or whatever, I'm just aware that DJI had shipping delay issues back in 2016 (long before COVID and the Russian invasion of Ukraine) and they made all kinds of excuses and delayed orders for months back then too.

I remember that time well, it was a mess born out of extremely high orders. But when you get a shipped notification that clearly means that shipper has been contacted and its now their job to pick up and deliver. Thats what shippers do UPS FEDEX and DHL who dji use. There are shipping delays all over the world for almost everything, I read today that the US has a shortage of 200,000 haulage drivers its the same in Europe . Logistics will determine when your package gets delivered. As I said earlier my package is at DHL headquarters in Netherlands since 25th May and they said when contacted that it will be delivered on 5th June the very date it is supposed to be delivered. I actually don’t believe there are hundreds of packages late. In fact I’m still waiting to see shipment that is actually late and thats why I asked.

I do understand that people are chomping at the bit to get their drones, but most on purchasing will have known the dates they were due to arrive.
2022-6-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-1 11:26
The "shipped" that he's talking about is the DJI "shipped" from China. It NOT the "shipped" from North American shipping company like UPS. All it means is the package is somewhere between China and North America(probably still on the ship). Someone from Europe says that DHL has received the packages but keep them but I don't believe it. Here in the US, when UPS receives a package, they'll update the status to "package received", and if they have to keep it in storage for some reasons, they'll also update the status to "package in transit" just to let the customer know that "hey, we have your package. You can call us for any inquiries about it". Some say the US holiday affected the delivery and caused delays even in countries like Mexico that didn't have any holiday at all. I don't know about Canada but I also think there was no holiday in there. So, it's most likely DJI fooling customers.

I’m not sure why you choose to disbelieve those who tell you DHL have their packages. They’ve had mine for 7 days now.
2022-6-1
Use props
fans64588c46
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-1 11:50
I’m not sure why you choose to disbelieve those who tell you DHL have their packages. They’ve had mine for 7 days now.
[view_image]
No, that is the same as UPS label created. You do not know if DHL received your order physically.
We are also talking US shipments.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

teckel Posted at 6-1 11:32

What I'm talking about is that my order status on May 27th changed to "shipped" along with a UPS tracking number.  5 days later UPS is still reporting they haven't received the package.  While some may want to blame COVID, the Russians, aliens or whatever, I'm just aware that DJI had shipping delay issues back in 2016 (long before COVID and the Russian invasion of Ukraine) and they made all kinds of excuses and delayed orders for months back then too.

I'm not surprised when you said that DJi previously had the same issues back in 2016. They pulled the stunt and nothing happened to them. So, why not replicate the stunt? I hope y'all live longer to witness more of DJI releases and I bet they'll pull the old game again as long as there's no lethal consequences for DJI. We can't do nothing but watch them over and over. Thank you DJI for making good products but handling deliveries badly.
2022-6-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_G2F8pSEJV6Hl Posted at 6-1 11:19
Here is the real issue: When a product is marked "Shipped" the vendor can take full payment as it has left their possession. Until then a credit card order has a reserved but not captured balance.

It is unethical and improper in the US at least to take full payment for over a week without shipping the product from an accounting standpoint. This is often done to make month-end-revenue better.

Shipping companies work similar all over the world. When your order is ready for collection the company raises this with the shipper this produces a tracking number and relevant dates. The manufacturing company considers the products shipped once they book them in. This is quite common practice everywhere including the US. But because of the world we now live in and the legacy of covid and also the fact that covid is very real in china now, shipping all over the world has changed and this is what seems to be the problem here. So nothing is arriving late as per purchase contract but people are bitterly disappointed they can’t get it before due date and that’s understandable, but this is not some underhanded make an extra buck scheme. I hope you get your mini soon.
2022-6-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fans64588c46 Posted at 6-1 11:55
No, that is the same as UPS label created. You do not know if DHL received your order physically.
We are also talking US shipments.

Yes I do I spoke to them as I said above.they said Its at their warehouse and it will be delivered on the 5th June as per my purchase order.

There is no need for conspiracy theories it is what it is and it likely you will get yours on the day you were promised or shortly before. I hope its the latter.

If I was to guess I'd say its controlled delay.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-1 12:03
Shipping companies work similar all over the world. When your order is ready for collection the company raises this with the shipper this produces a tracking number and relevant dates. The manufacturing company considers the products shipped once they book them in. This is quite common practice everywhere including the US. But because of the world we now live in and the legacy of covid and also the fact that covid is very real in china now, shipping all over the world has changed and this is what seems to be the problem here. So nothing is arriving late as per purchase contract but people are bitterly disappointed they can’t get it before due date and that’s understandable, but this is not some underhanded make an extra buck scheme. I hope you get your mini soon.

Man, you don't know what you're talking about. Here in the USA, I send you a tracking number for a package that UPS hasn't received yet. Anybody living and doing online shopping in the North America should've witnessed such cases at least once.
2022-6-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-1 12:14
Man, you don't know what you're talking about. Here in the USA, I send you a tracking number for a package that UPS hasn't received yet. Anybody living and doing online shopping in the North America should've witnessed such cases at least once.

I ship through UPS and FEDEX to the US on a Daily basis from Ireland so I do know what Im talking about here. You still haven’t said how late your package is .
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-1 12:07
Yes I do I spoke to them as I said above.they said Its at their warehouse and it will be delivered on the 5th June as per my purchase order.

There is no need for conspiracy theories it is what it is and it likely you will get yours on the day you were promised or shortly before. I hope its the latter.

You're either too naive or too young to know how customer services work here in the USA. Here, empty words don't take you anywhere. Have you received a confirmation or an update from DHL saying that they received your package and the location is in the HQ in the Netherlands? If not, then you're being lied to and you foolishly believe it. Show us a screenshot of your tracking status from DHL showing "package received" with the location in it. I'm too old for playing empty words game dude!
2022-6-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-1 12:21
You're either too naive or too young to know how customer services work here in the USA. Here, empty words don't take you anywhere. Have you received a confirmation or an update from DHL saying that they received your package and the location is in the HQ in the Netherlands? If not, then you're being lied to and you foolishly believe it. Show us a screenshot of your tracking status from DHL showing "package received" with the location in it. I'm too old for playing empty words game dude!

Ok NGC

2022-6-1
Use props
fans5d3e3440
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4964 ft
United States

djiuser_G2F8pSEJV6Hl Posted at 6-1 11:19

Ha.  My cc statement shows a transaction date of 5/19 and a posted date of 5/20.  So they took the money as soon as I orderd it.

As far as "expected" dates go, when I ordered it, it stated delivery by 6/29, which was what the store kept saying until today.  Now it says "ship within 30 business days, expected arrive 7/17".

2022-6-1
Use props
EdwvLVXnmeVZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213 ft
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 6-1 11:50
[view_image]

What does the rest of your shipment progress looks like when you expand the "All Shipment Updates"?
Did you have a "Shipment picked up" yet?

Yours is interesting since it seems to originate from Rotterdam.
In comparison mine shows "Service Area: DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND "
So its coming directly from there via DHL.

DHL tracking is very detailed. (when it moves that is)
I'm wondering if Rotterdam even has your package yet?.
2022-6-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdwvLVXnmeVZ Posted at 6-1 12:32
What does the rest of your shipment progress looks like when you expand the "All Shipment Updates"?
Did you have a "Shipment picked up" yet?

Mine only shows what you see drop down shows the same information. It first showed one green stripe after 2 days 2 green stripes. As it stands under normal circumstances from Netherlands to my door DHL express is 1 day.
2022-6-1
Use props
Riddler 305
lvl.4
Flight distance : 43471 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here is the answer I just received from UPS regarding my shipment, which DJI told me was shipped on May 25 (Ordered May 10 at 9:52AM ET)

The sender created a label for your shipment. When we receive the package, we’ll show the shipment progress and scheduled delivery date.

If it’s been a few days since the label was created, check with the sender to determine when the package will be provided to UPS.

If you’re the sender, schedule a pickup or find a drop off location to avoid a pickup fee.

Clearly, UPS has not received my package.
2022-6-1
Use props
msemhs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 40909 ft
  • >>>
United States

Riddler 305 Posted at 6-1 12:43
Here is the answer I just received from UPS regarding my shipment, which DJI told me was shipped on May 25 (Ordered May 10 at 9:52AM ET)

I ordered 18min after you.  I'm in the same boat.  There is no way DJI provided packages to UPS.  UPS has a responsibility to not lose them so they would have scanned them in so they can track the items.

It is the same as when Amazon gives you a UPS label to return something.  In UPS it says label created until I bring it to UPS.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-1 12:23
Ok NGC

[view_image]

That screenshot is NOT a proof of the package received. That's when DJI created the shipment request to DHL. If you want to bet, I'll bet that the date on DHL(May 25th) is also the same date on your DJI's order shipped date which cannot be the real shipping date because that's the date when the label is created, not shipped. To finish with this pointless discussion, open "more shipment details" and "all shipment updates". That's exactly where you can see the real details about if DHL has "package received" and "package in transit" or not. If you truly have those 2 details, then It'll be my bad, otherwise you're just being fooled.
2022-6-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-1 12:48
That screenshot is NOT a proof of the package received. That's when DJI created the shipment request to DHL. If you want to bet, I'll bet that the date on DHL(May 25th) is also the same date on your DJI's order shipped date which cannot be the real shipping date because that's the date when the label is created, not shipped. To finish with this pointless discussion, open "more shipment details" and "all shipment updates". That's exactly where you can see the real details about if DHL has "package received" and "package in transit" or not. If you truly have those 2 details, then It'll be my bad, otherwise you're just being fooled.

Ok NGC
You show us your documents, I’ve shown mine I contacted DHL as I have a working relationship with them. They have told me its at their headquarters in Rotterdam and I would receive on the 5th of June. So lets see yours ?
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

Riddler 305 Posted at 6-1 12:43
Here is the answer I just received from UPS regarding my shipment, which DJI told me was shipped on May 25 (Ordered May 10 at 9:52AM ET)

That's right! There's no debate on the USA side that UPS is not the problem with the delay. I have read so many guys from North America all saying that UPS is not the problem but only one guy in Europe that doesn't even have UPS as a shipping company is acting like he knows how things work here in the USA. Fr!
2022-6-1
Use props
EdwvLVXnmeVZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213 ft
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 6-1 12:37
Mine only shows what you see drop down shows the same information. It first showed one green stripe after 2 days 2 green stripes. As it stands under normal circumstances from Netherlands to my door DHL express is 1 day.

If that's the only entry that is showing in your "All Shipment Updates"
Then DHL Rotterdam hasn't received your package yet.
As it would definitely show it being received.

DHL is very very detailed with their tracking. Way more info than UPS or Fedex.
If I had to guess, they are still waiting to receive your package from another courier.
Once they get, it will show they did.
2022-6-1
Use props
FSH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192067 ft
United States

I've been following this post and it seems that although many are in the same boat as I am (purchased day 1 and still just showing "label created"), I've not seen anyone else with a delivery date.... If I log into UPS it still only shows label created but it indicates that it should be delivered today:

I'm in Central Florida, USA so it certianly has already passed the 3:30pm delivery window but I found it odd that this is even on their site.

Just thought I'd share that
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

FSH Posted at 6-1 13:06
I've been following this post and it seems that although many are in the same boat as I am (purchased day 1 and still just showing "label created"), I've not seen anyone else with a delivery date.... If I log into UPS it still only shows label created but it indicates that it should be delivered today:
[view_image]

Fulton County, GA here and just as you, I lost hope of getting this package in less than a month.
2022-6-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdwvLVXnmeVZ Posted at 6-1 13:02
If that's the only entry that is showing in your "All Shipment Updates"
Then DHL Rotterdam hasn't received your package yet.
As it would definitely show it being received.

They have because I spoke to them. So either they’re lying . I have I think 12 dji craft and 8 Cameras I have been in this position so many times and I’m well aware of how it works. You can clearly see the green stripe top of page this will change to all green as soon as it hits Shannon .
2022-6-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-1 12:54
That's right! There's no debate on the USA side that UPS is not the problem with the delay. I have read so many guys from North America all saying that UPS is not the problem but only one guy in Europe that doesn't even have UPS as a shipping company is acting like he knows how things work here in the USA. Fr!

So in the absence of you putting up your documents the ones you insisted I did. I take it you don’t have any…
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_alwS1UbVcYCA
lvl.2

United States

FSH Posted at 6-1 13:06
I've been following this post and it seems that although many are in the same boat as I am (purchased day 1 and still just showing "label created"), I've not seen anyone else with a delivery date.... If I log into UPS it still only shows label created but it indicates that it should be delivered today:
[view_image]

That info is based on when the label was created.  You won't know the actual delivery date until UPS gets it.
2022-6-1
Use props
FloydPink
lvl.2
United States

@hallmark007 - since you asked for it a couple of times, yes the original delivery estimate they showed me when I ordered (Order Date: 05/10/2022 23:43:05 (UTC-5)) was May 31st which was yesterday.

dji.png

They revised that a few days later to be shipping on May 31st - and sent me a "partially shipped" email on 05/28 15:29 with the below text in it:

The following order has been partially shipped. Please login to your DJI account to check the delivery status.

UPS was showing an estimated delivery date of tomorrow up until a few hours ago - now it shows "The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible."

ups.png

2022-6-1
Use props
FSH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192067 ft
United States

I just went back in to look again. and even more odd..... now it doesn't say by 3:30pm... now it says by 7pm TODAY but still in "Shipment Ready for UPS" status...  SO ODD
2022-6-1
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

msemhs Posted at 6-1 12:47
I ordered 18min after you.  I'm in the same boat.  There is no way DJI provided packages to UPS.  UPS has a responsibility to not lose them so they would have scanned them in so they can track the items.

It is the same as when Amazon gives you a UPS label to return something.  In UPS it says label created until I bring it to UPS.

it's not the same as when amazon give you a ups label
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

FSH Posted at 6-1 13:31
I just went back in to look again. and even more odd..... now it doesn't say by 3:30pm... now it says by 7pm TODAY but still in "Shipment Ready for UPS" status...  SO ODD
[view_image]

I've been played like that with the Sony PS5 and the XM4. They just don't want to handle thousands of phone calls of customers complaining about due delivery dates. So, they'll just update them to reduce the number of customers calling. I spent 1 hour yesterday just to receive a couple useless of info from DJI's customer service rep.
2022-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules