DJI Shipping Instructions Changed
1343 2 2022-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AidanDroneFan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1079094 ft
Canada

Hey everyone, I'm sending out my mavic mini today for a motor replacement and I noticed that DJI's repair process changed a lot. Before, I had to call up DJI and then receive an email a day later with my shipping instructions, and then another email from UPS. This time, it was all automated and I had my UPS label the minute I submitted my repair. I'm just wondering if I have to wait for an email from DJI, there was some information online when I submitted it about stuff like not sending propellers, but last time I sent in my drone, I had to follow some specific instructions like putting my case number on the box. This time they just told me to put this information page in the box with my drone. But I'm just wondering if I should be waiting for some type of email from DJI or just follow the information online.
2022-5-15
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Sit on it till Monday and if you have not received anything else (check spam folder) go with what you already received.
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, you can just follow the instruction on the email and send back the broken part for repair. It's no need to wait for the email. If you have any inquiries about the case, please feel free to contact us.
2022-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules