Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini Pro 3 - Shipping time
1719 21 2022-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IgOrdure
lvl.4
Flight distance : 620696 ft
France

Hello,

I ordered a mini 3 pro on 11/05, on the DJI website, I am told that the delivery time is 11/06, that is to say a month of waiting!

I find this very long, especially assuming that DJI collects the payment directly, as a rule, sellers on the net collect the money the day of shipment.

Does everyone have a one month delay after the validation of the order?

Thanks

2022-5-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered the morning of 10 May.  When I chatted with a DJI Rep I was told that my order would ship on 31 May and I should receive it by 6 or 7 June.  So it appears the delay is not in transit time but getting the shipment from the warehouse to the shipper.  Delays are even longer for the Fly More Combo with the extended batteries.  
2022-5-17
Use props
IgOrdure
lvl.4
France

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-17 11:19
I ordered the morning of 10 May.  When I chatted with a DJI Rep I was told that my order would ship on 31 May and I should receive it by 6 or 7 June.  So it appears the delay is not in transit time but getting the shipment from the warehouse to the shipper.  Delays are even longer for the Fly More Combo with the extended batteries.

Thanks for the information !
I didn't think the shipping time was that long...
2022-5-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

IgOrdure Posted at 5-18 00:00
Thanks for the information !
I didn't think the shipping time was that long...

You're very welcome.    I'm still excited to receive the Mini 3 Pro whenever it arrives.
2022-5-18
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

Chased my order yesterday which has delivery date of 31st, was told shipping 27th.
2022-5-19
Use props
djiuser_hGBv1MA2Lxao
New

Poland

Hi guys, I ordered on the same day 11/05  and today I see there is not the previsional date of delivery (was 11/06)...I' m afraid the delivery date will be later....
2022-5-22
Use props
IgOrdure
lvl.4
France

djiuser_hGBv1MA2Lxao Posted at 5-22 03:49
Hi guys, I ordered on the same day 11/05  and today I see there is not the previsional date of delivery (was 11/06)...I' m afraid the delivery date will be later....

Yep, indeed the date of shipment which was posted on 11 06 has now but disappeared!
2022-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, IgOrdure. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. The shipping time of DJI Mini 3 Pro varies due to many factors, such as product availability, order demands, and logistics. After the DJI Mini 3 Pro was released, its sales volume exceeded our expectations, and now we are trying our best to prepare more products. We will ship orders according to the item availability and each user’s order time. Your order is expected to be shipped on 2022-06-07, and we will ship out your product as soon as possible based on the payment of your order. While you are waiting for your product, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2022-5-23
Use props
IgOrdure
lvl.4
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-23 23:49
Hi, IgOrdure. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. The shipping time of DJI Mini 3 Pro varies due to many factors, such as product availability, order demands, and logistics. After the DJI Mini 3 Pro was released, its sales volume exceeded our expectations, and now we are trying our best to prepare more products. We will ship orders according to the item availability and each user’s order time. Your order is expected to be shipped on 2022-06-07, and we will ship out your product as soon as possible based on the payment of your order. While you are waiting for your product, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hello DJ Mindy,
To be sure to understand, in France the date format is day/month/year. When you write 2022-06-07, do we agree that it corresponds to June 7, 2022? (and not July 6, 2022)
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

IgOrdure Posted at 5-24 00:00
Hello DJ Mindy,
To be sure to understand, in France the date format is day/month/year. When you write 2022-06-07, do we agree that it corresponds to June 7, 2022? (and not July 6, 2022)

Sorry for the confusion. Your order is expected to ship on June 7, 2022.
2022-5-24
Use props
IgOrdure
lvl.4
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-24 00:13
Sorry for the confusion. Your order is expected to ship on June 7, 2022.

Ouf tank you
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will arrange the shipment as soon as possible. Hope you can wait with patience.
2022-5-24
Use props
IgOrdure
lvl.4
France

My order is on its way ! thank you
2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

IgOrdure Posted at 5-26 21:34
My order is on its way ! thank you

Thanks for the update. We are glad to know your order has been shipped and we noticed that the package is on the way. Hope you will receive the package soon. If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-5-26
Use props
msemhs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40909 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-26 22:08
Thanks for the update. We are glad to know your order has been shipped and we noticed that the package is on the way. Hope you will receive the package soon. If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

DJI Mindy, I got an email that says my mini 3 has been shipped, but on the order page it still says label created.  I received the shipped message on May 25.  Is there an issue with the order?
2022-5-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

msemhs Posted at 5-27 05:17
DJI Mindy, I got an email that says my mini 3 has been shipped, but on the order page it still says label created.  I received the shipped message on May 25.  Is there an issue with the order?

Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. We will transfer your situation to the relevant team to do a confirmation, will get back to you once we heard from them.
2022-5-28
Use props
msemhs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40909 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-28 01:50
Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. We will transfer your situation to the relevant team to do a confirmation, will get back to you once we heard from them.

Hello is there any update?  I'm still just showing a label created and it has been that way since last week.

I ordered the Mini 3 an hour after it was launched on May 10, so I would expect to be somewhere in the first groups to receive it by now.

Thanks.
2022-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

msemhs Posted at 5-31 11:55
Hello is there any update?  I'm still just showing a label created and it has been that way since last week.

I ordered the Mini 3 an hour after it was launched on May 10, so I would expect to be somewhere in the first groups to receive it by now.

As the recently released DJI Mini 3 Pro has been loved by many users, the number of orders in the store has surged. As per checking that your order has been packed and the tracking number information has been updated. After the goods arrive at the UPS site for scanning, the tracking information will be updated on UPS official website. We will ask the corresponding team to process your order as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.
2022-5-31
Use props
JLam
New
Flight distance : 101089 ft
United States

I am glad to see I am not the only one that is having shipping issues.  I ordered mine 5/10, label created and shipped 5/25 per the DJI website.    DJI says UPS has it to scan.  I find it very hard to believe UPS has not been able to scan it in 9 days.  Very disappointed and should have ordered off Amazon, who are getting these packages to paying customers.
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_N8MDoVNr20WA
lvl.1

United States

JLam Posted at 6-3 04:07
I am glad to see I am not the only one that is having shipping issues.  I ordered mine 5/10, label created and shipped 5/25 per the DJI website.    DJI says UPS has it to scan.  I find it very hard to believe UPS has not been able to scan it in 9 days.  Very disappointed and should have ordered off Amazon, who are getting these packages to paying customers.

I am in the same boat, this is getting frustrating now, label created 6:15 AM 05/25/2022, still annotated as shipment ready for UPS.
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JLam Posted at 6-3 04:07
I am glad to see I am not the only one that is having shipping issues.  I ordered mine 5/10, label created and shipped 5/25 per the DJI website.    DJI says UPS has it to scan.  I find it very hard to believe UPS has not been able to scan it in 9 days.  Very disappointed and should have ordered off Amazon, who are getting these packages to paying customers.

Hi there, I am deeply sorry for the waiting, there is an update for your package, please check, hope you receive it soon.
2022-6-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_N8MDoVNr20WA Posted at 6-3 05:50
I am in the same boat, this is getting frustrating now, label created 6:15 AM 05/25/2022, still annotated as shipment ready for UPS.

Hi there, as per the tracking number of your order, it has also been updated, please check again. Sorry for the delay.
2022-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules