Why doesn't DJI accept Litchi?
700 3 2022-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
graywoulf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 91033 ft
United States

I just do not understand why DJI does not accept Litchi as a worthy software platform for the DJI products and drones. I see so many videos about Litchi and it's features and it seems that it has some really good features that the DJI Fly app does not have. For one thing, it does not seem to be a resource hog like the DJI Fly app is in that it gives me a "Mobile device CPU fully loaded" error message with my iPad Mini 4 even in airplane mode.

Litchi deserves a place within the avaiable and ACCEPTED line of software available to all DJI drone pilots!
2022-5-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ive played a lot with Litchi lately and found it quite unstable,  crashes a lot.   The active track just fails 100% of the time,  controller track works OK ish as long as you dont change elevation.     Ive had one occurrence where the drone was hovering and would not respond to any stick input,   I literally had to go back to the fly app to regain control.       DJI Fly works very well on the more powerful devices,  never had it give me any errors.   Only a few bugs like image sync that usually doenst work.  But then Litchi cant do that anyway.
2022-5-16
Use props
graywoulf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 91033 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-16 23:31
Ive played a lot with Litchi lately and found it quite unstable,  crashes a lot.   The active track just fails 100% of the time,  controller track works OK ish as long as you dont change elevation.     Ive had one occurrence where the drone was hovering and would not respond to any stick input,   I literally had to go back to the fly app to regain control.       DJI Fly works very well on the more powerful devices,  never had it give me any errors.   Only a few bugs like image sync that usually doenst work.  But then Litchi cant do that anyway.

Since I have only tried it twice, I have not encountered any problems. The one feature that I liked the most was the audio updates during the flight. Being able to hear the flight information afforded me more time to keep my eyes on my drone instead of watching the screen of my device so much.

If the DJI Fly app had that feature, I would be able to fly with more confidence. And I did notice that the drone movements were a lot more smoother as well in normal mode.

Thanks for your input.
2022-5-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That is not too difficult to answer right?
2022-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules