ESC Error when trying to activate motors.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goodfella0912
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8907 ft

United States

Hello!I have recently updated tothe newestfirmware and ever since, when I go to try and activate my motors, I receive the ESC Status Error. My drone has worked just fine before the update.Is there any thing thatanyone can dofor me? Thank you in advance!

Chris
2022-5-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has cuased. Can you please confirm if the drone experience a hard landing before? In addition, could you please try to calibrate the IMU and check if you still receive the error message? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-5-14
Use props
Goodfella0912
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-14 22:51
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has cuased. Can you please confirm if the drone experience a hard landing before? In addition, could you please try to calibrate the IMU and check if you still receive the error message? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I have not crashed the drone or had a hard landing and I have done the IMU calibration and I still receive the error.
2022-5-14
Use props
Goodfella0912
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-14 22:51

I have not crashed the drone or had a hard landing and I have done the IMU calibration and I still receive the error.

P.S. - I have a DJI Phantom3 Professional
2022-5-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Goodfella0912 Posted at 5-14 23:06

P.S. - I have a DJI Phantom3 Professional

Hello, there. May we double confirm if you are a Phantom 3 Pro user? If yes, We will send you a link to download the firmware through PM. Please download it and put it into the SD card, insert it into the aircraft, and install the firmware to see whether it can resolve your issue.
2022-5-15
Use props
Goodfella0912
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-15 00:14
Hello, there. May we double confirm if you are a Phantom 3 Pro user? If yes, We will send you a link to download the firmware through PM. Please download it and put it into the SD card, insert it into the aircraft, and install the firmware to see whether it can resolve your issue.

Yes you may double confirm that I am a Phantom 3 Pro user
2022-5-15
Use props
Goodfella0912
lvl.1

United States

I am definitely a Phantom 3 Pro User
2022-5-15
Use props
Goodfella0912
lvl.1

United States

OK the link to the firmware was sent to me but not the password for the Shared Link. Can anyone please tell mewhatthe password is to the firmware share site so that I may download the firmware?
2022-5-15
Use props
Goodfella0912
lvl.1

Canada

Can Someone please let me know what the password for the link to the firmware fix is?
2022-5-15
Use props
Goodfella0912
lvl.1

United States

Goodfella0912 Posted at 5-15 06:34
Can Someone please let me know what the password for the link to the firmware fix is?

So on my only day off (Sunday) I will not be able to work on my drone because Wanda forgot to give me the password needed to download the firmware I need? Man, thats enough to makea man go crazy, I swear!
2022-5-15
Use props
Goodfella0912
lvl.1

United States

Goodfella0912 Posted at 5-15 12:10
So on my only day off (Sunday) I will not be able to work on my drone because Wanda forgot to give me the password needed to download the firmware I need? Man, thats enough to makea man go crazy, I swear!

Nobody can help me today? No one!???
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Goodfella0912 Posted at 5-15 06:34

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience and late response. We have replied to your PM. Please check.
2022-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules