Props
573 6 2022-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_U2obK9h5MSUw
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240351 ft
United Kingdom

When are dji going to replenish their stock of air 2s props, for nearly 2 months now it’s been showing as a stock reminder, I’ve reached out to them on Facebook and twitter and they just ignore me, id like to buy them from DJI as I have some credit to use.
15A8C810-1783-40AB-A16D-547145F70CA0.png
2022-5-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just bought some replacement propellers from the DJI online store on Amazon in the US.  Have you looked to see if they are available on Amazon in the UK?  If so, will save you from waiting until, or if, they become back in stock at DJI.  Of course, will not be able to use your credits but at least you could get them.  Just a thought.
2022-5-15
Use props
djiuser_U2obK9h5MSUw
lvl.2
United Kingdom

They do sell them on Amazon uk but they are double the price and I have some DJI credit that I was hoping to use. But thanks for your reply to my query
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. We would recommend leaving your email in the "IN STOCK REMINDER" option for you to be notified when this accessory is available on our store website. You may also want to check our other dealers or re-seller as well using the link below for you to possibly purchase the said accessory. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2022-5-15
Use props
djiuser_U2obK9h5MSUw
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-15 05:12
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. We would recommend leaving your email in the "IN STOCK REMINDER" option for you to be notified when this accessory is available on our store website. You may also want to check our other dealers or re-seller as well using the link below for you to possibly purchase the said accessory. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

I’ve been putting my email address in that stock reminder box for 2 months now and still no stock for 2 months, this is bad for a global company.
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_U2obK9h5MSUw Posted at 5-15 23:31
I’ve been putting my email address in that stock reminder box for 2 months now and still no stock for 2 months, this is bad for a global company.

Sorry for your inconvenience. Please kindly note that our team has replied to your message via TW. Sorry for the miss. Besides, we have forwarded your feedback to our related team. We will keep you updated if we have any feedback. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-5-16
Use props
djiuser_U2obK9h5MSUw
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Aye 3 weeks ago dji contacted me saying they would be in touch as they have some spare props in stock, I sent my name and address as instructed and still nothing as happened
A767F644-B945-45F8-BDFB-DC9ADF0921D6.png
2022-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules