Ireland

Looks like NGC is alive and kicking….
2022-6-1
Use props
FloydPink
lvl.2
United States

FloydPink Posted at 6-1 13:24
@hallmark007 - since you asked for it a couple of times, yes the original delivery estimate they showed me when I ordered (Order Date: 05/10/2022 23:43:05 (UTC-5)) was May 31st which was yesterday.

[view_image]

I also looked again and it is still showing the delivery date of tomorrow!

I somehow got logged out of UPS My Choice earlier - and that's why I was not seeing the date:

2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40509 ft
United States

FloydPink Posted at 6-1 13:43
I also looked again and it is still showing the delivery date of tomorrow!

I somehow got logged out of UPS My Choice earlier - and that's why I was not seeing the date:
You're right. The delivery date changes whether you're logged in or not. That's how unreliable this situation is.
16541207098829126674193795879555.jpg
2022-6-1
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

JaviviPro Posted at 6-1 10:17
I talked with couple people from UPS and they do not have the packages they say they are waiting on DJI, they are lying to everyone saying UPS has the packages for days and they are the ones delayed with the scanning.

I really believe this, as my free Skydio battery is on the move.
2022-6-1
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

teckel Posted at 6-1 11:32
No idea, I don't recall what the ETA was when I ordered.  I seem to remember it said May 31st, but that's not at all the issue I'm talking about.

What I'm talking about is that my order status on May 27th changed to "shipped" along with a UPS tracking number.  5 days later UPS is still reporting they haven't received the package.  While some may want to blame COVID, the Russians, aliens or whatever, I'm just aware that DJI had shipping delay issues back in 2016 (long before COVID and the Russian invasion of Ukraine) and they made all kinds of excuses and delayed orders for months back then too.

You are right, and in 2022 mine is showing MM3P and FMC Plus & an additional FMC Plus as:

Shipped
05/25/2022 12:18:39 (UTC-5)
2022-6-1
Use props
JaviviPro
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2545367 ft
United States

FSH Posted at 6-1 13:31
I just went back in to look again. and even more odd..... now it doesn't say by 3:30pm... now it says by 7pm TODAY but still in "Shipment Ready for UPS" status...  SO ODD
[view_image]

Interesting, im in orlando, and mine said 11am to 2pm just 1st, today delivery, and still says that, it has not changed time, even though it passed
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

JaviviPro Posted at 6-1 14:33
Interesting, im in orlando, and mine said 11am to 2pm just 1st, today delivery, and still says that, it has not changed time, even though it passed

That's the same with mine. You probably bought yours as soon as DJI put the mini 3 Pro on sell, so you have a sooner delivery date but the package is probably not "On the Way" nor "Out for Delivery". To confirm if UPS received any package or not, you can use the chatbot with the tracking number and you'll see that UPS didn't receive any package yet.
2022-6-1
Use props
davidms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 428186 ft
Canada

So it was delivered. Left china may 28th, arrived in Canada June 1st. FMC+ and mini3 pro. I order in May 10th very soon after they went on sale. Hope this shipping thing gets worked out. Waiting is the hardest part. I also received a call from James at DJI to apologize for the delay in shipping.
EAED21BC-C77E-4874-907E-09BFCC486215.jpeg
34D7D288-B812-41F4-B954-270D1E021D3C.jpeg
F47DC69A-DFB6-4305-B9A0-0317F9B7B716.jpeg
2022-6-1
Use props
djsteve
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1397900 ft
  • >>>
United States

Still waiting on shipping, despite UPS still stating it will be delivered yesterday. DJI customer service useless, stating same canned message about labeling and huge shipment issues for UPS. Not buying it. Shipping status was changed a week ago to put money on the books. When does my warranty start, last week???
1890FF0C-FB79-48C8-8581-9F8C47B48186.jpeg
2022-6-1
Use props
Roodog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 270331 ft
United States

davidms Posted at 6-1 14:47
So it was delivered. Left china may 28th, arrived in Canada June 1st. FMC+ and mini3 pro. I order in May 10th very soon after they went on sale. Hope this shipping thing gets worked out. Waiting is the hardest part. I also received a call from James at DJI to apologize for the delay in shipping.

Good for you! Nice to see a happy ending.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

So it was delivered. Left china may 28th, arrived in Canada June 1st. FMC+ and mini3 pro. I order in May 10th very soon after they went on sale. Hope this shipping thing gets worked out. Waiting is the hardest part. I also received a call from James at DJI to apologize for the delay in shipping.[Image]

Congrats having yours. Was yours shipped with UPS? How was your delivery details?
2022-6-1
Use props
davidms
lvl.4
Canada

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-1 15:00
Congrats having yours. Was yours shipped with UPS? How was your delivery details?

It was shipped DHL. I think the delivery info was quite detailed:

All Shipment Updates
Wednesday
June, 01 2022
15:17 Local time
Delivered

Service Area: NORTHERN ALBERTA, AB - CANADA
1 Piece ID
Wednesday
June, 01 2022
12:41 Local time
Shipment is out with courier for delivery

NORTHERN ALBERTA, AB - CANADA
1 Piece ID
10:35 Local time
Clearance processing complete at NORTHERN ALBERTA - CANADA

1 Piece ID
10:17 Local time
Arrived at DHL Sort Facility NORTHERN ALBERTA - CANADA

1 Piece ID
05:37 Local time
Shipment has departed from a DHL facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA

CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
1 Piece ID
04:58 Local time
Customs clearance status updated. Note - The Customs clearance process may start while the shipment is in transit to the destination.

CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
03:49 Local time
Customs clearance status updated. Note - The Customs clearance process may start while the shipment is in transit to the destination.

01:10 Local time
Clearance processing complete at CINCINNATI HUB - USA

CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
1 Piece ID
00:48 Local time
Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA

CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
1 Piece ID
Tuesday
May, 31 2022
23:16 Local time
Arrived at DHL Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA

CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
1 Piece ID
23:13 Local time
Shipment is on hold

CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
1 Piece ID
10:49 Local time
Shipment has departed from a DHL facility SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND

SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND
1 Piece ID
10:10 Local time
Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND

1 Piece ID
Monday
May, 30 2022
23:46 Local time

CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
05:26 Local time
Scheduled to depart on the next planned movement

1 Piece ID
05:16 Local time
Shipment is on hold

1 Piece ID
Sunday
May, 29 2022
15:55 Local time
Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND

1 Piece ID
14:17 Local time
Clearance processing complete at SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND

10:36 Local time
Clearance event

10:34 Local time
Arrived at DHL Sort Facility SHENZHEN - CHINA MAINLAND

Saturday
May, 28 2022
16:24 Local time
Shipment has departed from a DHL facility DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND

DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND
1 Piece ID
15:32 Local time
Processed at DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND

1 Piece ID
14:07 Local time
Shipment picked up

2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

davidms Posted at 6-1 15:03

All Shipment Updates
Wow. That's what I call "very detailed". Someone said previously that DHL has more details than UPS but I couldn't say anything because I don't use DHL. Enjoy your drone!
By the way, I've noticed that your drone went through the USA mainland but so far I haven't heard anyone from the USA who recently received the drone. I think it depends on when the order was made.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

I tried to chat with DJI's customer service rep and there are hundreds of people ahead of me. I just gave up. I bet most of them are probably going to ask questions about the their mini 3 pro packages.
2022-6-1
Use props
EdwvLVXnmeVZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213 ft
Canada

davidms Posted at 6-1 15:03

All Shipment Updates

Wow...yours was on the same plane as mine.
Departure times are identical.

Was out for delivery today but somehow I got "Delivery attempt could not be completed"
Right before 5pm...I guess they got lazy and went back to depot.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

EdwvLVXnmeVZ Posted at 6-1 15:19
Wow...yours was on the same plane as mine.

Have you also ordered your as soon as DJI put the mini 3 pro on sell?
2022-6-1
Use props
davidms
lvl.4
Canada

EdwvLVXnmeVZ Posted at 6-1 15:19
Wow...yours was on the same plane as mine.

I've had that before. Very frustrating. Especially when you're watching for a truck that never shows.
2022-6-1
Use props
JaviviPro
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2545367 ft
United States

djsteve Posted at 6-1 14:58
Still waiting on shipping, despite UPS still stating it will be delivered yesterday. DJI customer service useless, stating same canned message about labeling and huge shipment issues for UPS. Not buying it. Shipping status was changed a week ago to put money on the books. When does my warranty start, last week???

God bless, got faster from China to Canada than what DJI California, can do to anywhere in the US lol, thats so sad for us, but glad for you!!
2022-6-1
Use props
FSH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95558 ft
United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-1 15:16
I tried to chat with DJI's customer service rep and there are hundreds of people ahead of me. I just gave up. I bet most of them are probably going to ask questions about the their mini 3 pro packages.

I waited in that line and they only blame UPS... they are apparently getting hammered by angry customers and just keep copy/pasting the same response into the chat every time you try and ask 'what is going on?'  no less than 5 times during my chat, I saw

"due to a large number of packages, the scanning process is delayed  than expected. This issue has caught the highest attention of DJI headquarters and they are negotiating with UPS to expedite the process"

or

"due to a large number of packages, the scanning process is delayed than expected so it is not being delivered to you. As of the moment, we are fixing this matter with UPS."

Very similar and clearly scripted.  SMH
2022-6-1
Use props
EdwvLVXnmeVZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213 ft
Canada

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-1 15:22
Have you also ordered your as soon as DJI put the mini 3 pro on sell?

Same day, about 3 hours later.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

JaviviPro Posted at 6-1 15:22
God bless, got faster from China to Canada than what DJI California, can do to anywhere in the US lol, thats so sad for us, but glad for you!!

It's good to order from Canada. One thing that I've noticed with DJI is the lack of info about packages with US as the destination. I don't even know any US youtuber who got the early version of the mini 3 pro for demo. Is there any fcc law stopping them from selling the drones in the USA?
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_UiOpbSlvbHqN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 249249 ft
United States

All I've got to say is APPLE.  This isn't hard, Apple manages to ship millions of new release iPhones without hiccup each year.  DJI really fucked this one up, no way around that.  Mickey Mouse and a cast of cartoons could have handled this better.  At least, if they could not, Mickey Mouse would have had the sense to tell people he could not do it instead of leading people to believe things that are not true.
2022-6-1
Use props
check4twenty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108071 ft
United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-1 12:14
Man, you don't know what you're talking about. Here in the USA, I send you a tracking number for a package that UPS hasn't received yet. Anybody living and doing online shopping in the North America should've witnessed such cases at least once.

Sorry man, just because you’ve never experienced it or heard of somebody experience it doesn’t mean sh*t…”here in the USA”, my company creates a shipping label with our freight account. The moment that label is created, the freight company’s, either UPS or FedEx, etc., system will show that tracking number in their system and will estimate a delivery date based on the pick-up and the destination. Even if the package is not picked up, the freight company’s system will still assume the package is in motion until the delivery date is exceeded and a “delivery exception” will be posted. Folks just need to chill, this happens on every big DJI launch. The drone will start to move, just have some patience.
2022-6-1
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

The only time that I've seen such a SNAFU is when a shipper have a large volume shipment but did not alert the carrier ahead of time and the normal pickup vehicle does not have room for them so the driver refuse to pick it up and ask them to request a container trailer. What a mess.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

EdwvLVXnmeVZ Posted at 6-1 15:30
Same day, about 3 hours later.

From the tracking info that you guys get, I can say that Canadians or DHL gives more info about packages than UPS. You gus even have the info about the package location in China. I guess that the packages you received were handed to DHL's care as soon as they left the factory in China and put in DHL containers. DHL's ocean freight is on another level.
2022-6-1
Use props
Roodog
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-1 15:08
Wow. That's what I call "very detailed". Someone said previously that DHL has more details than UPS but I couldn't say anything because I don't use DHL. Enjoy your drone!
By the way, I've noticed that your drone went through the USA mainland but so far I haven't heard anyone from the USA who recently received the drone. I think it depends on when the order was made.

I think it depends on  "where" the order was placed.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

Roodog Posted at 6-1 15:47
I think it depends "where" it was made.

I never thought about that. I heard that the European version is "different" from the one we get here in the US. It's probably due to regulations.
2022-6-1
Use props
Edwsn2005
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-1 10:03
Why y'all so stucked on blaming UPS and DHL? Is this the first time y'all see a shipping label get printed even before the package gets received to the shipping company? Businesses do that all the time, especially those overseas. They'll send the package from China and prepare a UPS or DHL label for inland shipment even before the package reaches the other continent, then they'll send you the tracking number of UPS or DHL which knows how long they'll take to send you your package ONCE THEY GET IT. That's not the actual delivery date. That's just an estimation delivery date from the moment UPS gets the package. Such process makes customers believe that UPS or DHL has the package but doesn't want to move it. That's not true. They don't even know where the package is. It's the company which sends the package from the factory overseas that knows what's going on with the shipment(in our case, DJI). So, it's neither UPS nor DHL's fault.

Exactly! For all we know the drones are in route from China and have yet to reach the ports in the U.S.
2022-6-1
Use props
fans64588c46
lvl.2
United States

Edwsn2005 Posted at 6-1 15:54
Exactly! For all we know the drones are in route from China and have yet to reach the ports in the U.S.

No shipping companies are to blame but the lack and misleading communication from DJI.
2022-6-1
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 6-1 15:44
The only time that I've seen such a SNAFU is when a shipper have a large volume shipment but did not alert the carrier ahead of time and the normal pickup vehicle does not have room for them so the driver refuse to pick it up and ask them to request a container trailer. What a mess.

ups truck doesn't come, you saw the pictures.  there's a dock and a trailer sitting there.  it sits there until it is loaded and then somebody will come there and hook it up and drive away.  as those packages are rolling down the road, nobody knows where they are since they won't be scanned until they arrive wherever.  for all we know, the trailer overturned on the freeway....

it's launch day, it's launch month.  dji is not stupid this isn't a regular day for pickup and there's too many packages for the normal guy.  that would be colossal stupidity.

im only saying this before somebody told me earlier this is the way dji drones are sold in america and this is not new to mini 3 pro.  are they wrong?
2022-6-1
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-1 15:46
From the tracking info that you guys get, I can say that Canadians or DHL gives more info about packages than UPS. You gus even have the info about the package location in China. I guess that the packages you received were handed to DHL's care as soon as they left the factory in China and put in DHL containers. DHL's ocean freight is on another level.

from the tracking, does it look like the dhl packages left by shipping container over the ocean?  what good is all that tracking if you can't figure it out?  i'll tell you, nobody needs all that, businesses might but no consumer wants to see all that.

do you know how long it really takes to ship on a cargo vessel?  but i guess dhl are on on another level and can navigate the cluster that is currently going on.  there's a reason why dhl can't compete in the america.
2022-6-1
Use props
fansaa16f82c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26913 ft
United States

Edwsn2005 Posted at 6-1 02:19
I am willing to bet the drones are still on ships waiting for their chance to dock. The tracking number that's provided to us will be applied to each drone once it hits the warehouse and picked up by UPS. That's when you will start seeing updates to your tracking.

If it’s the Port of Los Angeles the issue is that the containers are not moving as fast because they are so behind
2022-6-1
Use props
fansaa16f82c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26913 ft
United States

So it was delivered. Left china may 28th, arrived in Canada June 1st. FMC+ and mini3 pro. I order in May 10th very soon after they went on sale. Hope this shipping thing gets worked out. Waiting is the hardest part. I also received a call from James at DJI to apologize for the delay in shipping.

Congrats! I wish that the US could have had direct shipping from China. I don’t even have a date on when my Flymore Kit Plus will be shipped
2022-6-1
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fansaa16f82c Posted at 6-1 16:21
Congrats! I wish that the US could have had direct shipping from China. I don’t even have a date on when my Flymore Kit Plus will be shipped

well, the drone came from china to the US how do you know it didn't come in via dhl?  none of us got a tracking number from china probably because that particular shipper isn't ultimately delivering to the customer.  makes me think it is dhl because dhl sucks in america and therefore ups would be the choice which is why we get a ups tracking.  but the drone came from china and it came thru customs, do you want a dhl tracking number for that, too?  do we want to see all the steps?

i don't think dhl can handle direct shipments from china to us destinations.  they suck too much to do that.  nobody else uses them.
2022-6-1
Use props
Roodog
lvl.2
United States

Edwsn2005 Posted at 6-1 15:54

Doesn't it seem odd that no one in the US is getting their orders. Shouldn't there be some reports of US orders being filled even if there is a bottleneck somewhere?

2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

I'm all upset
2022-6-1
Use props
check4twenty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108071 ft
United States

Roodog Posted at 6-1 16:42
Doesn't it seem odd that no one in the US is getting their orders. Shouldn't there be some reports of US orders being filled even if there is a bottleneck somewhere?

You know what…I didn’t think about that. I can’t say I’ve seen anybody from the US say they got theirs…hmmm
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

check4twenty Posted at 6-1 17:57
You know what…I didn’t think about that. I can’t say I’ve seen anybody from the US say they got theirs…hmmm

I think it's something related to federal law like the fcc regulations. Otherwise, it won't make sense that all DJI packages east and west coast alike, no one received a package yet. This is definitely a nationwide problem.
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_DNZFIx55zjr5
lvl.2
United States

My Mini 3 has been shipped from California! Finally thank you DJI
2022-6-1
Use props
fans64588c46
lvl.2
United States

Fast forward to 18:30 min