Standard batteries, "Plus" batteries, and Charging Hub
2617 4 2022-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Burstmode
lvl.4
Flight distance : 258379 ft
United States

I am guessing that that either the standard Mini 3 battery or the extended range Mini 3 "Plus" battery will fit -- and work with -- the Mini 3 Charging Hub.  That is, there's only one model of Hub (for the Mini 3), and it works with either battery.  True?

If so, can both types of batteries be "mixed" and charged at the same time in the charging hub?  Or do you have to sort them and only charge a single battery type at a time?

2022-5-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. The DJI Mini 3 Pro Two-Way Charging Hub supports USB PD fast-charging protocols, and it can charge up to three batteries in sequence. You can also use it for battery storage or as a power bank to charge your mobile device or remote controller via the USB-A port.  It supports Intelligent Flight Battery and Intelligent Flight Battery Plus to charge together.
2022-5-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-16 23:20
Hi, there. The DJI Mini 3 Pro Two-Way Charging Hub supports USB PD fast-charging protocols, and it can charge up to three batteries in sequence. You can also use it for battery storage or as a power bank to charge your mobile device or remote controller via the USB-A port.  It supports Intelligent Flight Battery and Intelligent Flight Battery Plus to charge together.

Thanks, good to know that you can mix the battery types.  Can't wait for DJI to ship out my orders.  
2022-5-17
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the conformation.
2022-5-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-16 23:20

DJI Gamora If I buy the plus battery when I’m traveling will the drone restrict which countries I can use it in or is that down to me to check the local rules?
2022-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules