Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
depeurvince
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1029147 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hi,

Does someone has experince with dji pilot 2 for M300 on a Samsung Galaxy Tab s7?
The screen on the smartcontroller is too small, almost useless, I would like to use an external device like the Galaxy tab s7 but I can't find if it's complatible..

Thanks

2022-5-15
Use props
Megawisdumb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1141670 ft
United States

I use Pilot 2 with an M300 and have been trying to get it functional on a CrystalSky.  I used it on a m200 for years and screen brightness is great on sunny days.  However, since the Pilot 2 app is not a contained download I've had a problem getting the CS on Pilot 2.  It has the regular Pilot app on it.  You should have no issues with the USB from your RC going into the Galaxy.  I would be interested how you get it onto Pilot 2.  
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there depeurvince. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out what mobile device / tablet they are using. Juts a friendly reminder that DJI recommends using a recommended mobile device on the DJI Pilot 2 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.

2022-5-15
Use props
depeurvince
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1029147 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-15 19:45
Hello there depeurvince. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out what mobile device / tablet they are using. Juts a friendly reminder that DJI recommends using a recommended mobile device on the DJI Pilot 2 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.

Hi Stephen, thank you for your reply. I would be happy to use a mobile that is approved by dji but all the recommended devices on the list are old or discontinued. I have a Samsung Tab S2 that I use with dji go 4 and it's on the list of the recommended devices but dji pilot 2 doesn't work on it.
Why it is so difficult to get information from dji? Why the latest version of dji pilot 2 for M300 are not available for download, we have to contact the technical support to get it?
Thank you for your answer.
regards
2022-5-15
Use props
djiuser_R6UYaKj1Zv15
New
Flight distance : 445249 ft

United States

Hi Stephen, Can you tell me if, or when, the DJI Pilot 2 app will be available for the Samsung tablets?  Our tablets worked great with DJI Pilot, but with DJI Pilot 2 I am unable to use it.

Thanks!
2022-7-15
Use props
DJI-GUY
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9641306 ft
Canada

djiuser_R6UYaKj1Zv15 Posted at 7-15 13:44
Hi Stephen, Can you tell me if, or when, the DJI Pilot 2 app will be available for the Samsung tablets?  Our tablets worked great with DJI Pilot, but with DJI Pilot 2 I am unable to use it.

Thanks!

Along with many other pilots awaiting for Pilot 2 for our tablets...
2022-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules