Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Raven Pro or Raven Eye 2 needs to be a thing.
1225 1 2022-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Samskihero
lvl.1

United Kingdom

The Raven eye is such a powerful device but it's also the biggest headache and terribly thought out accessory I've used within the Ronin ecosystem.You essentially need to use it because it offers so many useful tools... but it only supports up to one Device wirelessly and it doesn't support HDMI Pass-through.
This is like a double punch in the face, It's like here's a problem, and then here's another one so there's no way to fix that original problem, you need to always need to split your HDMI Signal first which requires annoying DIY solutions and It's insanely frustrating.

The Raven eye has lots of cool tools at the cost of only one viewing device and no way to split or pass through your HDMI it's like a dead end.

Way before Raven eye was a thing devices like Accsoon, Hollyland, Vaxis only a tiny bit bigger could support up to at least 3 devices at once.

DJI Needs to consider releasing a slightly larger transmitter supporting at least 2 devices (One for me/Op one for the client) and an HDMI pass-through.

2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Samskihero. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. These information will be noted and I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2022-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules