12Next >
21822 76 2022-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KpwoCTnQ2ejn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 270860 ft
United States

Hi recently my girlfriends mini2 stopped working properly. It no longer saving the photos or videos anywhere on the fly app or in her phone. She has changed nothing in her file sharing or storage settings the only thing different is the latest version of the fly app. Even if i try using ger drone with my setup its not working.  Any help would be hugely appreciative.
2022-5-15
Use props
djiuser_KpwoCTnQ2ejn
lvl.2
United States

Mini2 not storing/saving any photos or videos

Hi recently my girlfriends mini2 stopped working properly. It no longer saving the photos or videos anywhere on the fly app or in her phone. She has changed nothing in her file sharing or storage settings the only thing different is the latest version of the fly app. Even if i try using ger drone with my setup its not working.  Any help would be hugely appreciative.
2022-5-15
Use props
djiuser_KpwoCTnQ2ejn
lvl.2
United States

Mini2 not storing/saving any photos or videos

Hi recently my girlfriends mini2 stopped working properly. Its no longer saving the photos or videos anywhere on the fly app or in her phone. She has changed nothing in her file sharing or storage settings the only thing different is the latest version of the fly app. Even if i try using her drone with my setup its not working.  Any help would be hugely appreciative.
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? Kindly please check and enable "Cache when recording" under DJI Fly app general settings > Camera. Please refer to the image below for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-5-15
Use props
djiuser_KpwoCTnQ2ejn
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-15 16:03
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? Kindly please check and enable "Cache when recording" under DJI Fly app general settings > Camera. Please refer to the image below for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.

[view_image]

Thank you,  I'll pass along the information and also look more into it.  The odd part is my mini2 is working with my phone and fly app, but when i linked my phone to her control and drone,  it would not save photos to the app or phone,  however apon reconnecting to my control and my mini2 and trying a photo on mine... its there. Any other suggestions as to why? thank you
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_KpwoCTnQ2ejn Posted at 5-15 19:24
Thank you,  I'll pass along the information and also look more into it.  The odd part is my mini2 is working with my phone and fly app, but when i linked my phone to her control and drone,  it would not save photos to the app or phone,  however apon reconnecting to my control and my mini2 and trying a photo on mine... its there. Any other suggestions as to why? thank you

May I confirm that you mean the photos are not saved to the aircraft album or the DJI Fly Album? Could you please provide us with some pictures for further confirmation?
2022-5-15
Use props
djiuser_KpwoCTnQ2ejn
lvl.2
United States

The pictures are not saved anywhere at all... there's is no retrieval of pictures anywhere. The album, on the fly app, or anywhere in the phone. Videos either.  Nothing... you here the camera shutter sound when you push the button, there is nothing.  I have no photos of this happening,  but can try somehow to capture it happening.  
thanks
2022-5-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_KpwoCTnQ2ejn Posted at 5-16 03:13
The pictures are not saved anywhere at all... there's is no retrieval of pictures anywhere. The album, on the fly app, or anywhere in the phone. Videos either.  Nothing... you here the camera shutter sound when you push the button, there is nothing.  I have no photos of this happening,  but can try somehow to capture it happening.  
thanks

Looking forward to your update. Besides, may I confirm whether your girlfriend's phone has enabled DJI Fly's permission to access the system album?
2022-5-16
Use props
djiuser_KpwoCTnQ2ejn
lvl.2
United States

Yes her phone has the permissions open for the app. I also have tried using my phone with her drone.  My fly app works fine with my Mini2 and my air2s,  but did NOT work for her drone... even though I could fly her drone,  None of the pictures I took while using my phone,or her phone on *her Mini2 work.  I believe it's her drone,  NOT the app.
2022-5-17
Use props
djiuser_KpwoCTnQ2ejn
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_KpwoCTnQ2ejn Posted at 5-17 03:01
Yes her phone has the permissions open for the app. I also have tried using my phone with her drone.  My fly app works fine with my Mini2 and my air2s,  but did NOT work for her drone... even though I could fly her drone,  None of the pictures I took while using my phone,or her phone on *her Mini2 work.  I believe it's her drone,  NOT the app.
I have to say, im very disappointed by dji, this forum,  and dji's technical support in offering NO resolution to this problem. Obviously from doing research,  there are several people with similar problems.  Dji only seems to offer random running in circles with no help. For the drone to just stop working is ridiculous.  It has nothing to do with her fly app, do to the fact that her phone Flys my mini2 perfectly and stores photos taken by my drone with her phone.  My phone works perfectly with my mini2 as well... neither of our phones capture photos from her drone on our phones.  It has to be a firmware problem on her drone.  To be clear..  

Her phone +her drone = flies, but no photos stored anywhere.

My phone +her drone =flies, but no photos stored anywhere

Her phone +my drone =flies,  takes photos and stores as normal on fly app and SD card

My phone +my drone =flies, takes photos and  stores as normal on fly app and SD card.

2022-5-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_KpwoCTnQ2ejn Posted at 5-22 17:55
I have to say, im very disappointed by dji, this forum,  and dji's technical support in offering NO resolution to this problem. Obviously from doing research,  there are several people with similar problems.  Dji only seems to offer random running in circles with no help. For the drone to just stop working is ridiculous.  It has nothing to do with her fly app, do to the fact that her phone Flys my mini2 perfectly and stores photos taken by my drone with her phone.  My phone works perfectly with my mini2 as well... neither of our phones capture photos from her drone on our phones.  It has to be a firmware problem on her drone.  To be clear..  

Hi, there. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused. We will transfer your situation to the relevant engineer to do a confirmation, will get back to you once I heard from them. Sincere apologies.
2022-5-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_KpwoCTnQ2ejn Posted at 5-22 17:55
I have to say, im very disappointed by dji, this forum,  and dji's technical support in offering NO resolution to this problem. Obviously from doing research,  there are several people with similar problems.  Dji only seems to offer random running in circles with no help. For the drone to just stop working is ridiculous.  It has nothing to do with her fly app, do to the fact that her phone Flys my mini2 perfectly and stores photos taken by my drone with her phone.  My phone works perfectly with my mini2 as well... neither of our phones capture photos from her drone on our phones.  It has to be a firmware problem on her drone.  To be clear..  

Hi, there. Sorry for the late response. After communicating with the engineer, we recommend you send the drone of your girlfriend back to our service center for further diagnosis. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
We will do our best to help this out.
2022-5-25
Use props
djiuser_KpwoCTnQ2ejn
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-25 22:13
Hi, there. Sorry for the late response. After communicating with the engineer, we recommend you send the drone of your girlfriend back to our service center for further diagnosis. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
We will do our best to help this out.

Thank you for the assistance
2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_KpwoCTnQ2ejn Posted at 5-26 18:42
Thank you for the assistance

You're welcome. You can also check the case progress through the link below. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us. https://repair.dji.com/trace/search?site=brandsite&from=nav
2022-5-26
Use props
djiuser_pNGFxdbdtRe0
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_KpwoCTnQ2ejn Posted at 5-15 15:47

This has just happened with my mini 3. Did you ever manage to fix the problem? Thank you
2022-8-27
Use props
djiuser_KpwoCTnQ2ejn
lvl.2
United States

We ended up sending it in to dji, and it was repaired. I'm unsure as to the cause, but believe it was from a firmware update that tried to install in a bad service area. Sorry if that didn't help.
2022-8-29
Use props
djiuser_v2Yqs7IrfFBI
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Digging up an old thread in hope of an answer.

My Mini2 has stopped saving media files of any sort. When flying it acts as if it is recording/taking photos as normal, but they are not saved anywhere.

I am using the same mobile device as I did when it worked and the same memory card, which I formatted anyway to try and solve it with no joy.

Firmware is all up to date aswell. Anyone managed to resolve this without sending it off to DJI?

Any help appreciated
2022-9-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_v2Yqs7IrfFBI Posted at 9-22 09:06
Digging up an old thread in hope of an answer.

My Mini2 has stopped saving media files of any sort. When flying it acts as if it is recording/taking photos as normal, but they are not saved anywhere.

Hi there, we are sorry for your case. Just to double confirm, the files are not there in the SD card on the aircraft either, right?
Could you please try a different SD card and check again? If the issue persists, please provide a screen recording of your case, take a picture and short video, and tap the play back button and see if the images are there. Thank you.
2022-9-23
Use props
djiuser_v2Yqs7IrfFBI
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 9-23 01:52
Hi there, we are sorry for your case. Just to double confirm, the files are not there in the SD card on the aircraft either, right?
Could you please try a different SD card and check again? If the issue persists, please provide a screen recording of your case, take a picture and short video, and tap the play back button and see if the images are there. Thank you.

Hi Susan. Tried anither SD card and no luck. Formatted it, still no luck. No files saved anywhere. Not on the card or in cache. Will get a screen recording tomorrow for you to advise
2022-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_v2Yqs7IrfFBI Posted at 9-24 14:29
Hi Susan. Tried anither SD card and no luck. Formatted it, still no luck. No files saved anywhere. Not on the card or in cache. Will get a screen recording tomorrow for you to advise

Thanks for the update. Please make sure to record the whole process for our better confirmation. You can upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send us the link here. Looking forward to your video.
2022-9-24
Use props
djiuser_v2Yqs7IrfFBI
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-24 23:55
Thanks for the update. Please make sure to record the whole process for our better confirmation. You can upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send us the link here. Looking forward to your video.

Please see attached video for reference. Please excuse the IMU calibration and GPS warnings. I am inside a ship at the moment.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C0iAGbZQEatLF-YYZl8RUOSHALEC0Xm8/view?usp=drivesdk
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_v2Yqs7IrfFBI Posted at 9-26 14:41
Please see attached video for reference. Please excuse the IMU calibration and GPS warnings. I am inside a ship at the moment.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C0iAGbZQEatLF-YYZl8RUOSHALEC0Xm8/view?usp=drivesdk

Thank you for your information. May we know your app version? You may try to reinstall the latest version APP from our official website to see if it works.
2022-9-27
Use props
djiuser_v2Yqs7IrfFBI
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 9-27 02:18
Thank you for your information. May we know your app version? You may try to reinstall the latest version APP from our official website to see if it works.

Currently using 1.7.0

Downloading 1.7.5 from the DJI site now, will try it out tomorrow.
2022-9-27
Use props
djiuser_v2Yqs7IrfFBI
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 9-27 02:18

Update**

Everything I was missing has now returned in my phone cache after the update. Hopefully from now on it will work seamlessly as it was very dissapointing losing the high quality copies because of an older version.
2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_v2Yqs7IrfFBI Posted at 9-27 16:32
Update**

Everything I was missing has now returned in my phone cache after the update. Hopefully from now on it will work seamlessly as it was very dissapointing losing the high quality copies because of an older version.

Thank you for your update. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to tell us.
2022-9-28
Use props
Andreasw
lvl.2

Australia

Hi, I have a mini 2 and have issues since the last few weeks with only photos being stored onto the SD card, nothing else , if I connect drone, controller the I can see the videos etc but even when I try to download from there it does not work. I had no problem with this the first 6 months everything was stored on SD card and easily transferred to other devices, any ideas anyone? All firmware up to date and even tried. Another SD card
2022-10-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Andreasw Posted at 10-7 18:50
Hi, I have a mini 2 and have issues since the last few weeks with only photos being stored onto the SD card, nothing else , if I connect drone, controller the I can see the videos etc but even when I try to download from there it does not work. I had no problem with this the first 6 months everything was stored on SD card and easily transferred to other devices, any ideas anyone? All firmware up to date and even tried. Another SD card

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know the App version of your DJI Fly App?
Also, may we know whether you can see the videos in the album of your phone?
2022-10-7
Use props
Andreasw
lvl.2

Australia

Hi, app 1,7.4 , I can only see the videos or quick shots if drone and controller is on and phone connected. Otherwise I only see photos
2022-10-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Andreasw Posted at 10-7 20:21
Hi, app 1,7.4 , I can only see the videos or quick shots if drone and controller is on and phone connected. Otherwise I only see photos

Thanks for your reply. Actually, we would like to know whether you can find the videos in the local storage on the mobile device. May we know your mobile device model as well?
2022-10-7
Use props
Andreasw
lvl.2

Australia

Can only see photos not videos on mobile devices, iPhone 12 is the device
2022-10-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Andreasw Posted at 10-8 03:28
Can only see photos not videos on mobile devices, iPhone 12 is the device

Could you please provide us with a related video for our further checks? We will forward it to our team and try our best to help you out.
2022-10-9
Use props
Andreasw
lvl.2

Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 10-9 02:55
Could you please provide us with a related video for our further checks? We will forward it to our team and try our best to help you out.

Sorry, not sure how as that is part of the problem, video does not save on SD card?
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Andreasw Posted at 10-9 23:53
Sorry, not sure how as that is part of the problem, video does not save on SD card?

Sorry for the confusion. Please record the whole operational process for our better confirmation. You can upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send us the link here. Looking forward to your video.
2022-10-10
Use props
Andreasw
lvl.2

Australia

Hi, hard to do a video but basically I did take 2 photos, 1 video and 1 sphere photo but on SD card and aircraft album only 1 photo shows, nothing else, this is only 6 months old and I never had any problems before

2022-10-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Andreasw Posted at 10-19 00:59
Hi, hard to do a video but basically I did take 2 photos, 1 video and 1 sphere photo but on SD card and aircraft album only 1 photo shows, nothing else, this is only 6 months old and I never had any problems before

Would you be able to record a screen recording for our check? You can try to take 2 photos, 1 video and 1 sphere photo via the app and then open the aircraft album for us to check this issue.
2022-10-19
Use props
Andreasw
lvl.2

Australia

Not really able to, I tried but does not make sense. Basically I can’t get all the footage from my recording on the SC card and it’s ruining my experience
2022-10-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Andreasw Posted at 10-22 00:10
Not really able to, I tried but does not make sense. Basically I can’t get all the footage from my recording on the SC card and it’s ruining my experience

May I double confirm if you're using DJI Smart Controller or RC-N1 connected with iPhone 12? We noticed that you mentioned that you used iPhone 12 to fly the drone and take pictures before. Hope you understand that since we are unable to confirm what the operation you have done through checking the video, it's hard to tell what's the problem.
2022-10-22
Use props
Andreasw
lvl.2

Australia

Hi, RC -N1 controller and iPhone 12 Pro. , yes  I understand it’s hard to understand the background.
Basically I record, well the drone says it does record but the footage is not on the SD card so of course I can’t load it to iPad, PC etc
2022-10-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Andreasw Posted at 10-22 04:08
Hi, RC -N1 controller and iPhone 12 Pro. , yes  I understand it’s hard to understand the background.
Basically I record, well the drone says it does record but the footage is not on the SD card so of course I can’t load it to iPad, PC etc

May we double confirm both SD cards you used can store videos and pictures normally on other devices?
2022-10-22
Use props
Andreasw
lvl.2

Australia

Yes, also as able to on  the DJI until about 1 month ago, was oversea  and did lots of videos, dronies etc , all stored perfectly on the SD cardQuestion - I should be able to see all footage on the SD card as well as download any footage from the SD card to iPhone, iPad and PC using SD card reader, correct ?
2022-10-24
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules