Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 3 Cine - Login Issues
4520 28 2022-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sputnik JK2
New
United States

I just replaced a Mavic 2 Pro with a new Mavic 3 Cine. Things have been working great! But, then out of the blue, I started having login issues. Everytime I try to fly it says 'Account not logged in' and then when I try to login it says 'Check Network'. I can still fly, but this limits my flight distance (30m/50m) and I lose my sensors. I have an Iceland trip coming and need to figure this out soon. Help please drone pros.?!
2022-5-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to set up your unit in a location wherein there is an internet connection? Try to connect all the components (Aircraft, RC, and the DJI Fly app) then connect your mobile device to an internet connection then log in to see if the issue persists. If yes, kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the app then redo the process. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-5-16
Use props
Sputnik JK2
New
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-16 17:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to set up your unit in a location wherein there is an internet connection? Try to connect all the components (Aircraft, RC, and the DJI Fly app) then connect your mobile device to an internet connection then log in to see if the issue persists. If yes, kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the app then redo the process. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thank you for the response...

I did try uninstalling the app and reinstalling and that did not work. But, I did have luck with resetting everything in a location with internet. Everything has been working properly now - thank you!

Although, I still have a question... What do I do if I'm in a remote location (such as my trip to Iceland) and this happens again with no internet around for many miles? I never had this problem with the Mavic 2 Pro. I'm super excited to document the trip with the features on the Mavic 3 Cine, but it will be really disappointing to lose my flight range and sensors so far out in nature.
2022-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sputnik JK2 Posted at 5-23 12:24
Thank you for the response...

I did try uninstalling the app and reinstalling and that did not work. But, I did have luck with resetting everything in a location with internet. Everything has been working properly now - thank you!

Please note that if you have not logged in on the app, the flight height and distance will be limited. Please make sure to log into your account on the app before each flight. Please also make sure the permission to access the network of DJI Fly has been enabled.
2022-5-23
Use props
Frank M
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

WTF!!!!!!  This happened to me today as I was getting ready to fly a real estate job.  The "not logged in" issue crippled my Mavic 3...I use the RC Pro Controller.  This is ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!!  Thankfully, I had my Yuneec Typhoon hexacopter so I was able to shoot most of the job.  I've flown the Mavic 3 on several jobs since I bought it and have not had any problem.  I've been flying DJI drones for 7 years and have never run into an issue like this.  Why do I have to be logged in anywhere to fly the drone!  That's f...n absurd!  DJI, you have lost a very loyal customer.  I will never buy another DJI drone if this issue is not addressed.
2023-1-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check whether the permission to access the network has been enabled?
2023-1-12
Use props
Pierce Klinke
New

United States

Has there been any update on this situation? I had my controller boot up and somehow not be signed in on a PAID shoot yesterday, thus limiting the max flight altitude and distance to a near unusable range.

The RC pro controller and Mavic 3 cine drone are both up to date on firmware and had not been logged out or updated since my last flight. This is an absolutely unacceptable issue to be having as a professional. 1) I primarily work in remote locations without internet service so there is no way to sign-in to rectify the problem 2) I paid $5000 for this drone and should be able to use it to the fullest capacity, even if the drone decides to randomly sign itself out without my knowledge.

I cannot justify taking equipment on paid shoots if I do not 100% trust that equipment to perform at its fullest capacity.
2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pierce Klinke Posted at 1-16 12:08
Has there been any update on this situation? I had my controller boot up and somehow not be signed in on a PAID shoot yesterday, thus limiting the max flight altitude and distance to a near unusable range.

The RC pro controller and Mavic 3 cine drone are both up to date on firmware and had not been logged out or updated since my last flight. This is an absolutely unacceptable issue to be having as a professional. 1) I primarily work in remote locations without internet service so there is no way to sign-in to rectify the problem 2) I paid $5000 for this drone and should be able to use it to the fullest capacity, even if the drone decides to randomly sign itself out without my knowledge.

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please try to connect your controller to the Internet and log in again to see if the issue still exists?
2023-1-16
Use props
Cole T
New

United States

I called DjI a couple months ago as I too had this problem occur and the customer service acted like they've never heard of this problem.  I just came home from a shoot and guess what, I was logged out when it was go time and I blew the shot for work.  My athletes hiked 3000 feet up a couloir here in the Wasatch and I couldn't get the drone 30M off the ground.  I spent 30 minutes trying to find a wifi and use my phone as a hotspot.  Ive never had this happen with any other drone and now it keeps reoccurring and I can't have this, what is the fix DJI and Mindy please don't answer with the same response.  Yes my controller connect every time IM back home with wifi but why do I need wifi anyways?  This sucks and the explorer mode mostly looks like doo doo.
2023-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Cole T Posted at 2-7 22:14
I called DjI a couple months ago as I too had this problem occur and the customer service acted like they've never heard of this problem.  I just came home from a shoot and guess what, I was logged out when it was go time and I blew the shot for work.  My athletes hiked 3000 feet up a couloir here in the Wasatch and I couldn't get the drone 30M off the ground.  I spent 30 minutes trying to find a wifi and use my phone as a hotspot.  Ive never had this happen with any other drone and now it keeps reoccurring and I can't have this, what is the fix DJI and Mindy please don't answer with the same response.  Yes my controller connect every time IM back home with wifi but why do I need wifi anyways?  This sucks and the explorer mode mostly looks like doo doo.

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. May I ask about the model of your drone and remote controller? Are they updated to the latest version? We also sent you a PM to confirm more details, please take a look.
2023-2-7
Use props
AlexCarignan
lvl.1

Mexico

Cole T Posted at 2-7 22:14

Hello Cole,
Hello Mindy,

I have had the same issue happen to me on a paid client shoot, crippled drone because of randomly logged out account, and no wifi or cellphone network available for me to fix it. I was shooting a forestry documentary, way out in the bush, away from any cellphone tower.

Never had an issue with Phantom 4, Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 Pro.

Please fix the Mavic 3 Not Logged In issue.

Have you had any resolution?
2023-3-17
Use props
AlexCarignan
lvl.1

Mexico

Hi, did you ever resolve this issue?
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AlexCarignan Posted at 3-17 09:09
Hello Cole,
Hello Mindy,

Hello, please note that DJI Fly will automatically log out after one month, and a re-login is required.
2023-3-18
Use props
joecowleymac.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75879 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-18 00:19
Hello, please note that DJI Fly will automatically log out after one month, and a re-login is required.

This would appear to be the solution. I loged in using wi-fi then went to a remote location and found I was still logged in and therefore with no flight restrictions.

Thank you DJI Mindy!
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

joecowleymac.com Posted at 4-9 06:06
This would appear to be the solution. I loged in using wi-fi then went to a remote location and found I was still logged in and therefore with no flight restrictions.

Thank you DJI Mindy!

Hi, there. Thanks for your update and reply here.
If there is anything else that we can help you, please feel free to contact us anytime.
2023-4-9
Use props
onthewaveme.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84833475 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-5-16 17:53

LOOK THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM WHEN TRAVELING IN REMOTE LOCATIONS WITH NO INTERNET! YOU NEED TO REMOVE THIS 30 DAY LOGIN CHECKING PERIOD. WE DID NOT SPEND 5000.00 PLUS TO NOT TO BE ABLE TO FLY. THIS HAPPENED IN THE ARCTIC SHOOTING FOR NAT GEO. YOU NEED TO FIX THIS ISSUE IMMEDIATELY! INTERNET/WIFI DOES NOT EXIST IN REMOTE AREAS WHERE WE SHOOT ALL THE TIME AND SPEND OVER 30 DAYS OFF THE INTERNET GRID. NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE FIX IT PLEASE FIX IT OR WE WILL HAVE TO USE OTHER DRONE MFRS IF WE CANNOT DEPEND ON DJI TO DO THE RIGHT THING. SO ESCALATAE THIS ISSUE AND GET A FIRMWARE FIX.
2023-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

onthewaveme.com Posted at 4-20 16:34
LOOK THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM WHEN TRAVELING IN REMOTE LOCATIONS WITH NO INTERNET! YOU NEED TO REMOVE THIS 30 DAY LOGIN CHECKING PERIOD. WE DID NOT SPEND 5000.00 PLUS TO NOT TO BE ABLE TO FLY. THIS HAPPENED IN THE ARCTIC SHOOTING FOR NAT GEO. YOU NEED TO FIX THIS ISSUE IMMEDIATELY! INTERNET/WIFI DOES NOT EXIST IN REMOTE AREAS WHERE WE SHOOT ALL THE TIME AND SPEND OVER 30 DAYS OFF THE INTERNET GRID. NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE FIX IT PLEASE FIX IT OR WE WILL HAVE TO USE OTHER DRONE MFRS IF WE CANNOT DEPEND ON DJI TO DO THE RIGHT THING. SO ESCALATAE THIS ISSUE AND GET A FIRMWARE FIX.

Hi there, may I ask about the model of your remote controller and drone you're using?
2023-4-20
Use props
Morten B
lvl.1

Denmark

Hi.
I had the same problem 2 times now, thank you for the note about the 30 days Dji Mindy. But as a professionel drone pilot doing television programs at remote places like jungles more then 1 month at the time, this makes the drone unuseable, and not trusted. This is a BIG problem. You selling the product as a professionel tool for 6000 Us dollar, it should work EVERYTIME and not rely on internet. Is that something you taking serius ??
2023-4-26
Use props
Morten B
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-18 00:19
Hello, please note that DJI Fly will automatically log out after one month, and a re-login is required.

Hi.
I had the same problem 2 times now, thank you for the note about the 30 days Dji Mindy. But as a professionel drone pilot doing television programs at remote places like jungles more then 1 month at the time, this makes the drone unuseable, and not trusted. This is a BIG problem. You selling the product as a professionel tool for 6000 Us dollar, it should work EVERYTIME and not rely on internet. Is that something you taking serius ??
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Morten B Posted at 4-26 13:09
Hi.

Considering flight safety, the flight database will be updated from time to time, and users need to connect to the Internet to update, so logging out of the account is to remind users to connect to the Internet. But we will forward your feedback to the corresponding team. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-4-26
Use props
Morten B
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-26 19:58
Considering flight safety, the flight database will be updated from time to time, and users need to connect to the Internet to update, so logging out of the account is to remind users to connect to the Internet. But we will forward your feedback to the corresponding team. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks for reply. and thank you for forward this issue. i have understanding for the safety, and the new C1 marking. But there must be some solution for this, a mid way to solve this. It is a drone that are used for professionel use, so its dosnt really work for our clients that we suddenly can´t fly the drone, mayby because we didnt log out and in but even worse if we use it for expiditions for longer time then a month like i do
2023-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Morten B Posted at 4-27 00:38
Thanks for reply. and thank you for forward this issue. i have understanding for the safety, and the new C1 marking. But there must be some solution for this, a mid way to solve this. It is a drone that are used for professionel use, so its dosnt really work for our clients that we suddenly can´t fly the drone, mayby because we didnt log out and in but even worse if we use it for expiditions for longer time then a month like i do

We understand your concerns. We will forward your feedback and request to the corresponding team. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-4-27
Use props
Mark Evolve
New
Australia

This issue has happened to me 3 times. I'm in Australia and fully licensed drone pilot/operator flying professionally. I regularly fly in areas where there is no wifi, cell phone reception or any connectivity. I would say this issue makes the Mavic 3 Cine not fit for purpose as it is unusable when it decides to log out when you are in remote locations.  So today I went to a location for a job, no connectivity and the stupid controller did the not logged in trick again only 2 weeks after my last issues of not logging in. It seems to me to be triggered not by time but by location changes of over 100 km.  This is software driven, its a simple fix to change the DJI software to not require this log in or to offer an override to non recreational ie professional qualified pilots to get around this. Is it time for a class action to recover some of our lost income and reputation from not being able to fly as required due to random logouts? I purchase a piece of equipment to do a job, the Mavic 3 Cine does not operate as advertised as there is no indication in any of the pre purchase information that indicates this feature. A very unhappy pilot.
2023-5-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mark Evolve Posted at 5-4 07:53
This issue has happened to me 3 times. I'm in Australia and fully licensed drone pilot/operator flying professionally. I regularly fly in areas where there is no wifi, cell phone reception or any connectivity. I would say this issue makes the Mavic 3 Cine not fit for purpose as it is unusable when it decides to log out when you are in remote locations.  So today I went to a location for a job, no connectivity and the stupid controller did the not logged in trick again only 2 weeks after my last issues of not logging in. It seems to me to be triggered not by time but by location changes of over 100 km.  This is software driven, its a simple fix to change the DJI software to not require this log in or to offer an override to non recreational ie professional qualified pilots to get around this. Is it time for a class action to recover some of our lost income and reputation from not being able to fly as required due to random logouts? I purchase a piece of equipment to do a job, the Mavic 3 Cine does not operate as advertised as there is no indication in any of the pre purchase information that indicates this feature. A very unhappy pilot.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. May I ask about the model of the remote controller you're using?
2023-5-5
Use props
fansb5d26c24
New

United States

My production company had a very important shoot with a client today and I was absolutely embarrassed when my drone was logged out and needed to connect to a network. I purchased this drone and “elite” remote control because I didn’t want to use a cell. This glitch which clearly exists by all the comments cost me more than the drone.

Really disappointing… need someone to give me the fix!
2023-12-8
Use props
fansb5d26c24
New

United States

My production company had a very important shoot with a client today and I was absolutely embarrassed when my drone was logged out and needed to connect to a network. I purchased this drone and “elite” remote control because I didn’t want to use a cell. This glitch, which clearly exists, based upon all the comments, cost me more than the drone. This is unacceptable!

2023-12-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansb5d26c24 Posted at 12-8 16:25
My production company had a very important shoot with a client today and I was absolutely embarrassed when my drone was logged out and needed to connect to a network. I purchased this drone and “elite” remote control because I didn’t want to use a cell. This glitch, which clearly exists, based upon all the comments, cost me more than the drone. This is unacceptable!

Hi, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. If you don't connect to the network for one month, DJI Fly App will be logged out automatically after one month, and re-login is required.
Could you please connect the controller to your mobile phone hotspot and try to log in again? Thank you.
2023-12-8
Use props
fansb5d26c24
New

United States

fansb5d26c24 Posted at 12-8 16:23
My production company had a very important shoot with a client today and I was absolutely embarrassed when my drone was logged out and needed to connect to a network. I purchased this drone and “elite” remote control because I didn’t want to use a cell. This glitch which clearly exists by all the comments cost me more than the drone.

This 30 day logout stuff is NOT the reason. I logged in from my hotel the night before the shoot to make sure I would be ready and operational the next day.  DJI needs to fix this asap, As a professional production company… I need to rely on remote use and connectivity

2023-12-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansb5d26c24 Posted at 12-9 10:17
This 30 day logout stuff is NOT the reason. I logged in from my hotel the night before the shoot to make sure I would be ready and operational the next day.  DJI needs to fix this asap, As a professional production company… I need to rely on remote use and connectivity

In order to better to assist, may I know which aircraft and controller you used?
2023-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules