RC-N1 Remote Controller that came with Mini2- for sale
845 3 2022-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

It is up for sale, has been charged about 20 times, looks new, never had a problem with it.  Will take offers, including
shipping, if offer is good will include tablet mount and lanyard.Send me messages rather than posts.  Do not want to clutter the Forum.

****  S O L D !  ****
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bob-Mini-2. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you could get the best deal in regards on selling your DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller and I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilot on where is the best place to advertise the sale as well. Thank you.
2022-5-15
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-15 20:01
Hello there Bob-Mini-2. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you could get the best deal in regards on selling your DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller and I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilot on where is the best place to advertise the sale as well. Thank you.

As I have said before:  Thank you Stephen
2022-5-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 5-16 09:12
As I have said before:  Thank you Stephen

Hi there Bob-Mini-2. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day. .
2022-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules