695 4 2022-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mpresutto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 732287 ft
United States

Hello,
I fly the Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom, primarily with the smart controller. I have a couple locations with Waypoints flights programmed into the task library from the smart controller. My question is, can those waypoints be synced to the regualr controller using an Ipad or Iphone? I tried to locate them in my account and couldn't find them. Any help would be appreciated.

2022-5-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

On iPhone they are stored in a file called waypoints.db and can ever be edited with a SQLite editor,  but on smart controller no one has ever been able to locate where they are stored.  
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The storage path of Mavic 2 waypoint missions cannot be provided.
Also, Mavic 2 waypoint missions cannot be carried out in other devices currently. For example, it is not supported to perform the waypoint mission by using your mobile phone if the waypoint mission is saved in the iPad. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-5-15
Use props
mpresutto
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-15 00:46
On iPhone they are stored in a file called waypoints.db and can ever be edited with a SQLite editor,  but on smart controller no one has ever been able to locate where they are stored.

Thank you for your response.
2022-5-15
Use props
mpresutto
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-15 01:28
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The storage path of Mavic 2 waypoint missions cannot be provided.
Also, Mavic 2 waypoint missions cannot be carried out in other devices currently. For example, it is not supported to perform the waypoint mission by using your mobile phone if the waypoint mission is saved in the iPad. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Thank you for your response.
2022-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules