Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello

It is the 17th May and in the UK at about 11am. When I go to update my DJI Fly app on my Iphone I am not getting any updates that would include the Mini 3 Pro.

Has anyone else found this

Thanks
2022-5-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It came out yesterday in the apple App Store.
2022-5-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bigplumbs. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please download the DJI Fly V 1.6.1 application from the download page of the DJI Mini 3 Pro on DJI’s official website at: https://www.dji.com/uk/mini-3-pro/downloads . Thank you.
2022-5-17
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Most Odd..... I updated today on my Iphone 8 and it says version

Most Odd I updated today on my Iphone 8 which is running IOS 14. But that was a version from February. Simple question how do I find the version of the app I have.

On Profile/Settings/ scroll to the bottom it says version 1.5.10(604)

2022-5-17
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just Updated my Ipad which is running IOS 15 and the same thing. I got the 21st Feb update to version 1.5.10 (604) as well. I feel I have seen this before and you have to wait a while to get the latest update after doing an update..... Interesting

I never like keeping my apps updated unless absolutely  necessary because I am a firm believer in if it aint broke dont fix it. An I would not put it past DJI one day to sneak in some sort of restrictive update and stuff something up.

I will wait till tomorrow..... No hurry
2022-5-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 5-17 03:38
Just Updated my Ipad which is running IOS 15 and the same thing. I got the 21st Feb update to version 1.5.10 (604) as well. I feel I have seen this before and you have to wait a while to get the latest update after doing an update..... Interesting

I never like keeping my apps updated unless absolutely  necessary because I am a firm believer in if it aint broke dont fix it. An I would not put it past DJI one day to sneak in some sort of restrictive update and stuff something up.

Go to the App Store and search DJI fly, tap it and it will tell you the version available and should give you an update button.  After the update the button changes to open.

2022-5-17
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks DA Flys.... That worked. I did do that but I needed to tap on the icon after the search to push it along a little then the bigger icon said update.

Happy now....... Even though I am getting the version with the Childs toy dodgy gimbal remote
2022-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules