Jamming problems not really failing problems.
237 2 2022-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
goodwin.28
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219035 ft
United States

Look to alot of people out there, alot of your problems is other drones jamming your signal to your phone. All the failing and losing signal is not dji. Just pay attention around you and who is flying I no I went threw it and still going threw it. I am trying to develop a sdk for FAA to make there job better cause they are busy with alot.
But if anyone can help me develop a app where FAA can connect to your camera and see things from your view. People there is fake suns fake moons and other etc. Pay attention and get FAA call cops but they don't really do anything. But pay attention cause it's wrong to others that's going on. I need help with the sdk if anyone can help thanks.
http://My Air 2s
2022-5-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there goodwin.28. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting information with us. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2022-5-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Look to alot of people out there, alot of your problems is other drones jamming your signal to your phone.
You are imagining things.
There's no problem even when flying close to other drones.
I get the feeling this isn't yhe biggest issue you have to deal with.
2022-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules