DJI wireless Mic stereo input to iPhone
717 5 2022-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul Kramm
lvl.2
United States

If it would be possible to create a new firmware update  to make the receiver input stereo instead of mono into the iPhone 13.
I'm aware that you can record the audio in the transmitters but it would make it a lot easier in post production if you could just record stereo instead of mono into the iPhone 13.
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-15
Use props
Paul Kramm
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-15 16:06
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Any update would be greatly appreciated………
2022-5-31
Use props
Paul Kramm
lvl.2
United States

Paul Kramm Posted at 5-31 06:22
Any update would be greatly appreciated………

Crickets all you get here on this form is crickets, useless
2022-6-5
Use props
PuraVida
New

Austria

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-15 16:06
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hey,
can you give us an update when the new firmware will come to have stereo on iPhone? DJI advertises on the packaging that the product was made for the iPhone and then not even the basics work.

Very dissapointing
2022-9-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

PuraVida Posted at 9-15 11:06
Hey,
can you give us an update when the new firmware will come to have stereo on iPhone? DJI advertises on the packaging that the product was made for the iPhone and then not even the basics work.

Thank you for reaching out and we totally understand your frustration. As of the time being, we don't have any information on when the next firmware update will be released. We will surely keep you posted once there is a new update for the said product. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules