Expected delivery date on Mini 3 Pro
67633 1512 2022-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edwsn2005
lvl.2

United States

MTShipp_ Posted at 5-25 12:47
Ordered 11-May. Mine still shows “To be shipped” so no status change for me today.

The same here ☹️
2022-5-25
Use props
djiuser_s9nnRtgbdQd9
New

Canada

Placed my order on May 10/05/2022 11:46:00  , and asked DJI customer service about the delivery date yesterday. Was told will be shipped out in 15 business days which will be mid-June.
2022-5-25
Use props
M J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2126677 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_s9nnRtgbdQd9 Posted at 5-25 15:23
Placed my order on May 10/05/2022 11:46:00  , and asked DJI customer service about the delivery date yesterday. Was told will be shipped out in 15 business days which will be mid-June.

Which package did you purchase?
2022-5-25
Use props
Andreas Nachtigall
New

United States

I purchased on May 11th from the DJI.com, they told me it will be shipped on June 1st. I'm in PA.
2022-5-26
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

Mine has shipped so hopefully be here tomorrow
2022-5-26
Use props
davidms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 428186 ft
Canada

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. I ordered within a minute of the mini 3 pro going on sale - paid instantly. my ship date was May 25, then 26. now they have bumped it again into June. such bullish@t. What happened to first come fist serve? I see many others who ordered after me already have their shipping notice. DJI FAIL. Tired of these companies not honoring their claims.
2022-5-26
Use props
djiuser_ep11R2L7BcCM
lvl.1

United States

chillibadger Posted at 5-26 04:17
Mine has shipped so hopefully be here tomorrow[view_image]

Mine says the same, but UPS hasn’t actually picked the package up, only a shipping label made so far.
2022-5-26
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_ep11R2L7BcCM Posted at 5-26 04:36
Mine says the same, but UPS hasn’t actually picked the package up, only a shipping label made so far.

fingers crossed.  if its anything like the order i made earlier in the week the turnaround to deliver is pretty quick
2022-5-26
Use props
djiuser_6XmUwmnNpmjw
lvl.1

Germany

Germany, Mini 3 Pro RC & FlyMore Bundle

Ordered on 18-05-2022
Projected delivery date 19-07-2022
2022-5-26
Use props
fans81ddd21e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 194970 ft

United States

djiuser_wgEGoTsTzPlb Posted at 5-24 10:28
Did it say you are placing 2 orders with different ESD, this will result the both to be shipped when the order with longer ESD is ready when you checked out? It also advised to place as 2 separate orders to avoid being delayed. So I ordered the drone and the. FMC separately

No, I placed it all in one order because the ESD at the time was the beginning of June.  It wasn't until after my order was placed that the shipping date changed
2022-5-26
Use props
EdwvLVXnmeVZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213 ft
Canada

My status literately just changed a few mins ago to Warehouse Processing.
So that makes 2 for Canada with some movement, from these threads.

I know US is getting theirs from the California warehouse.
I guessing we'll be getting ours form their also.  Unless we get it locally from BC or something.

Canada
M3P with FMC kit and Golden ticket
Ordered: May 10th, 2022

Anyone in Canada get any shipped status yet?
2022-5-26
Use props
AuroraFource
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111047 ft
United States

My status just changed to Warehouse Processing   Ordered on the 11th Shipping to Ohio.
2022-5-26
Use props
aw200
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31909 ft
United States

EdwvLVXnmeVZ Posted at 5-26 07:36

Yes I did, at least for the drone, my fly more kit hasn’t shipped yet. It changed this morning, shipping via DHL from China
2022-5-26
Use props
b_ron
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

Anyone know if they ship from
China -> DJI warehouse -> customers or distributors
or
China -> DJI warehouse or distributors -> customers

I'm assuming DJI warehouse would get it first before distributors like Amazon, BHphoto, Adorama. But don't know if anyone else knows.
2022-5-26
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

davidms Posted at 5-26 04:36
ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. I ordered within a minute of the mini 3 pro going on sale - paid instantly. my ship date was May 25, then 26. now they have bumped it again into June. such bullish@t. What happened to first come fist serve? I see many others who ordered after me already have their shipping notice. DJI FAIL. Tired of these companies not honoring their claims.

it's not first come first serve.  did you order anything else besides the drone?
2022-5-26
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

b_ron Posted at 5-26 10:00
Anyone know if they ship from
China -> DJI warehouse -> customers or distributors
or

nobody knows for sure.  unless you work at dji, it's going to be difficult to tell for sure.  there's a plan and then there's what actually happens.  it's fluid and while it is not completely random, early on there's no easy way to do this when you don't have unlimited supplies.  gotta give dji as pass on this one, it's literally up to one person or small group of people to decide the overall strategy and again, that changes....daily.
2022-5-26
Use props
J04DAN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34413 ft
Canada

EdwvLVXnmeVZ Posted at 5-26 07:36

Mine shipped today. Shipping with DHL express. No movement yet as it’s just been created in China.
2022-5-26
Use props
djiuser_0J8CTVtdvUai
lvl.1

United States

AuroraFource Posted at 5-26 08:17
My status just changed to Warehouse Processing   Ordered on the 11th Shipping to Ohio.

Mine just change to Warehouse Processing as well shipping to Utah. I ordered May 10th
2022-5-26
Use props
MTShipp_
lvl.3

United States

Mine switched to warehouse processing today also. Ordered 11-May (mini 3 w/ RC, 2-year refresh, and the fly more + kit.). In USA.
2022-5-26
Use props
FloydPink
lvl.2
United States

EdwvLVXnmeVZ Posted at 5-24 19:19
So how does that work?

Did they cancel your original order and place 2 new ones?

No - they did not cancel the order. AFAICT, they're only going to split the shipments into two.

I don't see any change on my order - the Golden Ticket still is being shown there.

BUT - I am also now seeing a new status on my order

2022-5-26
Use props
check4twenty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108071 ft
United States

check4twenty Posted at 5-23 19:39
Just got with chat…They said my order was set to ship June 2nd, and I placed it on May 11th. I had the DJI RC and “plus” Fly More Kit. Hopefully that date holds because it’s quicker than I thought.

Texas.
My order has switched to “Warehouse Processing.” Hopefully it ships faster than what I was previously told by CS.
2022-5-26
Use props
J04DAN
lvl.3
Canada

davidms Posted at 5-26 04:36
ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. I ordered within a minute of the mini 3 pro going on sale - paid instantly. my ship date was May 25, then 26. now they have bumped it again into June. such bullish@t. What happened to first come fist serve? I see many others who ordered after me already have their shipping notice. DJI FAIL. Tired of these companies not honoring their claims.

Post a screenshot of your order date. I very much doubt you ordered within a minute of it going on sale
2022-5-26
Use props
djiuser_XGeE4uXqphf6
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_XGeE4uXqphf6 Posted at 5-25 09:40
Got a shipping notification this morning. USA (California)

Ordered 5/10 9:00 AM PST

Update.....still shows only the label has been created 36 hours after shipping notification
2022-5-26
Use props
Miguel_R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1662411 ft
United States

I placed my order on the May 11th. I just got confirmation that my order has partially shipped. Essentially, the Mini 3 Pro has been shipped but the Fly more kit will not be arriving at the same time as the drone
2022-5-26
Use props
RalUK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Like few others on here, mine has also changed to "Warehouse Processing"
Order Date:
    11/05/2022 22:11:37

Warehouse Processing

You will be notified via email once your order has been shipped.

Anyone had this status changed to "Shipped" yet? If so, what was the timeframe?
2022-5-26
Use props
J04DAN
lvl.3
Canada

RalUK Posted at 5-26 14:44
Like few others on here, mine has also changed to "Warehouse Processing"
Order Date:
    11/05/2022 22:11:37

Mine went from Warehouse Processing to Shipped in about 4-5 hours
2022-5-26
Use props
fans5110da8f
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_XGeE4uXqphf6 Posted at 5-26 13:54
Update.....still shows only the label has been created 36 hours after shipping notification

same exact here , ordered drone with extended FMC on 5-10 1/2 hour after. shows both to be together.

2022-5-26
Use props
RalUK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

J04DAN Posted at 5-26 14:50
Mine went from Warehouse Processing to Shipped in about 4-5 hours

Cheers! Hopefully I will get mine sometime next week. Not too shabby considering it wasn't due until 14th June
2022-5-26
Use props
djiuser_ep11R2L7BcCM
lvl.1

United States

Yea mine is the same here. Got a shipping notification email at 3am yesterday 5/25 and still, only a label has been created. Creating a label and shipping are not the same. I think the label is just a way to by time for orders they can’t fill.
2022-5-26
Use props
renonelab
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3704 ft
United States

order placed         
2022-05-10 18:15:48 (UTC) got shipping label created but no movement. shipping from CA to CA / usa
2022-5-26
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_ep11R2L7BcCM Posted at 5-26 15:11
Yea mine is the same here. Got a shipping notification email at 3am yesterday 5/25 and still, only a label has been created. Creating a label and shipping are not the same. I think the label is just a way to by time for orders they can’t fill.

nope, the label is not just a way to buy time for orders they can't fill.  
2022-5-26
Use props
djiuser_YqUv9ZUnv9ll
lvl.1
United States

I ordered on the 12th and for an email today (26th) that it shipped.

Dear Customer,

The following order has been shipped. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic , we have switched to a contactless delivery service. Please check your order status in the DJI Online Store Order Center.

DJI account shows this:
05/26/2022 19:37:18 (UTC-5)

All Shipped

All products in your order have been shipped. Please view the logistics information.
2022-5-26
Use props
Bayou7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 349163 ft
  • >>>
United States

Update.....still shows only the label has been created 36 hours after shipping notification

Same here! What's with that? how long does it take for UPS to pick up a group of packages?
     I don't think DJI should call it " Shipped " until UPS has the package in hand and ready to send out. I can create a label at home, but it doesn't mean squat until I drop off the package at UPS  and they have it in their grubby little hands ready to send on its way. Otherwise, DJI should just say "label Created" and we'll know it will be another couple of days before it's actually shipped.
2022-5-26
Use props
davidms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 428186 ft
Canada

J04DAN Posted at 5-26 13:26
Post a screenshot of your order date. I very much doubt you ordered within a minute of it going on sale

Really smartass?
7AA3B5A7-E88C-480B-9EB1-B69FFA3C602B.jpeg
2022-5-26
Use props
djiuser_ep11R2L7BcCM
lvl.1

United States

The Saint Posted at 5-26 15:31
nope, the label is not just a way to buy time for orders they can't fill.

Please explain the delay then.
2022-5-26
Use props
djiuser_ep11R2L7BcCM
lvl.1

United States

Bayou7 Posted at 5-26 16:28
Same here! What's with that? how long does it take for UPS to pick up a group of packages?
     I don't think DJI should call it " Shipped " until UPS has the package in hand and ready to send out. I can create a label at home, but it doesn't mean squat until I drop off the package at UPS  and they have it in their grubby little hands ready to send on its way. Otherwise, DJI should just say "label Created" and we'll know it will be another couple of days before it's actually shipped.

I agree, I think they’re buying time for something they don’t have.
2022-5-26
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Bayou7 Posted at 5-26 16:28
     I don't think DJI should call it " Shipped " until UPS has the package in hand and ready to send out. I can create a label at home, but it doesn't mean squat until I drop off the package at UPS  and they have it in their grubby little hands ready to send on its way. Otherwise, DJI should just say "label Created" and we'll know it will be another couple of days before it's actually shipped.

forgive me, not trying to be argumentative, but you asked so i thought i would respond.

i think we are given more than enough information.  some would say we are given too much information because we cannot handle the details.  when dji says it is shipped, it means they have your product ready to go and dji can mark their books as product shipped.  on the 31st, they will show they shipped 50,000 drones for the month and to them, it's not going to matter where that box sits as long as it isn't still being proceed at dji.  if they have 10,000 drones on the dock, those go into may, not june.

the customer shouldn't care what it says on dji.com unless they are interested in knowing how dji operations work.  otherwise, focus on ups.com.  they tell you exactly when they scan the product and get it in their hands.  since we are all more familiar with the ups process, i think we can relate better to the descriptions, the timings, etc.  really, isn't that all we need to know?

im not in the dji factory so i don't know if they ship one box at a time or if they build a pallet of drones for ups to pickup at the end of the day.  if it takes 1000 drones to fill a pallet and stuff it into the back of a ups rig which is going to drive straight to a waiting airplane off to louisville, there could be 2 pallets ahead of yours and you are on the 3rd pallet.  your item is marked shipped because it's 1 of 1000, it's shrink wrapped, it has a master label on it so ups only scans once and all 1000 packages get the update.  but it's 3 days out because dji only calls for one truck a day.  maybe they won't call for an extra truck until 5 days behind?  the economy is in bad shape and not only are trucks scarce but also they are expensive.  perhaps dji didn't anticipate the demand.  or maybe, the demand is high for the first 2 weeks and drops off quickly so they'll just suck it up with slow shipments for 2 weeks.  i dunno.

*my numbers and times are all guess and this is all examples but you get the idea.

my point is technically the customer doesn't have to know this stuff and really shouldn't be told this; like making sausage.  back in the day, the ups details were 72 hours late not just for technical reasons but also because it didn't make sense for customers to sweat the details.  even today, customers get upset over a package from california that goes to kentucky before coming back to arizona.  or package that get scanned at 2am but don't move while sitting in nebraska....you get the point.  or, maybe ups system is "late" and tomorrow you check and there's a long scan history showing your package is already at the local hub and "on the truck."  i hate ups too but when they say 2-day or 3-day, they usually figure out how to get it done.  it could be worse (fedex).
2022-5-26
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_ep11R2L7BcCM Posted at 5-26 17:05
I agree, I think they’re buying time for something they don’t have.

responding to you and the post above yours.  you could be right, the process is not always that smooth and there are often delays.  see my earlier post above (sorry so long).  my point was, it's not a tactic to cover up for lack of inventory.  whether you have 1 drone or 1 million drones in stock, the process is the same.  but i agree with you, when you get low on stock or have other unexpected delays, with so much detail available, it might be evident to the customer.  im not against this but if it drives calls, and questions, and cancellations, i would remove it.  dji is not apple, they lose some control over the supply chain; much is out of their control especially these days.  however, i don't think what we are seeing is indicative of a supply shortage.  it could be ramping up north america deliveries growing pains.
eta:  if dji is reading the forums and they *think* they need a few days to make sure there is no range-gate, wouldn't you want them to slow it down a bit?
2022-5-26
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

duplicate dupe
2022-5-26
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

sorry one more thing.  i think it is obvious dji does not have enough drones to meet the demand.  they have said as much when you place your order and it indicates june, july, august.  i think dji is smart and it is at order time the best place to notify you of their shortcomings....not when making ups labels.

again i don't know if this true or not but it could be tons of drones are landing from china into california and that is becoming a problem?
2022-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules