First Look, The DJI Mini FPV Drone Avata - REAL OR NOT?
4609 17 2022-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like DJI may have another drone to be released this summer in the form of a cinewhoop FPV drone that can be flown indoors.  Quite interesting if this is the design they go with.  Rumored not to have Manual mode.  

2022-5-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I want it.  But only if the price is right.  
2022-5-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-16 10:41
I want it.  But only if the price is right.

The way DJI prices have been raising with each newly released drone I have no doubt it may well be quite pricey.  

Guess that excel spreadsheet that was released earlier in the year is proving fairly reliable.  First with Mini 3 and now appears Mini FPV.  Will be interesting to see if Pocket 3 occurs later this year.  
2022-5-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-16 11:30
The way DJI prices have been raising with each newly released drone I have no doubt it may well be quite pricey.  

Guess that excel spreadsheet that was released earlier in the year is proving fairly reliable.  First with Mini 3 and now appears Mini FPV.  Will be interesting to see if Pocket 3 occurs later this year.

If the Goggles and controller then be used in other FPV drones then they could create a great learning platform with room to grow into new FPV drones.  
2022-5-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DowntownRDB. Good day and thank you for sharing these video with us. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future products, specifications and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-5-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-16 11:35
If the Goggles and controller then be used in other FPV drones then they could create a great learning platform with room to grow into new FPV drones.

That would be an ideal situation and would for sure increase sales.  
2022-5-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-16 20:03
Hello there DowntownRDB. Good day and thank you for sharing these video with us. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future products, specifications and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.

Thank you Stephen.  
2022-5-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there DowntownRDB. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2022-5-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-18 20:46
Hi there DowntownRDB. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always.  .

You're very welcome Stephen.  

Hope you are having a great week.
2022-5-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Interesting vid.
2022-5-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

I thought it was also.  Seems like it might get more people interested in FPV flying.  However, if DJI keeps jacking up the prices on every  new drone then that want help sales either.

I have a cinewhoop drone but just don't fly it a lot.  The good news on the cinewhoops is that they are easy and fairly cheap to repair after they crash, and they do crash easily during the learning phase.
2022-5-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-27 05:11
I thought it was also.  Seems like it might get more people interested in FPV flying.  However, if DJI keeps jacking up the prices on every  new drone then that want help sales either.

I have a cinewhoop drone but just don't fly it a lot.  The good news on the cinewhoops is that they are easy and fairly cheap to repair after they crash, and they do crash easily during the learning phase.

For me it is a big no. As we need a lot of things extra with FPV in NL. (outdoor that is)
2022-5-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 5-27 05:37
For me it is a big no. As we need a lot of things extra with FPV in NL. (outdoor that is)

I understand that.  
2022-5-27
Use props
South buckeye
lvl.1
Flight distance : 505748 ft
United States

I'm sure you have to buy a new controller and everything else.  I really hope they make where we can use all the stuff from their FPV setup.  
2022-6-30
Use props
addxm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 270118 ft
United Kingdom

It is fake . Leaked goggles proven fake, squashed gv2 with pasted antenna.  Leaked by same person as the drone image, so it is fake. The more you see it, the more fake it looks.
2022-7-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

addxm Posted at 7-18 04:50
It is fake . Leaked goggles proven fake, squashed gv2 with pasted antenna.  Leaked by same person as the drone image, so it is fake. The more you see it, the more fake it looks.

Oh well........
2022-7-18
Use props
addxm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 270118 ft
United Kingdom

Meh . .  I like being wrong anyway lol
2022-8-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

addxm Posted at 8-7 07:47
Meh . .  I like being wrong anyway lol

It still hasn't been released yet so still a rumor until it is officially announced.  Latest rumors now have it released in September.  Personally, before I can get hyped up too much over it I need more information on it and see some actual specs.  
2022-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules