Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Front arm leds won't work all the times.
571 3 2022-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UTvVnXRYMBQg
lvl.1
Brazil

Hello. Sometimes the front arm leds won't turn on. Other times, it works like normally.
Is this a expected scenario? What does it means?

Also, if I change the led settings, It is instantly fixed.

2022-5-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before having this issue with your DJI FPV, did your DJI FPV had a hard landing or a crash that happened before experiencing this issue? Thank you.
2022-5-16
Use props
djiuser_UTvVnXRYMBQg
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-16 19:49
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before having this issue with your DJI FPV, did your DJI FPV had a hard landing or a crash that happened before experiencing this issue? Thank you.

Hello. Yes, I did had a high speed crash in the sand, all feet of the drone absorbed the impact. No visibly broken parts:

Edit: Actually, I remember having this problem before the reported crash. As the old picture, attached, shows.

Captura de Tela 2022-05-17 às 15.06.49.png
2022-5-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_UTvVnXRYMBQg Posted at 5-17 04:07
Hello. Yes, I did had a high speed crash in the sand, all feet of the drone absorbed the impact. No visibly broken parts:

Edit: Actually, I remember having this problem before the reported crash. As the old picture, attached, shows.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information. Since we are having this issue with your DJI FPV, I would recommended for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Thank you.
2022-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules