DJI Fly is not compatible with Xiaomi 11T Pro??
7145 14 2022-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xavifabregas
New
Flight distance : 806280 ft
Spain

Hi,

the DJI FLY app does not appers in play store in my brand new Xiaomi 11T Pro (MIUI 13.0.9 / Android 12)

Is it due for compatibility issues?
is it planned to make it compatible?

Thx
------------------------------

UPDATE: I've tried to download the apk by DJI webpage, but this message apears:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<Error>
<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
<RequestId>6282684BF062343533217F2B</RequestId>
<HostId>terra-cn-oss-cdn-private-pro.oss-cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com</HostId>
<Key>a81c919a2cba4e93a2147801711c04d1/1652712990381-DJI-v1.6.1-220516-1025-51774-official-sec.apk</Key>

</Error>

2022-5-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The latest version is only available from the FJI download centre.   There is a list there if supported phones.
2022-5-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there xavifabregas. I am sorry for the trouble and and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist. Upon checking the mobile device ( Xiaomi 11T Pro ) that you want to use on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi 11T Pro will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

2022-5-16
Use props
fansf2406672
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13902074 ft
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-16 19:29
Hello there xavifabregas. I am sorry for the trouble and and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist. Upon checking the mobile device ( Xiaomi 11T Pro ) that you want to use on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi 11T Pro will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

[view_image]

Xiaomi 11T Pro works great with DJI Fly app on both their distribution of android 11, 12. However installing apps from outside the Google Play store requires manual security allowance.
2022-5-16
Use props
xavifabregas
New
Flight distance : 806280 ft
Spain

Hi guys,

When I wrote the post, version 1.6.1 cannot be download it.
Now I have been able to install it fine.

Thank you
2022-5-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fansf2406672 Posted at 5-16 20:42
Xiaomi 11T Pro works great with DJI Fly app on both their distribution of android 11, 12. However installing apps from outside the Google Play store requires manual security allowance.

Hi there. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. As of this time we are working on this issue, and we are sorry for the inconvenience. As of the moment kindly please download DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application through the download page on DJI's official website. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-18
Use props
JABB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24701 ft
Andorra

Hello,

I have a Xiaomi 11 Ultra, it shares ROM with the Xiaomi 11 Pro, and I confirm that none of the latest versions of the DJI Fly APP, at least from 1.6.8 onwards, works correctly with these devices. The main problem is that it does not display the image captured by the drone's camera on the device screen. The gifts I have tried it with are the Mavic 3, Mini 3 Pro and AIR 2S.

Best regards,
J.A.B.
2022-11-3
Use props
JABB
lvl.2
Andorra

Xiaomi 11T Pro works great with DJI Fly app on both their distribution of android 11, 12. However installing apps from outside the Google Play store requires manual security allowance.

Hola,

What security settings need to be changed?
2022-11-10
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

The latest version is only available from the FJI download centre.
2022-11-10
Use props
djiuser_1JBxlEsE8viO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 153114 ft
Sweden

Xiaomi 11T Pro works great with DJI Fly app on both their distribution of android 11, 12. However installing apps from outside the Google Play store requires manual security allowance.

Hello everyone
I am a new guy from Sweden , for the first time on dji forum.

I love drone flying, but have only used " non GPS" drones.
I am very close to buying a Dji mini se here in Sweden.
My problem is that my phone today is a 4 year old Huawei P20 lite, and is not on dji´s supported list.
It´s hard to know what qualifications I shall look for for a new android phone. I am not very keen  about changing to Iphone ( never used one and seems very special)
Have looked on specifications for the supported android phones, mostly the cpu and grafik, Ram memory and so on.
I was pleased to read that someone had tested the Xiaomi 11T pro and say that it works with DJI Fly app.
But then again  someone else say that Xiaomi 11 does not function.
I was near to buy  the Xiaomi 11T Pro  some days ago, because it seemed to be a very potent phone.
Now  I am not sure about anything. I like Xiaomi phones, and the Huawei models I have used has worked fine.
Is there no chance of choosing an android phone myself, is it just the phones  on Dji-list that I dare to choose.
Greatful for any comment
2022-11-17
Use props
JABB
lvl.2
Andorra

djiuser_1JBxlEsE8viO Posted at 11-17 05:40
Hello everyone
I am a new guy from Sweden , for the first time on dji forum.

I confirm that the Mi 11 Ultra does not work with DJI Fly (I think it uses the same ROM as the 11 PRO).
Someone said it worked for him by changing security settings but we don't know what setting.

The main problem with the malfunction of the MI 11 Ultra is that the image from the drone's camera is not visible on the MI 11.
2022-11-25
Use props
djiuser_1JBxlEsE8viO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 153114 ft
United States

fansf2406672 Posted at 2022-5-16 20:42

Hello , interested in Xiaomi 11T pro also. Have just bought a dji mini 2. But I have no android phone to fly with. Have you updated your fly app to the latest 1.91? Does the phone still work well. Very interested to hear about your experience.
/ Bjorn in Sweden
2023-1-24
Use props
Christian River
New
Mexico

Si pude instalar la versión dji fly 1.9.1 pero no abre y solo se reinicia la aplicación. Ya tiene otorgado todos los permisos la aplicación de seguridad. Optare por instalarlo en otro móvil.
2023-1-27
Use props
djiuser_QqUl8gicg989
New

Spain

Buenas tardes a todos
Tengo el mismo problema que varios miembros del foro: Compré un flamante 11T Pro pensando que era ideal para volar un Air 2S y resulta que puedo cargar la app pero no los conecta. Alguna idea, tipo,consejo ? Os estaría superagradecido
2023-5-22
Use props
zeesh1979
lvl.1

Saudi Arabia

Hi,
I see redmi 10a is not in the compatibility list. anyone managed to install it somehow? i bought it yesterday brand new and as per policy i cannt return it. i was thinking the compatibility will be based on adnroid version and also xiaomi is one the old companies now
2023-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules