680 9 2022-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
madmagsone 6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 331102 ft
Ecuador

Hello,
This week we received our M2EA unit, which among its specifications highlights the possibility of obtaining r-jpeg (radiometric) images.
To my surprise, testing these possibilities tree days ago, I see that it is not possible to select the r-jpeg format in the corresponding menu, being only the recording on the microSD card available in the jpeg format.  This is a very big problem for Us.
The captured thermal images then do not contain radiometric information.
The drone, the controller, the app are updated to the latest version.
If I open the dji pilot application of the controller (smart) without connecting the drone, it allows to select the r-jpeg format in the corresponding menu, but if I try to select that option, it does not stay selected, The things changes when connecting the drone since all  options disappears, and only can see jpg format!!!!!!!!!!
How can a fix this problem?

2022-5-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Here are the photo format of Mavic 2 Entreprise.
RGB: JPEG
Infrared: R-JPEG
Both cameras use JPG instead of photo format in the APP. That is, although the display is JPG, the infrared photos are in RAW format, which has temperature information. You can directly use DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 2.0 to read the temperature information.
2022-5-16
Use props
madmagsone 6
lvl.2
Ecuador

That would be very good if it were the reality, but it is not like that, you cannot change the format, which would not be inconvenient, but in the thermal analysis tool, it does not read anything, because the format is JPEG and it does not contain radiometric information , this has been happening for a long time with M2DEA, we need a real solution, not just saying that the format is RAW, in reality that answer does not improve the team's operability at all
2022-5-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

madmagsone 6 Posted at 5-17 16:00
That would be very good if it were the reality, but it is not like that, you cannot change the format, which would not be inconvenient, but in the thermal analysis tool, it does not read anything, because the format is JPEG and it does not contain radiometric information , this has been happening for a long time with M2DEA, we need a real solution, not just saying that the format is RAW, in reality that answer does not improve the team's operability at all

Could you please provide an original picture for us to confirm further about it? If it is convenient, please also provide a screenshot of the interface when you import this picture to the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 2.0. Thank you.
2022-5-18
Use props
madmagsone 6
lvl.2
Ecuador

Thanks a lot, i willl send you it as soom as posible
2022-5-18
Use props
madmagsone 6
lvl.2
Ecuador

here is  a photo

Thermal A.T. image

Thermal A.T. image
2022-5-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know which product you are using? Is it a Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced or a Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual? Also, please upload the original picture so that the software can read the information.
2022-5-18
Use props
madmagsone 6
lvl.2
Ecuador

Hello, greetings and thanks again, we are using Mavic 2 Enterpsise Advanced
2022-5-19
Use props
madmagsone 6
lvl.2
Ecuador

error sorry
2022-5-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, there, Thanks for your reply. As we mentioned above, the format of the original picture would be JPG. Please re-upload the correct picture and try again. Thanks.
2022-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules