Expected delivery date on Mini 3 Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gNZCwec8xYg8
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-24 08:36
There has been an ongoing miscomunication between DJI and UPS. Normally, UPS would start tracking packages that they received as they did with my drone, but lately UPS sometimes automate the delivery process even if they don't have the package yet. So, if DJI said that UPS shouldn't have your package, then call UPS to make sure they have it. I received a couple of delivery missed attempts and I called UPS before the third attempt and UPS said that was an error in the system. I waited until the delivery guy came with other packages and he also told me that the tracking is not accurate. So, call UPS to see exactly if they have your package or not. If they don't, then contact DJI to track it for you or file a claim in case it is lost. If you file a claim yourself, you'll be wasting more time talking to UPS and DJI to solve the problem as I'm currently going through. Goodluck!

Delivered !
2022-6-24
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40509 ft
United States

djiuser_gNZCwec8xYg8 Posted at 6-24 11:20
Delivered !

That's good news. Have you ordered the FMK? Have you received it?
2022-6-24
Use props
MarkDidIt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122041 ft
United States

My fly more kit initially had expected delivery date July 16. Today it changed to warehouse processing. Flying a new drone with only one battery is no bueno. Not enough time to try different settings to see what works best and in what condition for you.
2022-6-24
Use props
MarkDidIt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122041 ft
United States

SupaSta Posted at 6-23 21:06
Random question, does the DJI refresh program start on Delivery or is there something I need to do?

The remote asked for my email address to activate my DJI refresh during the set up.
2022-6-24
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

MarkDidIt Posted at 6-24 12:25
My fly more kit initially had expected delivery date July 16. Today it changed to warehouse processing. Flying a new drone with only one battery is no bueno. Not enough time to try different settings to see what works best and in what condition for you.

That's exactly why I've been here everyday for 8 days trying to get a replacement for my lost FMK+. Having a good drone with only 1 battery is similar to having a car you like without enough gas (or electricity for EVs) to drive it.
2022-6-24
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

SupaSta Posted at 6-23 21:06
Random question, does the DJI refresh program start on Delivery or is there something I need to do?

dji care refresh starts when you get an email that says "go".

i'm not exactly sure how it works when you buy a drone that is combined with care refresh in the same order (from dji) but it makes sense to me that dji care refresh starts no sooner than when you activate the drone.

easy to check it out.  when you take delivery of your drone, check to see if you get a care refresh email.  if you have not, then care refresh hasn't started.  if you wait a week before you open your drone and you still don't have an email, then care refresh still hasn't started.  emails are not back-dated.

since i haven't experienced this personally, i like to keep full control over my care refresh which is why i buy care refresh from a retailer, separate from my drone order.  the retailer will send you a dormant code which doesn't trigger until you apply it against an activated drone.  i bought the fpv drone and a code in february from a retailer but i wasn't ready to fly fpv until may.  three months later when i activated the drone and applied the code in may, dji care refresh started that day in may (not when i bought the drone or the code or when it was delivered to me).  i get, you want to get a full year and you want to be mostly covered when flying, not when sitting dormant for weeks.

hth
2022-6-24
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

the global supply chain shortages and all aspects of shipping bottlenecks and issues....it's real.  we've known this for over a year now.  where have you been?

you're looking at it.  no end in sight.

did you think it was fake news?
2022-6-24
Use props
djiuser_gNZCwec8xYg8
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-24 11:41
That's good news. Have you ordered the FMK? Have you received it?

I have ordered the FMK through best buy. That’s crazy that I got the drone delivered from dji before best buy. I pre ordered drone and FMK from best buy on may 11th. And only the drone through dji direct on june 3rd. Dji gave me an ETA of july 23rd and delivered a month early
2022-6-24
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

i could be wrong but if bby is like other big businesses, i believe they have launch dates.  they don't just start selling stuff whenever it happen to "show up."

could they start shipping product first to online pre-orders as soon as it arrives in teh bby warehouse?  probably.  but what happens if you get your drone in the mail and the battery is doa and you pop by the store to get a replacement?
2022-6-24
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 161604 ft
United States

BB and other stores in the US 'launch' on 6/29. Preorders (at least from BB) were supposed to start arriving on 6/21 - direct from the warehouse, in sequence of how the orders were placed. Replacements would most likely be handled direct to DJI unless you had the BB plan, in which case they would interact with DJI.

2022-6-24
Use props
SgtMercy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1100558 ft
United States

My FMK+ shipped today from DJI.
If it follows the same path as my drone it should be here in 6 or 7 days.
Ordered on 5-18.

2022-6-24
Use props
djiuser_gNZCwec8xYg8
lvl.2

United States

Why is mini 3 pro heating up so much ??
Keep it on for 5 mins and it starts boiling. Is it happening with everyone ?
2022-6-24
Use props
djiuser_gNZCwec8xYg8
lvl.2

United States

I am a new user and I just got my dji mini 3 pro. Can someone tell me how can I download the maps on RC ?
Also, do we need internet connection (hotspot) to use the maps when flying ?
2022-6-25
Use props
fans382f0846
lvl.1

Canada

I ordered yesterday from DJI.Com  to Canada and delivery date 08/07/2022
2022-6-25
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_gNZCwec8xYg8 Posted at 6-24 21:08
Why is mini 3 pro heating up so much ??
Keep it on for 5 mins and it starts boiling. Is it happening with everyone ?

apparently there is no fan to keep it cool when it is not flying; reduces the weight
2022-6-25
Use props
SgtMercy
Second Officer
United States

WOW! Hard to believe but yesterday I got a label created for the FMK+ and now it looks like it will delivered today.

label1.PNG
label2.PNG
2022-6-25
Use props
NorCalDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 227303 ft

United States

djiuser_gNZCwec8xYg8 Posted at 6-25 05:26
I am a new user and I just got my dji mini 3 pro. Can someone tell me how can I download the maps on RC ?
Also, do we need internet connection (hotspot) to use the maps when flying ?

Don't think there is a way to download maps at the moment but if you start everything up while you have a internet connection and zoom in on the map where you plan to be flying it should cache them in the storage and they should load up when you don't have a connection
2022-6-25
Use props
SgtMercy
Second Officer
United States

Shazam! FMK+ delivered one day after label was created. I'm shocked and thrilled.
I hope this is good news for everyone else. It looks like they got smart and staged the product locally before sending out an email.

flymore.jpg
label3.PNG
2022-6-25
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

SgtMercy Posted at 6-25 09:14
Shazam! FMK+ delivered one day after label was created. I'm shocked and thrilled.
I hope this is good news for everyone else. It looks like they got smart and staged the product locally before sending out an email.[Image]
That's good for you. I skipped my job on 5/10/2022 on release day to order the M3P and FMK+. My FMK+ label was created on 6/6/2022, scanned on 6/13/2022 and got lost in California after being scanned and I still don't know when I'll get a replacement FMK+. I bet UPS has many DJI lost packages sitting in Gardena, California and Ontario, California since all US packages transit through California.
Screenshot_20220625-145257_Samsung Internet.jpg
2022-6-25
Use props
djiuser_gNZCwec8xYg8
lvl.2

United States

NorCalDrone Posted at 6-25 06:53
Don't think there is a way to download maps at the moment but if you start everything up while you have a internet connection and zoom in on the map where you plan to be flying it should cache them in the storage and they should load up when you don't have a connection
Thank you. Can you help me with one last thing. Can’t find the answer to it anywhere !
The dedicated right shoulder button is not taking a photo. It will focus and I’ll get a confirmation beep, but no photo. I have to hit the touchscreen shutter in order for the photo to be taken (video button works fine)

Am I missing something in the settings ??
2022-6-25
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_gNZCwec8xYg8 Posted at 6-25 11:07
Thank you. Can you help me with one last thing. Can’t find the answer to it anywhere !
The dedicated right shoulder button is not taking a photo. It will focus and I’ll get a confirmation beep, but no photo. I have to hit the touchscreen shutter in order for the photo to be taken (video button works fine)

These are things that you need to play with or watch the tutorial to understand them yourself. Many things on the drone won't work depending on the fly mode or the camera settings. So, you'll understand your drone better if you learn them instead of skipping them.
2022-6-25
Use props
SgtMercy
Second Officer
United States

Thank you. Can you help me with one last thing. Can’t find the answer to it anywhere !

The photo button unlike the video button is a 2 two step process. A light press sets the focus. Is it possible you only hit the photo button hard enough to focus?
2022-6-25
Use props
NorCalDrone
lvl.2

United States

What he said above is right....your probably short pressing the button. The beep is only telling you it locked focus on whatever your subject is. Press and hold it next time
2022-6-25
Use props
Mini3Valencia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26913 ft
United States

The Saint Posted at 6-25 05:43
apparently there is no fan to keep it cool when it is not flying; reduces the weight

This is true. In my climate which hits the high 90’s, I leave the props running while transferring files. No overheating issues
2022-6-26
Use props
NorCalDrone
lvl.2

United States

Has anyone had there FMK shipped via DHL Express from China? Mine went into warehouse processing yesterday and shipped DHL from Hong Kong today. Just curious how long it took
2022-6-26
Use props
Skyzlmt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2191946 ft
  • >>>
United States

Skyzlmt Posted at 6-22 03:45
Ordered June 4 and exactly 3 weeks later says shipped (June 21)
Mini 3 Pro with RC Screen and DJI Refresh Care.    Fly more did not ship

DELIVERED!  New Jersey USA   23 days from order

Ordered : June 4
Shipped: June 21.  With Tracking number
Delivered: June 27

I have the Original Mini.. yet I am still surprised how small the box is for the 3

I am home today.  Currently charging and upgrading the firmware.  

Woo Hoo!!
EDIT: Not having the Fly More Plus with its faster dedicated charger is gonna kill me!  My drone battery is basically dead.. and from what I am reading itsa  good 90-110 minutes to recharge?   And rain is coming. Ugh. ha!
2022-6-27
Use props
dshinsel
lvl.2
United States

Skyzlmt Posted at 6-27 07:53

Wow!  I ordered on May 11, was told "shipped" on May 27, but still shows as “shipper created label, UPS has not received the package yet”.

How did you get your's so fast?
And here's the weird part - I got the FlyMore Kit Plus last week.  But no drone, hard to fly more. :-)
2022-6-27
Use props
Skyzlmt
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

dshinsel Posted at 6-27 12:41
Wow!  I ordered on May 11, was told "shipped" on May 27, but still shows as “shipper created label, UPS has not received the package yet”.

yikes.. sorry man I think you need to be working with DJI on this.  A month with no delivery doesnt sound right!
2022-6-27
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

dshinsel Posted at 6-27 12:41
Wow!  I ordered on May 11, was told "shipped" on May 27, but still shows as “shipper created label, UPS has not received the package yet”.

It's like DJI decided to randomly send either the drone only or the FMK+ only to those like you and me who ordered during release. I ordered on May 10th and DJI sent me the drone only and I'm still waiting on the FMK+. I ordered a FMK longtime ago and then canceled it when DJI started to waste my time because of the FMK+. Now I feel like if I didn't cancel it, I would've received the second FMK even before receiving the first FMK+ that I ordered since day 1
2022-6-27
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
United States

I guess we'll find out tomorrow if any shipments are sent (or received) from any stores (Amazon, BB, etc). At this point, I have absolutely no faith that any store has DJI stock.
2022-6-28
Use props
djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71
lvl.2
United States

djitigger Posted at 6-28 06:36
I guess we'll find out tomorrow if any shipments are sent (or received) from any stores (Amazon, BB, etc). At this point, I have absolutely no faith that any store has DJI stock.

I made all my purchases from DJI directly and they're still struggling to deliver mine and for many others for almost 2 months now. So, you can imagine that's going to be worse for those waiting for stores to get them. I advise you to cancel your store's order and buy directly from DJI. You'll definitely get it faster than waiting for your local store to get it.
2022-6-28
Use props
Stub
lvl.1
United States

Did you order the RC-N1 controller as well?
2022-6-28
Use props
Beta5K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-28 06:56
I made all my purchases from DJI directly and they're still struggling to deliver mine and for many others for almost 2 months now. So, you can imagine that's going to be worse for those waiting for stores to get them. I advise you to cancel your store's order and buy directly from DJI. You'll definitely get it faster than waiting for your local store to get it.

Who knows. We'll have to at least wait until tomorrow to see what actually happens.
I wouldn't cancel just yet.
2022-6-28
Use props
Skyzlmt
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

SgtMercy Posted at 6-25 12:09
The photo button unlike the video button is a 2 two step process. A light press sets the focus. Is it possible you only hit the photo button hard enough to focus?

Thank you for this.... I just had my new drone up 30 mins ago and also was questioning how the button worked.  When I clicked the on-screen button it snapped photo instantly.

Seems the right button works like a dslr camera...   I'll research more and experiment
2022-6-28
Use props
Skyzlmt
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Skyzlmt Posted at 6-27 07:53

The FMK+ is now showing in stock on DJI.com site.
Mine from June 4 is now showing "Warehouse processing" so I expect this next week.

Observation from my drone delivery yesterday... Mine shipped from California.    Just a theory, maybe the early ones shipped from China direct, and the new batches shipping in USA and to retailers, were bulk delivered to Cali, and distributed from there?
2022-6-28
Use props
Kevm0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 341 ft
United States

Skyzlmt Posted at 6-28 07:20
The FMK+ is now showing in stock on DJI.com site.
Mine from June 4 is now showing "Warehouse processing" so I expect this next week.

mine from late may is still "pending" FML.
2022-6-28
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_XSX41wPbMp71 Posted at 6-28 06:56

If we could do it over, I'm certain that more may have ordered direct as well. Canceling and reordering at this point is a waste. Ordering direct right now says I won't get it until 8/1 or 8/2 (depending on what you want). Add in the UPS disaster and I think I'm in a better position where I'm at. For those of us that are beyond frustrated, I think DJI nailed the coffin closed on future preorders - those buyers will wait for the item to show up in 'their' stores (Amazon, BB, etc) and then buy it.
2022-6-28
Use props
Kevm0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 341 ft
United States

really hoping i can snag a FMK locally tomorrow.
2022-6-28
Use props
NorCalDrone
lvl.2

United States

djitigger Posted at 6-28 08:43
If we could do it over, I'm certain that more may have ordered direct as well. Canceling and reordering at this point is a waste. Ordering direct right now says I won't get it until 8/1 or 8/2 (depending on what you want). Add in the UPS disaster and I think I'm in a better position where I'm at. For those of us that are beyond frustrated, I think DJI nailed the coffin closed on future preorders - those buyers will wait for the item to show up in 'their' stores (Amazon, BB, etc) and then buy it.

I personally will never order direct from DJI again, its been a horrible experience dealing with them. Still waiting on my fmk, label made 2 days ago in hong kong via DHL and they still haven't received the package. DJI has really set a bad name for themselves with this release
2022-6-28
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

NorCalDrone Posted at 6-28 09:28
I personally will never order direct from DJI again, its been a horrible experience dealing with them. Still waiting on my fmk, label made 2 days ago in hong kong via DHL and they still haven't received the package. DJI has really set a bad name for themselves with this release

Lol, 2 days ago.  Try weeks man.
2022-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules