1147 8 2022-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Known1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 365495 ft
United States

Hello all:
I stumbled accross an older thread that brings this up, but that thread is in the mavic mini section and not the mini se section where it belongs.  In any case, I'm curious if anyone else has noticed what appears to be a loss of functionaity with our model?  Maybe this feature was pulled from other models as well?  Hopefully it was an oversight in a recent firmware or app update and the feature will be coming back.  See the attached image for details on where to enable and disable the option.  Hopefully others still have it and if so please let me know.
Here is that other thread I mentioned:  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=255015

I'm new and am also curious, what are you doing to retreive your flight data details from your mini-se?  I do not see any of this covered in the v1 user manaul.

Many thanks,
Known1

Video_Subtitles.PNG
2022-5-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Personally I like to sync my logs to airdata and then download a kml file to use for flight visualisations.  
2022-5-16
Use props
Known1
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-16 11:44
Personally I like to sync my logs to airdata and then download a kml file to use for flight visualisations.

Thanks for the most excellent tip!
2022-5-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Known1 Posted at 5-19 12:55
Thanks for the most excellent tip!

You're very welcome.
2022-5-19
Use props
PHodara
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9367 ft
United States

I was looking for the Mini SE section and could not find it. When I clicked on your above link to it I get an error 'not accessible from your region".
2022-6-18
Use props
Known1
lvl.2
United States

PHodara Posted at 6-18 10:42
I was looking for the Mini SE section and could not find it. When I clicked on your above link to it I get an error 'not accessible from your region".

Well isn't that odd?  Are you doing this from an enterprise/work network by chance?  I am not sure why certain areas of the forum are region specific and others are not.  No issues with access here in the USA from my home network.

Kind Regards
2022-6-18
Use props
PHodara
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9367 ft
United States

Known1 Posted at 6-18 11:12
Well isn't that odd?  Are you doing this from an enterprise/work network by chance?  I am not sure why certain areas of the forum are region specific and others are not.  No issues with access here in the USA from my home network.

Kind Regards

Now I am not getting an error but there is no section for Mini SE.  Here is the menu I see.
2022-6-18
Use props
itisallen
New
Flight distance : 11076 ft
Canada

I am new and looking for a solution about how to add date/time stamp to the video recorded by Mavic Mini2. I have confirmed that I have turned the "Video Subtitles" on. However, I don't see an additional .srt file either on the SD card or in the phone (iphone 8, video cache).  I searched the forum here, only see this one asking same question, but don't see an answer. I see a reply suggesting " sync my logs to airdata and then download a kml file to use for flight visualizations." Not sure whether it's the right answer, and, I don't know how.
2022-6-30
Use props
0Kajuna0
Second Officer
Flight distance : 267126 ft
Spain

itisallen Posted at 6-30 03:43
I am new and looking for a solution about how to add date/time stamp to the video recorded by Mavic Mini2. I have confirmed that I have turned the "Video Subtitles" on. However, I don't see an additional .srt file either on the SD card or in the phone (iphone 8, video cache).  I searched the forum here, only see this one asking same question, but don't see an answer. I see a reply suggesting " sync my logs to airdata and then download a kml file to use for flight visualizations." Not sure whether it's the right answer, and, I don't know how.

The Mini 2 does not record the subtitle data as a separate file, but as a track within the video file. You can use tools from this site to work with the data, including dates https://djitelemetryoverlay.com/
2022-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules