Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 5-28 08:46
wiz, we understand your frustration and just want to see if can help you understand.  you've said it twice now but i'm still confused:

when you say "why send out shipping notice to everyone" do you mean:

I've seen label created message before that did not ship till the next day or 2 but to have it printed when they have no intention to hand them over to UPS till 6 days later is a bit much. It gives out false expectation to their customer. A simple statement up top in the forum would have easily clear this up.
2022-5-28
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

KLRSKIR Posted at 5-28 07:52
I get you, but relying on forum Mods and even Support Staff to have details on each and every shipment is going to be exactly what it is, pretty useless. What you can count on is when (in my instance) UPS receives my packages, they will arrive via 3 Day Select. Nothing more and nothing less.

Not each and every shipment. In this case, I think they have no intention of handing them to UPS till the 31st. A simple statement with the exact ship day on the top of the forum would have cleared this up. Guess it too much to expect.
2022-5-28
Use props
Kratos_djk
lvl.1

United States

Just wanted to update everyone with current order info.  I ordered my mini 3 pro, dji rc, and fly more pack yesterday.  Customer services was awesome, but it looks like shipping estimates are in the second week in July at this point.
2022-5-28
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 5-28 09:07
I've seen label created message before that did not ship till the next day or 2 but to have it printed when they have no intention to hand them over to UPS till 6 days later is a bit much. It gives out false expectation to their customer. A simple statement up top in the forum would have easily clear this up.

maybe the labels are created in the system when the drone ships from china and as soon as it arrives on the ground in america, it is re-boxed and the label is actually printed and applied and handed over to ups.  we just don't know for sure because we don't know the process.
2022-5-28
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 5-28 09:09
Not each and every shipment. In this case, I think they have no intention of handing them to UPS till the 31st. A simple statement with the exact ship day on the top of the forum would have cleared this up. Guess it too much to expect.

perhaps.  maybe the fcc told them no shipping until 1 june in china.  maybe dji boss told them to hold until 31 may.  maybe they want to reflash these drone that launch with original software so they arrive to customers with the latest software and they need a few days.  i've said it many time, dji is late but that doesn't give us cause to question their process.  their only good intention is to get the shipments out as quickly and safely and error-free as possible.
2022-5-28
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 5-28 09:44
perhaps.  maybe the fcc told them no shipping until 1 june in china.  maybe dji boss told them to hold until 31 may.  maybe they want to reflash these drone that launch with original software so they arrive to customers with the latest software and they need a few days.  i've said it many time, dji is late but that doesn't give us cause to question their process.  their only good intention is to get the shipments out as quickly and safely and error-free as possible.

As I said, I don't care about the actual delivery date. I just expected better communication. Mindy, Paladin have been around for a long time and this is not their 1st rodeo.
2022-5-28
Use props
djiuser_Br6RwKQABGk1
New

United States

Ordered on May 13th. Now it says: “Warehouse Processing “. Anyone here knows what that means? Thanks in advance.
2022-5-28
Use props
M J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2126677 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_Br6RwKQABGk1 Posted at 5-28 11:58
Ordered on May 13th. Now it says: “Warehouse Processing “. Anyone here knows what that means? Thanks in advance.

Will be shipped within next 1-2 days
2022-5-28
Use props
FloydPink
lvl.2
United States

M J Posted at 5-28 12:14
Will be shipped within next 1-2 days

Like most of the people here UPS My Choice dashboard has been showing “Label created” since 5/26 and DJI order status was “Warehouse Processing”.

Just over an hour ago, got email from DJI about the partial shipment of the drone and the above screenshot shows the current status. And UPS My Choice shows “Shipment ready for UPS”
2022-5-28
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

FloydPink Posted at 5-28 12:33
[view_image]

Like most of the people here UPS My Choice dashboard has been showing “Label created” since 5/26 and DJI order status was “Warehouse Processing”.

Unless the made arrangement with UPS for Saturday pickup. It won't get pickup till Tuesday.
2022-5-28
Use props
FloydPink
lvl.2
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 5-28 12:40
Unless the made arrangement with UPS for Saturday pickup. It won't get pickup till Tuesday.

Yes - sadly, that is indeed the case.

2022-5-28
Use props
MTShipp_
lvl.3

United States

Wiz33 Posted at 5-28 12:40

I agree. Because of the USA holiday, UPS won’t be picking up until Tuesday. My order says 3-Day Select so the earliest I expect it is Friday, 3-June.
2022-5-28
Use props
fans8ee35f78
lvl.1

United States

I purchased the Dron + FMC+ 12 min after release. As the rest of people, I got shipment on the 25th and still waiting for UPs to pick up.
DJI commits to 3-5 biz day delivery after shipment. IMHO if the delivery goes beyond Tue-Wed next week, then we should formally complain to DJI, at least that’s what I am planning to do.
In my particular case, this is important because I may not be able to pick the shipment at home if it goes beyond the committed delivery window.
Let’s hope for the best! :-)
2022-5-28
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans8ee35f78 Posted at 5-28 15:28
I purchased the Dron + FMC+ 12 min after release. As the rest of people, I got shipment on the 25th and still waiting for UPs to pick up.
DJI commits to 3-5 biz day delivery after shipment. IMHO if the delivery goes beyond Tue-Wed next week, then we should formally complain to DJI, at least that’s what I am planning to do.
In my particular case, this is important because I may not be able to pick the shipment at home if it goes beyond the committed delivery window.

exactly why i divert my important ups shipment to an access point and if super important, they can hold it at ups until i get there to pickup.  im tired of ups giving my packages to someone else even when i am at home or lying about delivery when they obviously made no attempt or saying deliver before noon and i wait all day and still no package.
2022-5-28
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I ordered last week and have a delivery date 1st July hopefully the date does not change
2022-5-29
Use props
djiuser_kcAlEFsgHkT1
lvl.1
United States

I ordered the first day it was available. Has kicked to ship status for several days but UPS only gives "label printed"
2022-5-29
Use props
fans64588c46
lvl.2
United States

USA, All shipped on May 25th, UPS status Label created only. Doubt delivery date will happen on the 31st. I'll post here if it does.
Screenshot_2022-05-29-10-47-02-74_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg
Screenshot_2022-05-29-10-48-29-46_c49528745cb8112d374a403032ed7fe2~2.jpg
Screenshot_2022-05-29-10-39-36-14_c49528745cb8112d374a403032ed7fe2~2.jpg
2022-5-29
Use props
djiuser_5geMRysCfeuq
New

United States

fans64588c46 Posted at 5-29 08:52
USA, All shipped on May 25th, UPS status Label created only. Doubt delivery date will happen on the 31st. I'll post here if it does.
I just purchased my DJI Mini 3 Pro with Plus combo at 1:45pm ET. Then I contacted the chat service and received the following response to my question when is projected delivery.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. The shipping time of DJI Mini 3 Pro varies due to many factors, such as product availability, order demands, and logistics.

Your order is expected to be delivered on 29 June 2022, and we will ship out your product as soon as possible based on payment of your order. While you are waiting for your product, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2022-5-29
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

USA, All shipped on May 25th, UPS status Label created only. Doubt delivery date will happen on the 31st. I'll post here if it does.

LOL. My UPS expected delivery date was the 27th so figure that I'll get it June 2nd if UPS manage to get the package on May 31st.  Those not in CA can expect theirs June 3rd to 6th.
2022-5-29
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

something is holding up these usa shipments and until we know for sure, no idea when product will start flowing
2022-5-29
Use props
djiuser_veefnrwBNpNY
lvl.2

United States

I ordered mine with the flymore kit, on the 23rd. I contacted them via chat, and they said it's scheduled to ship on 6/20. I'm really hoping it won't take that long. Does anyone have an update on an order placed around the 15th?
2022-5-29
Use props
M J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2126677 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_veefnrwBNpNY Posted at 5-29 12:27
I ordered mine with the flymore kit, on the 23rd. I contacted them via chat, and they said it's scheduled to ship on 6/20. I'm really hoping it won't take that long. Does anyone have an update on an order placed around the 15th?

Ordered May 11
- Mini 3 RC shipped on May 27
- Still no shipping update on FMC kit...
2022-5-29
Use props
djiuser_6XmUwmnNpmjw
lvl.1

Germany

djiuser_veefnrwBNpNY Posted at 5-29 12:27
I ordered mine with the flymore kit, on the 23rd. I contacted them via chat, and they said it's scheduled to ship on 6/20. I'm really hoping it won't take that long. Does anyone have an update on an order placed around the 15th?

I ordered mine on 05/18 and the projected delivery date is 07/19. I'm from Germany and ordered the RC-Version with the FlyMore-Bundle.
2022-5-29
Use props
vdh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 193786 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi I just received my Mini 3 , what is the "Golden Ticket & where do I find it ?
2022-5-29
Use props
check4twenty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108071 ft
United States

On May, 26 mine changed to partially shipped, just the mini 3, after placing the order late on May 11. However, UPS just says a label has been created, no movement, which is typical for DJI in my experience. So until it moves there will be no estimated delivery. Then I guess they’ll ship the FMC when they get some.
2022-5-30
Use props
djiuser_Yx2NpZkcZSU8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 274252 ft
United States

I ordered May 10, 2022. Was informed it would be shipped May 26. Received an email the UPS label was created May 25. Tracked package via UPS and they have yet to pick it up. I think DJI doesn’t quite understand what ship date means after reading some of the comments. They tell us as soon as it ships they will send us our orders as soon as possible. Makes me think they are sharing a ship date for them to receive the product to then be shipped to us.
2022-5-30
Use props
MTShipp_
lvl.3

United States

For those of us in the USA sitting on “Shipment Ready for UPS” since late last week, today is a telling day. With our holiday over, today should be a regular pickup day for UPS. Since the warehouse is in California, late today (West Coast time) we should expect to see movement. If no, then chances are some of the previous poster’s guesses will be shown more plausible that the labels were created to meet a deadline and not to prep pallets. I am hopeful that we will see pickups start and motion shown on UPS’s site this evening. I have confidence in DJI.
2022-5-31
Use props
FloydPink
lvl.2
United States

MTShipp_ Posted at 5-31 00:57
For those of us in the USA sitting on “Shipment Ready for UPS” since late last week, today is a telling day. With our holiday over, today should be a regular pickup day for UPS. Since the warehouse is in California, late today (West Coast time) we should expect to see movement. If no, then chances are some of the previous poster’s guesses will be shown more plausible that the labels were created to meet a deadline and not to prep pallets. I am hopeful that we will see pickups start and motion shown on UPS’s site this evening. I have confidence in DJI.

Agreed.

One supporting data point I’d like to add is how the DJI support chat agent who split the order for me had mentioned 5/31 as the shipping date to me. So, even though the “shipped” email notification came a couple days earlier than that - to me at least - things seem to going to the plan.
2022-5-31
Use props
Barry
lvl.2
United States

No change, still label created, no pickup.
2022-5-31
Use props
fans10093516
New

United Kingdom

Hi, I placed my order from the UK on 10/05/22. I followed up today with customer support and this was the response: As per checking here the package will be shipped within 17 business days and the expected arrive date is on JUNE 10, 2022. The items on the order has been packaged already and is now in ready to send status with a shipping label created as well so there is a possibility that the shipment will take sooner or earlier. We will do notify you via email once this parcel is picked up by the courier for you to be updated and be able to keep track on the package at your end.
2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_JT9d6pvk94eF
lvl.2

United States

So i reached out to DJI support today morning as mine is also saying "shipping label created" only for last 3 days. This is what i got from the chat.

"As the recently released DJI Mini 3 Pro has been loved by many users, the number of orders in the store has surged. As per checking that your order has been packed and the tracking number information has been updated. After the goods arrive at the UPS site for scanning, the tracking information will be updated on UPS official website. It is expected to be updated before June 1 and thank you for your patience."

BTW i placed my order on 5/13 from USA.
2022-5-31
Use props
coloradoskier
lvl.3
Flight distance : 906411 ft
  • >>>
United States

Barry Posted at 5-31 04:17
No change, still label created, no pickup.

That was at 6:30am Pacific time.  I doubt UPS is picking up that early.
2022-5-31
Use props
aw200
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31909 ft
Canada

Just got a message from DHL that mine is out for delivery.  I am in Canada just outside of Hamilton Ontario. I am still waiting for the Fly More Kit to ship though.
2022-5-31
Use props
Barry
lvl.2
United States

coloradoskier Posted at 5-31 06:25
That was at 6:30am Pacific time.  I doubt UPS is picking up that early.

They should be. Just checked again and now UPS number can't be located, maybe we will get some movement soon.
2022-5-31
Use props
FloydPink
lvl.2
United States

USA, All shipped on May 25th, UPS status Label created only. Doubt delivery date will happen on the 31st. I'll post here if it does.

Please let us know the latest status on your UPS package.
2022-5-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Talked to DJI Support on the phone and then followed up on Chat to see if responses matched.  Both agents said that the drones will be released to UPS today.  However, due to the volume it will take some time for UPS to scan them all into their system and update the database.  I then spoke with a Manager at UPS and he said we should all be able to get a delivery update on the UPS website by tomorrow morning.  Hope this happens.  I attached a copy of the chat below.

STATUS UPDATE.jpg
2022-5-31
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

UPS usually pickup in the afternoon so tracking should be available by tomorrow morning. Then you should get it anywhere between one to 5 days depending on how far you're from CA. Mine should be here on the 2nd in the afternoon but I've booked a theater for private viewing with a bunch of friends for Top Gun and will be having dinner after so I guess first flight for me will be Friday.
2022-5-31
Use props
EdwvLVXnmeVZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213 ft
Canada

Barry Posted at 5-31 06:50
They should be. Just checked again and now UPS number can't be located, maybe we will get some movement soon.
2022-5-31
Use props
djiuser_UiOpbSlvbHqN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 249249 ft
United States

I'm in the same boat here (label printed last week, still not in hands of UPS).  The BIGGER issue, though, is that DJI charged all our credit cards the day we ordered (May 10 for most of us in the USA).  That is what is most despicable in this case for me.
2022-5-31
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

MTShipp_ Posted at 5-31 00:57
For those of us in the USA sitting on “Shipment Ready for UPS” since late last week, today is a telling day. With our holiday over, today should be a regular pickup day for UPS. Since the warehouse is in California, late today (West Coast time) we should expect to see movement. If no, then chances are some of the previous poster’s guesses will be shown more plausible that the labels were created to meet a deadline and not to prep pallets. I am hopeful that we will see pickups start and motion shown on UPS’s site this evening. I have confidence in DJI.

or there could be a couple of other good reasons why this is happening.  what isn't likely is dji attempting to meet some sort of artificial internal deadline.  let me know if we haven't covered all the other possibilities and we'll go thru them again.
2022-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules