1036 3 2022-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NeilG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

My IPad mini  generation 2 has died. I was going to get a second hand mini gen4, but I was thinking that an iPhone 6 Plus or later may also be a good option. Does anyone have  good advice to share. I don’t need a phone for daily use as I have an Android which works well, but it doesn’t support DJi. So the phone would only be for my drone. Does it really need to be an iPhone or is there something else cost effective that would be suitable, LG ??

Cheers
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to the image below for the recommended mobile device that you can use with your DJI Spark. We strongly suggest using a compatible device to avoid issues when flying. Have a wonderful day ahead!

2022-5-15
Use props
NeilG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-15 16:36
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to the image below for the recommended mobile device that you can use with your DJI Spark. We strongly suggest using a compatible device to avoid issues when flying. Have a wonderful day ahead!

[view_image]

Thanks for the info.
2022-5-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

NeilG Posted at 5-17 05:48
Thanks for the info.

You are very much welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Take care always!
2022-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules