will the Rode SC15 cable work w/ DJI Mic on iphone 13
1187 11 2022-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul Kramm
lvl.2
United States

Will the Rode SC15 cable work with DJI Mic on Iphone 13 to give me stereo audio instead of mono.
2022-5-16
Use props
Paul Kramm
lvl.2
United States

OK, so I bit the bullet and decided to order the Rode SC15 cable to see if it will work with the DJI Mic so we can have stereo input into the iPhone 13. I'll let you know what I find out…   I ordered it today, Monday and should have it tomorrow or the next day.So I guess I'll do DJI R&D for them, the cables 25 bucks hopefully it'll work.
2022-5-16
Use props
djiuser_cwjca1nILEE2
lvl.1

Germany

I hoped the same and it did not work for me
2022-5-19
Use props
Paul Kramm
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_cwjca1nILEE2 Posted at 5-19 06:42
I hoped the same and it did not work for me

Well, too bad you didn't report back to us here. So I think I just wasted 25 bucks…
Cool, love throwing my money away.
2022-5-19
Use props
djiuser_cwjca1nILEE2
lvl.1

Germany

No you understood me wrong. I just ordered it due to your comment. I think it just arrived faster. But can’t you send it back?
I think of keeping mine for a future upgrade to a RODE NTG
2022-5-19
Use props
Paul Kramm
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_cwjca1nILEE2 Posted at 5-19 07:52
No you understood me wrong. I just ordered it due to your comment. I think it just arrived faster. But can’t you send it back?
I think of keeping mine for a future upgrade to a RODE NTG

What I'll probably do is try to see if I can make it work if not then I'll see if I can send it back. I'll let everybody know how it turns out. Please DJI if you could please make a stereo jack for the iPhone we would really appreciate it and it's really needed…
2022-5-19
Use props
fans3df9076b
lvl.1
Australia

Paul Kramm Posted at 5-19 12:02
What I'll probably do is try to see if I can make it work if not then I'll see if I can send it back. I'll let everybody know how it turns out. Please DJI if you could please make a stereo jack for the iPhone we would really appreciate it and it's really needed…

Hi I'm trying a USBC female cable to USB USBC male to plug into the Rode cable.
2022-5-19
Use props
Paul Kramm
lvl.2
United States

fans3df9076b Posted at 5-19 23:51
Hi I'm trying a USBC female cable to USB USBC male to plug into the Rode cable.

Well, how did it turn out did it work??
2022-5-20
Use props
Paul Kramm
lvl.2
United States

OK just received the Rode SC15 Cable and it doesn't work !!!!!!!!!!!   So there you go DJI did your R and D for you and it cost me 27 bucks. The cable doesn't effien work..
2022-5-20
Use props
bubbagump00
New

United States

I also need stereo to lightning input!
2022-7-8
Use props
Paul Kramm
lvl.2
United States

bubbagump00 Posted at 7-8 14:43
I also need stereo to lightning input!

Exactly, let's see if they even read these posts and see if they'll even get to making it stereo for the iPhone…
2022-7-8
Use props
Paul Kramm
lvl.2
United States

Paul Kramm Posted at 7-8 18:56
Exactly, let's see if they even read these posts and see if they'll even get to making it stereo for the iPhone…

it's fucking crickets fucking DGI fuck you in the stereo bull..., misleading the public does not work with the iPhone go fuck yourself I'll see how long this stays up
2022-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules