Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Expected delivery date on Mini 3 Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

amazon, get it by 7/16:  https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Mini- ... 9WDBDGBZ/ref=sr_1_3

buyers want to order from amazon for the protection, they have amazon credits, most of us get 5% back, etc.  lots of good reasons to wait 2 weeks over bby where we still don't know.

2022-6-29
Use props
Shane McCarthy
New

Canada

Just got notification from BestBuy Canada that my order was shipped and expected delivery tomorrow on the 30th
2022-6-29
Use props
Drone Sketcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122241 ft
United States

Amazon US is delivering my 5/10 announcement date order tomorrow
2022-6-29
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 161604 ft
United States

fans7b11d31a Posted at 6-29 14:32
My Mini 3 Pro and Remote Control with Built-in Screen - Gray order placed with Best Buy on Jun 12th is still in PreOrder status. Their customer service Rep just mentioned that BB didn't receive any stock yet and all Pre orders are waiting for inventory. Please share your BB USA pre order shipping status here.

I've been posting about BB as well. Any order between May 10 and June 28 was considered a preorder. BB said they would deliver them in the order that the orders were placed. I ordered on May 10th, the second they became available. None of us know when they are coming.

Currently, BB has yet to receive anything from DJI (based on info from their CSR's). Amazon, A&H and others are in the same boat, BB is not alone.
2022-6-29
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djitigger Posted at 6-29 17:26
I've been posting about BB as well. Any order between May 10 and June 28 was considered a preorder. BB said they would deliver them in the order that the orders were placed. I ordered on May 10th, the second they became available. None of us know when they are coming.

Currently, BB has yet to receive anything from DJI (based on info from their CSR's). Amazon, A&H and others are in the same boat, BB is not alone.

we'll just give you a second to get caught up.....
2022-6-29
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
United States

Shane McCarthy Posted at 6-29 15:37
Just got notification from BestBuy Canada that my order was shipped and expected delivery tomorrow on the 30th

Hoping mine arrives in the next few days!
2022-6-29
Use props
NorCalDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 227303 ft

United States

Mine was supposed to be delivered the 23rd...never got it. Label was made in china and DHL never received the package. DJI sucks!!!
2022-6-29
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazon US delivering mine on Friday via UPS.  Ordered 6/4
2022-6-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

NorCalDrone Posted at 6-29 18:20
Mine was supposed to be delivered the 23rd...never got it. Label was made in china and DHL never received the package. DJI sucks!!!

Hello, there. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We will confirm and reply to you as soon as possible.
2022-6-29
Use props
Kevm0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 341 ft
United States

LMFAO, initially ordered my FMK+ from DJI (27 May) and watched so many ppl after me getting theirs shipped before me...

yesterday i ordered one from B&H around 4pm.  got shipping notification 2 hours later, and it's set to be delivered today.   NJ > MD in less than a day.

SCORE ONE FOR THE EAST COASTERS FOR ONCE!
2022-6-30
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
United States

Best Buy customers, good news hopefully .. your products should be arriving as soon as tomorrow.  If the website is accurate, you'll also be able to pickup a M3P from BB in a large amount of locations beginning July 6.
2022-6-30
Use props
Paraic McCafferty
lvl.1
United States

I ordered from DJI June 12 for the M3P with the RC-N1 - FMK and 1 Year Refresh. Still looking like 8/1 ship date which is painful seeing the RC is available on amazon delivered by July 29th.Any advice
2022-6-30
Use props
Kevm0
lvl.2
United States

i dunno why anyone would get the N1 over the RC especially if it's your first drone.
2022-6-30
Use props
Paraic McCafferty
lvl.1
United States

Kevm0 Posted at 6-30 06:05
i dunno why anyone would get the N1 over the RC especially if it's your first drone.

Yeah I just double-checked and Its shipping later than i thought.
For me, it doesn't really make a huge difference extra couple of buttons and the same size screen as my phone. The 200 extra dollars could cover me replacing it with the refresh if I wreck it in the first couple of weeks
2022-6-30
Use props
Paraic McCafferty
lvl.1
United States

djitigger Posted at 6-30 05:29
Best Buy customers, good news hopefully .. your products should be arriving as soon as tomorrow.
If the website is accurate, you'll be able to pickup a M3P from BB in a large amount of locations beginning July 6

Can you still get the DJI refresh?
2022-6-30
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
United States

Paraic McCafferty Posted at 6-30 06:24

I think you have the opportunity to get refresh when you activate it.
2022-6-30
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Paraic McCafferty Posted at 6-30 06:03
I ordered from DJI June 12 for the M3P with the RC-N1 - FMK and 1 Year Refresh. Still looking like 8/1 ship date which is painful seeing the RC is available on amazon delivered by July 29th.Any advice

amazon is still a pre-order so it's only a guess and not a guarantee.  i would still go with the dji order.
2022-6-30
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Paraic McCafferty Posted at 6-30 06:24

generally, you can get dji care refresh for any new unactivated dji drone regardless where you purchased it from.
2022-6-30
Use props
Paraic McCafferty
lvl.1
United States

I see my local best buy has it available for pick up next Wednesday. What do you guys think buy it there or wait out on DJI. I think this whole forum has given me trust issues in all suppliers lolAlso, thanks for the responses and advice - my patience has worn thin and at this stage i just want it already ha!
2022-6-30
Use props
Beta5K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

Kevm0 Posted at 6-30 06:05

Many reasons, where I posted on other threads and no one was able to answer. Maybe I'll post them here and someone would know.

Can you preload the maps beforehand or will it have to update at your current location at the current time? This isn't an issue if you use your phone.
Does the wifi reconnect automatically when you turn on/off the controller? (according to recent threads, no)
Does the RC store the cache video files (lower res) on the RC so you can preview it?

Personal preferences on why:
Locked to hardware of the RC (not an issue now, but maybe a couple years out)
No third party app support
Still need your phone to hotspot to your controller
I like the screen being above the thumbsticks, rather than under. Never like it like that on my Mavic Mini.

Based on the above, it's not worth the extra money for the RC (for me). I still like the RC features.
Preordered my N1 from Adorama on 5/24. Their website still says 6/29 ship date (which I never believed) but still bugging them about it. Told them to remove that date since its really misleading now, and they said they will "work on it".

2022-6-30
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Kevm0 Posted at 6-30 03:33
LMFAO, initially ordered my FMK+ from DJI (27 May) and watched so many ppl after me getting theirs shipped before me...

yesterday i ordered one from B&H around 4pm.  got shipping notification 2 hours later, and it's set to be delivered today.   NJ > MD in less than a day.

i think it's the rare exception that orders are strictly filled first in, first out.  perhaps that is true on day one but after that and especially since other channels must be filled, you never know.  it is common practice for big merchants to sell drones to people who order same day while they still have people waiting on orders.  why not?  if you orders and you received a promised date and that date hasn't arrived, why ship early as long as people are paying right now but are less willing to wait?  unfortunately it is not feasible to continue to resolve the queue forever and some buyers ends up "screwed" more or less.
2022-6-30
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Paraic McCafferty Posted at 6-30 06:33
I see my local best buy has it available for pick up next Wednesday. What do you guys think buy it there or wait out on DJI. I think this whole forum has given me trust issues in all suppliers lolAlso, thanks for the responses and advice - my patience has worn thin and at this stage i just want it already ha!

dont think you can p/u n1 from bby on wednesday but if it's the rc then i would go with it and cancel dji after next wednesday.
2022-6-30
Use props
Paraic McCafferty
lvl.1
United States

The Saint Posted at 6-30 06:47
dont think you can p/u n1 from bby on wednesday but if it's the rc then i would go with it and cancel dji after next wednesday.

Thats what I am thinking. DJI website say "does not include state sales tax"  Does this mean it will be charged at a later stage. I moved to the US last year so still trying to figure out how the takes work here lol
2022-6-30
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Paraic McCafferty Posted at 6-30 06:51
Thats what I am thinking. DJI website say "does not include state sales tax"  Does this mean it will be charged at a later stage. I moved to the US last year so still trying to figure out how the takes work here lol

it means they will charge sales tax if your state requires it.

my state does not charge sales tax so dji never charges me sales tax in the end.  however, some states will and you should know this before you make the final payment.
2022-6-30
Use props
cvillanFL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9711 ft
United States

My amazon order from 5/27 with dji mini 3 pro and dji rc remote is out for delivery today 6/30
2022-6-30
Use props
djiuser_l21I1tksQM7Y
lvl.1

United States

I ordered mini 3 pro with RC from B&H on May 17nth. I've contacted support multiple times on ETA. It seems that their general support generic answer is 2 more weeks. I spoke to someone else on the team and said they have zero idea. They have 1300+ backordered and only have single digit drones confirmed coming in from DJI. They cannot confirm that the orders will be fulfilled in the order they were received
2022-6-30
Use props
Mac_EIRE
lvl.1
United States

I ended up placing the BB order with the RC. Says collection 7/7 so if it comes in on time I'll go with it and cancel my DJI order.
2022-6-30
Use props
David Shaerf
New

United States

getfpv dot com has them.

I just ordered one! Arriving July 4 allegedly.
2022-6-30
Use props
Kevm0
lvl.2
United States

jesus.... b&h just delivered my FMK+ less than 24 hour after ordering online.
2022-6-30
Use props
NorCalDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 227303 ft

United States

Kevm0 Posted at 6-30 12:18
jesus.... b&h just delivered my FMK+ less than 24 hour after ordering online.

Ya B&H is great, I've ordered from them many times. Maybe they can teach a thing or two to DJI about logistics, cause they have some of  the worst I've ever seen.
2022-6-30
Use props
Islander Flys
lvl.2
Flight distance : 444291 ft
United States

Yep, I got my  FMK+ delivered from B&H within 24hrs as well.
I'm going to cancel my Order from BBY which I've been waiting for weeks.
2022-6-30
Use props
Islander Flys
lvl.2
United States

Now that I got my FMK+ and charging the Batteries.  What is the correct way to update firmware on the batteries?
2022-6-30
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Islander Flys Posted at 6-30 13:33
Now that I got my FMK+ and charging the Batteries.  What is the correct way to update firmware on the batteries?

i believe you'll have to pretend like you are updating the drone all over again except this time with a different battery installed in the drone.
2022-6-30
Use props
Sree
lvl.3
United States

djitigger Posted at 6-29 17:26
I've been posting about BB as well. Any order between May 10 and June 28 was considered a preorder. BB said they would deliver them in the order that the orders were placed. I ordered on May 10th, the second they became available. None of us know when they are coming.

Currently, BB has yet to receive anything from DJI (based on info from their CSR's). Amazon, A&H and others are in the same boat, BB is not alone.

I just spoke to BB USA customer support team again and there is no stock yet. As per them they haven't shipped any of the Pre orders yet and expecting the inventory on July 4th.
2022-6-30
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
United States

Sree Posted at 6-30 15:26
I just spoke to BB USA customer support team again and there is no stock yet. As per them they haven't shipped any of the Pre orders yet and expecting the inventory on July 4th.

Checked in with BB tonight to make sure we're still on track for tomorrow - only to find out that there is no delivery coming. Why? There is no inventory yet. I was told that within 2-3 days, there should be something. This entire train wreck, from the initial roll out - to the UPS issues - to the US 'Release' issues is DJI's fault. I will not ever preorder a DJI product again.
2022-6-30
Use props
fanse53b211c
lvl.1

United States

Saw some bby at orange and tustin,CA has some in stock this morning
2022-7-1
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djitigger Posted at 6-30 17:30
Checked in with BB tonight to make sure we're still on track for tomorrow - only to find out that there is no delivery coming. Why? There is no inventory yet. I was told that within 2-3 days, there should be something. This entire train wreck, from the initial roll out - to the UPS issues - to the US 'Release' issues is DJI's fault. I will not ever preorder a DJI product again.

that's sucks.  "pre-orders" are not for everyone.  most customers should simply wait for the product to be made available and then "order" it like normal.
2022-7-1
Use props
Islander Flys
lvl.2
United States

The Saint Posted at 6-30 13:57
i believe you'll have to pretend like you are updating the drone all over again except this time with a different battery installed in the drone.

Did the first one which included the New Firmware update.  Took longer then normal to updating just a Battery... because once that completed.. I did the next battery and it was quicker.
2022-7-1
Use props
Beta5K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

fanse53b211c Posted at 7-1 06:49
Saw some bby at orange and tustin,CA has some in stock this morning

Wait you checked the Tustin and Orange stores and they had them physically in stock?
2022-7-1
Use props
SgtMercy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1100558 ft
United States

Beta5K Posted at 7-1 09:08
Wait you checked the Tustin and Orange stores and they had them physically in stock?

Those are sold now. There is one left in west covina. Probably be gone soon.
2022-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules